Pages:
Author

Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :( - page 18. (Read 37283 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:46:06 AM
This is very user-friendly exchange; I would like to recommend it to my friends. Thank you and good luck
Activity: 64
July 31, 2018, 09:06:52 AM
when will they repair the TOA purse?

TOA is working now, the issue is resolved
Activity: 195
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 11:38:21 PM
when will they repair the TOA purse?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:49:25 PM
Btcgs and Btcg Swap

You need a ERC20 address and you need to pm me Smiley

please check this link here - https://tradesatoshi.com/addcoin

A small crowdsale is gone be made for the swap
July 14, 2018, 03:19:24 PM
Btcgs and Btcg Swap

please check this link here - https://tradesatoshi.com/addcoin
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 02:23:34 PM
Btcgs and Btcg Swap

Activity: 8
July 09, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
Your exchange eally looks nice and easy to use, but as far as I see your daily trade volume overall is still pretty low, how are you going to compete with other exchange to change this situation for better?

We are small exchange for newbie into learning stage.
We do not fake the volume, what you see is what you get' we are not competing to other exchanges our platform is for the user can afford to trade small amount and learn from it so they can familiarize trading and to do next big trades.
#LearningStage #LowAmount #Lowfee #LevelUP #Profit
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
July 09, 2018, 07:04:08 AM
Your exchange eally looks nice and easy to use, but as far as I see your daily trade volume overall is still pretty low, how are you going to compete with other exchange to change this situation for better?
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 04:28:30 PM
Hi TradeSatoshi! We're looking for a home. Please see our project page for BUKZ [BUZ]

Thanks! Smiley

thanks for your interest, please check this link - https://tradesatoshi.com/addcoin

and if you have any question, please create support ticket.

Thanks! I will be in touch when I can afford to list our coin! Exchange looks great, Cheers.
July 08, 2018, 03:11:32 PM
Hi TradeSatoshi! We're looking for a home. Please see our project page for BUKZ [BUZ]

Thanks! Smiley

thanks for your interest, please check this link - https://tradesatoshi.com/addcoin

and if you have any question, please create support ticket.
July 08, 2018, 02:45:41 PM
I entered my TFA three times, it didn't work. Made a support request hoping I don't lose all my investment here.. wtf.

for google auth with tradesatoshi - does it show now info other than username and the code?

nothing to worry, just wait for your support ticket response, they will talk to you soon and help with 2fa issue.
do you know their average response time? i saw some guy saying it's been 5 days with no response for him

there are different time frames for different issues, please give some time. your issue will be fixed as soon as possible.
Activity: 7
July 08, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
I entered my TFA three times, it didn't work. Made a support request hoping I don't lose all my investment here.. wtf.

for google auth with tradesatoshi - does it show now info other than username and the code?

nothing to worry, just wait for your support ticket response, they will talk to you soon and help with 2fa issue.
do you know their average response time? i saw some guy saying it's been 5 days with no response for him
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

Thanks! Smiley

July 08, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

Activity: 7
July 08, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Activity: 205
June 30, 2018, 04:13:59 AM
my account was locked too, i can't log in anymore, should i just reset my password?
Account will be locked if 3 times incorrectly entering the password, but you not need to worry if your account is locked, you just need to send a ticket to contact support and they will reopen your account in a short time.
If you're having a problem with 2FA verification, you can disable it
you just need to CONFIRM that you want us to disable your 2FA CODE together with your details:
USERNAME:
EMAIL:
FULL NAME:
BIRTHDATE:
ADDRESS:
that should match to account registered in the site to proceed this request.
June 29, 2018, 12:09:12 PM
my account was locked too, i can't log in anymore, should i just reset my password?

I think my chrome extension saved the wrong password for TS and i then tried 3 times to log with the wrong one.

Please tell me all my coins are not gone and there is a way to make it

To unlock your account, please create support ticket. your problem will be resolved. Don't worry
Activity: 2
June 29, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

I think my chrome extension saved the wrong password for TS and i then tried 3 times to log with the wrong one.

Please tell me all my coins are not gone and there is a way to make it
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 03:39:31 PM
Tradesatoshi is a trash exchange, bad website, bad connection, bad support staff.. everything on this site is bad, only trash coins are on this exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
June 12, 2018, 03:36:44 PM
transaction fees on tradesatoshi.com are static or dinamically adjusted?
I think that all exchanges apply predetermined fees without being able to be changed by others (only those exchange admin that can change it) for each transaction fees. Go here to see the fees structure at tradesatoshi : https://tradesatoshi.com/FeesStructure
Pages:
Jump to: