Pages:
Author

Topic: Bytom Mining - ASIC algorithm now cracked by GPU miners? Big profits? - page 5. (Read 17575 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
this coin has a $191m premine.
no wonder they want to make it easy to mine!

https://bytomscan.io/address/bm1qsjrxw43grjyxt4vu9fjglsuxc8wea55x6rtlmv

Cheesy

so many noobs these days, it's unreal.

i stopped mining.

There is also a problem, due to the problem of slower than the original verification, will cause many problems in the future. Than the original verification of each block time takes 1 second, because the number of single-core CPU hash is also 1H / s, the block time is 2.5 minutes, that is, the verification time accounted for 1/150, later whether to consider the algorithm, replaced ETH or ZEC is a faster algorithm. According to the current development speed, it takes 2 days more than the verification time after the original 300 days, that is to say, all blocks are finished in one second, and it takes 2 days to verify that the blockchain is correct. After 10 years, the verification time is one month. This is unacceptable. It must be replaced by an algorithm that can be verified asymmetrically.
that is interesting: 1 month verification time

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic but this is one of the harder coins to figure out how to mine

i'm afraid i'm not being sarcastic this time... all of the above is true of this coin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
https://wrzutnik.net/quattro/image.php?di=O7Q8

bminer 9 against f2pool,  

GPU 0 - 1080 TI
GPO 1 - 1070
GPU 2 - 1080 TI

MEM + 500, CPU 0, Power limit as on screenshot...

can you share the command line to use bminer on f2pool? I'm getting "invalid response from the stratum server: false"

thanks

I just edited mine_btm.bat file (and removed the "start" command cuz I wanted to see it in the same window)

Code:
SET ADDRESS=btm_addresss
SET USERNAME=%ADDRESS%.w
SET POOL=btm.f2pool.com:9221
SET SCHEME=tensority
bminer.exe -uri %SCHEME%://%USERNAME%@%POOL%

EDIT:
BTW. it wasn't working yesterday - some nonsense about illegal operation... I only tried in the morning because I wanted to submit a bug report in bminer thread and guess what... with current hashrate I am getting around 1.5 BTM/hour (bad math) 0.56BTM/h from these 3 cards...  
Activity: 72

bminer 9 against f2pool, 

GPU 0 - 1080 TI
GPO 1 - 1070
GPU 2 - 1080 TI

can you share the command line to use bminer on f2pool? I'm getting "invalid response from the stratum server: false"

thanks
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
how to transfer BTM from a wallet to a stock exchange

It's a weird process. Open desktop wallet, click on Transactions, then new (top right). Enter your account IDs, payment address, amount then password. It took me a while to figure out, also I forgot my password that didn't help.

I tried but I did not get out http://s2.1pic.org/files/2018/06/23/5acf5382dfdd658f1503.jpg

bminer 9 against f2pool, 

GPU 0 - 1080 TI
GPO 1 - 1070
GPU 2 - 1080 TI

When are payments received in f2pool? I've been mining for 3 days and I have not received anything yet. Is it necessary to register? I have registered but I can not associate my account with the mining of bytom

50 btm minimum payout

WTF? How can I change it?

Switch to another pool such as UUpool or beePool(sp) that has lower minimum payout threshold (1 BTM).

Have you got BTMiner_NebuTech to work with beepool?  Keeps on giving me login failures.  Bminer 9.0 works just fine but unfortunately it hashes about 10% slower than BTMiner Sad
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

Cheesy

i stopped mining.

There is also a problem, due to the problem of slower than the original verification, will cause many problems in the future. Than the original verification of each block time takes 1 second, because the number of single-core CPU hash is also 1H / s, the block time is 2.5 minutes, that is, the verification time accounted for 1/150, later whether to consider the algorithm, replaced ETH or ZEC is a faster algorithm. According to the current development speed, it takes 2 days more than the verification time after the original 300 days, that is to say, all blocks are finished in one second, and it takes 2 days to verify that the blockchain is correct. After 10 years, the verification time is one month. This is unacceptable. It must be replaced by an algorithm that can be verified asymmetrically.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic but this is one of the harder coins to figure out how to mine
raskul

Cheesy

i stopped mining.

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

It's a weird process. Open desktop wallet, click on Transactions, then new (top right). Enter your account IDs, payment address, amount then password. It took me a while to figure out, also I forgot my password that didn't help.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
raskul
getting an easy 1KH/s on my 1070ti

nice  Grin
Activity: 33
With Bminer I have reached 1274H/s @ 175W on a 1080Ti Gigabyte (+150/+550/85%) without rejected shares on F2pool. My best H/W

Windows 10 LTSB - 8GB - Celeron 3930

That is good achievement. I will give it a try.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
You guys with mining of token and many other more, how profitable is this mining. What dose it takes to mining and how much can I gain in a moth from mining. However, what are the things required for this mining.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
With Bminer I have reached 1274H/s @ 175W on a 1080Ti Gigabyte (+150/+550/85%) without rejected shares on F2pool. My best H/W

Windows 10 LTSB - 8GB - Celeron 3930
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
Can others confirm a 1080 TI is doing ~1000 hashes on Bytom?

What are the system specs? CPU?

My hashrates:

gtx1080: 1003-1017 H/S
gtx 1070:  743-764 H/S
gtx 1050ti: 320 H/S

Windows 10, 16 GB RAM, i7-7700k, bminer 9.0
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
use bminer

2% fee, and 1300h/s on 1080ti Smiley

i been selling @ "rightbtc"  they are on right chain, actual Bytom coins
new exchange tho, so use @ your own risk! it took 3 hours for my w/d, not sure if ill use them again, kinda sketchy, tho it DID work

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
So what do you guys do with your mined Bytom aside from holding in wallet? is there any exchange that accept it? as far as I know exchanges only accept erc20 ones.

Why should we sell it right now? Just give Bytom a little time to grow up. At least it should should rise in price with BTC growth...

On bytom website, they are a partner of bitmain?

I thought that Bytom is Bitmain's creation in the raw...

is this useless for now? We cant sell what we mined

Just HODL it.  Cool

Is there any new miner with a really low dev fee? The current miner's have over 10% Sad

NebuTech's miner is opensource, we need just a good programmer...
Activity: 31

Cryptopia had a Bytom trading pair with BTC. I think its possible to trade it there.
Cryptopia only accept ERC20 tokens, not main net coins. seriously, not anyone tried to sell Bytom for once?
Activity: 84

Cryptopia had a Bytom trading pair with BTC. I think its possible to trade it there.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytom/#markets

Plenty of options it seems?
Activity: 32

Pages:
Jump to: