Pages:
Author

Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :( - page 19. (Read 37283 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
transaction fees on tradesatoshi.com are static or dinamically adjusted?
Activity: 420
Merit: 40
June 11, 2018, 09:12:32 PM
Nice, user friendly interface. Great job!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 08:27:07 PM
Whenever i try to login it says
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

It Suckssss please help me i am stucked at it
Activity: 89
June 11, 2018, 03:28:11 PM
very frequent runtime errors lately. really affecting uptime
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
June 09, 2018, 10:04:17 PM
It's requesting TFA which doesn't seem to be google authenticator.   I can't log in.
Have you enabled Google Authentication in your account and you can't log in using the codes generated by google auth app or you didn't but the site is asking you for it?

Yes, I have.  Usually it does, but not now.  I trade on about 10 sites and this is the only one with a TFA problem.
Before making a ticket, try these 2 options first:

1) Sync your Google Auth app Time - Go to Menu > Settings > Time correction for codes > Sync now. Log in your tradesatoshi account, if it didn't work and you have your back up QR code or Key, proceed to option 2
2) Ready your 2FA back up - Go to your Google Auth app, long press the code for tradesatoshi then delete it. Scan your QR or input your Key in the app to generate new 2FA code. Try to log in your tradesatoshi account again, if it didn't work as well contact the support.

Why should anyone have to do this for one small exchange that is having problems?  
Problems occur regardless if it's a small or big exchange. If you are not that type of person who tries different ways to solve a problem, that's okay, you are not forced to do these steps. Just do the same like the last time you encountered the problem, if you just waited, then do so now.

I appreciate you helping me with those steps.  

It sounds relatively easy and straightforward but that never stopped doing something like this from causing bigger errors.  You can't trust big companies, even Google, from creating flawless software.   I imagine time synching couldn't hurt anything but why are all the other exchanges synched on my time?

I just hope TS is not having more problems than this.  It locked the account after giving it the codes it sends, and then it doesn't let you unlock it via the link they provide for unlocking it.  

"Please contact Tradesatoshi Support to unlock your account" makes you log in.

That isn't the correct way to contact support.  There is another link that doesn't require a log in.  

I will give them credit they credited me a coin that I deposited after it was lost there for about three weeks.  
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
June 09, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
It's requesting TFA which doesn't seem to be google authenticator.   I can't log in.
Have you enabled Google Authentication in your account and you can't log in using the codes generated by google auth app or you didn't but the site is asking you for it?

Yes, I have.  Usually it does, but not now.  I trade on about 10 sites and this is the only one with a TFA problem.

1) Sync your Google Auth app Time - Go to Menu > Settings > Time correction for codes > Sync now. Log in your tradesatoshi account, if it didn't work and you have your back up QR code or Key, proceed to option 2
2) Ready your 2FA back up - Go to your Google Auth app, long press the code for tradesatoshi then delete it. Scan your QR or input your Key in the app to generate new 2FA code. Try to log in your tradesatoshi account again, if it didn't work as well contact the support.

Why should anyone have to do this for one small exchange that is having problems? 
Problems occur regardless if it's a small or big exchange. If you are not that type of person who tries different ways to solve a problem, that's okay, you are not forced to do these steps. Just do the same like the last time you encountered the problem, if you just waited, then do so now.
June 09, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

June 09, 2018, 12:42:54 PM
Again, problems with not being able to accept my TFA.  None of the other 10 or so exchanges I trade have this problem.   Second time this is happening.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
June 03, 2018, 11:16:42 PM
Colours of Tradesatoshi have changed from green to black, and now apparently my login doesn't exist...

Anyone else had this problem?

I should follow this up by stating that I did manage to log in without any intervention from staff. I use a password manager so there's no way that I mistyped my details. Anyway, it works now.
Activity: 5
June 01, 2018, 04:36:15 AM
You can refresh if you get lock just create a support request https://tradesatoshi.com/Support
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
May 26, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
Colours of Tradesatoshi have changed from green to black, and now apparently my login doesn't exist...

Anyone else had this problem?
May 17, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

Activity: 5
May 17, 2018, 05:09:40 AM
I also have same problem but they fix its my fault
the 2FA/TFA it should set up in 3 different codes for log in, withdrawal and transfer.
Just create a ticket, one suggestion keep a copy of details if you used different exchanges.
May 16, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Yes, I have.  Usually it does, but not now.  I trade on about 10 sites and this is the only one with a TFA problem.
May 16, 2018, 07:42:16 PM
It's requesting TFA which doesn't seem to be google authenticator.   I can't log in.
May 16, 2018, 07:00:13 PM
It's requesting TFA which doesn't seem to be google authenticator.   I can't log in.
Activity: 8
April 30, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
If your account locked sent support request - https://tradesatoshi.com/Support
If you have problem in your transaction create ticket -  https://tradesatoshi.com/Support/
Not receiving email check spam or junk folder or update email send request provide new email address.
For more security of your account set up 2FA - https://tradesatoshi.com/Security
Always check status of the coin before making any transaction - https://tradesatoshi.com/Status
For reference of your transaction view history page - https://tradesatoshi.com/History
Check how many confirmation needed in deposit in status page - https://tradesatoshi.com/Status

Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 01:12:34 AM
BitcoinGo and BitcoinGoScrypt BTCG BTCGS will be delisted on May 7, those users with BTCG balances on that day will be credited with BTCGO at a ratio of 10:1
and users with BTCGS balances on that day will be credited with BTCGO at a ratio of 1000:1
Activity: 273
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 10:50:29 PM
please list tvt
Activity: 168
Merit: 39
April 07, 2018, 05:41:52 PM
does anyone have a name of physical address for this company? the only address is company house in london, my solictor can't serve papers there :-(
I recall multiple people speaking in the old chat feature that they were in the Indonesia area, which makes their statement on the site of being UK based seem sketchy.
Pages:
Jump to: