Pages:
Author

Topic: Bytom Mining - ASIC algorithm now cracked by GPU miners? Big profits? - page 3. (Read 17547 times)

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
Wholly crash Batman. This thing is going down like crazy.
I took some screenshot from WTM when I was mining it.

On 5 June it was $11.32/day at 1800h/s (without power cost). $.65/btm

On 6 June it came down to $10.03/day at 1800h/s $.65/btm

On 24 June it was $6.72/day at 4100h/s (this was when Bminer was released).
$.33/btm

On 12 July it is $3.92/day at 4100h/s
$.29/btm

ugh, that is an insane drop off

Wonder what the future of not only mining this coin is, but even just the coin w/ a mining fall out like this O_o

I wouldn't exactly call it a fallout, keep in mind the ICO price was around 3 cents a coin.  It peaked at over a dollar when the mainnet was launched.  Natural price of this thing seems to be between 10 and 20 cents.  Certainly lots of ICO people are taking their profits now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Fuck Bytom and Bitmain. They worked together to scam thousands of us for millions of dollars with the B3 and their shit coin AI ASIC blah blah blah. At this point I don't care if the laughable 500 BTM my B3 has mined drops to nothing and it probably will.

i skimmed the bytom medium blog, and didn't see much mention of this situation/issue . . seems like they are just kind of ignoring it?

https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Fuck Bytom and Bitmain. They worked together to scam thousands of us for millions of dollars with the B3 and their shit coin AI ASIC blah blah blah. At this point I don't care if the laughable 500 BTM my B3 has mined drops to nothing and it probably will.
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
@VoskCoin

As far as I know there are no exchange supporting mainnet coins for US customers. Gate.io is the only one I know of that takes mainnet tokens and they don't allow US customers. They will allow you to sign in and deposit but require ID verification upon withdraw.

I hear through the grapevine though, that if you use their mobile app it bypasses the ID/KYC verification and allows you to withdraw. I haven't tried it myself though.

Interesting tip! I'll give it a shot when I get a chance thanks for sharing that Cheesy
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

$.33/btm

$.29/btm

ugh, that is an insane drop off

Wonder what the future of not only mining this coin is, but even just the coin w/ a mining fall out like this O_o
Activity: 252
Merit: 8

$.33/btm

$.29/btm
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello!! Is there a way to install a Linux-based gpu? Can you give me a link to load the mine? I want to try. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 68
Merit: 6
@VoskCoin

As far as I know there are no exchange supporting mainnet coins for US customers. Gate.io is the only one I know of that takes mainnet tokens and they don't allow US customers. They will allow you to sign in and deposit but require ID verification upon withdraw.

I hear through the grapevine though, that if you use their mobile app it bypasses the ID/KYC verification and allows you to withdraw. I haven't tried it myself though.
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
I tried a few days, returns on 1080TI were promising, the problem however is what to do with this token... I mined against f2pool, which does payouts every 10 BTM (unlike previously stated here that it is min. 50BTM). But then what? mainnet (?) transition, means I can only trade it on some exotic exchanges that support bm1 wallet, that charge you min. 10BTM per withdrawal (gate.io). Cryptopia does not support bm1 addresses... so... I simply wasted 15 BTM and cannot even withdraw it now Wink 

any update on exchanges supporting mainnet tokens?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Is there an AMD miner for BTM, I've looked around and I cannot find any. An RX Vega 64 should be able to hash at 2000+ H/s as the GTX 1080 Ti already does 1700 H/s.
I didn't see that. :/
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Is there an AMD miner for BTM, I've looked around and I cannot find any. An RX Vega 64 should be able to hash at 2000+ H/s as the GTX 1080 Ti already does 1700 H/s.
Activity: 11

how many btm a day is that pulling in now?
Not mining it right now but a few days ago it was 17-19 BTM and then it came down to 12-14 BTM.
 WTM says I should get 15 BTM now.

Such a swamped algo, any new exchanges trading mainnet tokens that USA citizens can use?

Why can't we use RightBTC in Australia?  I'm signed up, ready to trade (but have not yet).  Stock-piling BTM here.
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

Not mining it right now but a few days ago it was 17-19 BTM and then it came down to 12-14 BTM.

Such a swamped algo, any new exchanges trading mainnet tokens that USA citizens can use?
Activity: 252
Merit: 8

YouTube.com/VoskCoin
How do you reduce invalid shares and what OC settings have effect. Getting 8% stale on pool.

We don't have any significant stale shares percentage. ) Try your rig without overclocking, then add some offset to core clock and memory clock to find your own "sweet point".

2all: I have just switched from NebuTech 3.3 miner to bminer 9.0.0. Now my 6x1070 rig gives 4700 H/s instead of 3000 H/s before. That's a great difference...  Undecided
Yes, the problem got solved itself. I get 4150 H/s with 12*1050ti rig. If I remove power limit, I get 4650 H/s.                                           

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
i stopped mining this one as soon as i seen that massive premine.

here's a new coin for those who want privacy

http://xpp.signal2noi.se/#
Activity: 24
I'm glad you think it's funny. I hope you get hit by a bus.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Haha nice, GPU revenge, take down asic is funny  Grin
Make asic Doorstoppers again , LOL

I hope miner for Amd soon...
Pages:
Jump to: