Pages:
Author

Topic: ......C...... - page 28. (Read 118461 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
December 02, 2017, 11:21:27 PM
Great concept . C have more meaning but in myself . C is for cash  Smiley , so i joined here for the C , I waiting the result and and see what is C ? .  so i have to  and C you again . Cheesy .  I hope you this C is go to the MOON Cheesy
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 02, 2017, 10:54:52 PM
Well, I joined the Signature campaign and Twitter.  Hope this "C" will have an official website for people to visit soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
December 02, 2017, 09:08:26 PM
Simple name  C. But i think this project isnt simple like that name. Cant wait what will happen until next jan 31. Something huge will come to the crypto world? may be. With big money allocated in the bounty programs make many people interesting to know what different with this one. Good luck dev, i hope it will be a successful project in the 2018.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
December 02, 2017, 09:04:27 PM
I will keep watching this to see of what is about. So who invest will get coin/tokens next year? And how many coins for 10$?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 08:35:10 PM
I simply cannot wait to see what C is all about.  Definitely an original and intriguing idea.  Best of luck to us all... let's see what happens from here!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 07:04:27 PM
Looks like this project and marketing campaign will attract many people to it. Hope we will see something interesting Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
December 02, 2017, 01:43:45 PM
Are you wannadeal the bounty with escrow? If not, could you give me / share to us about address with sign ?  15 Bitcoins  Roll Eyes

Are you for real? So you want us to trust you on $150k? and if we choose to decline, you want to blackmail us?
This is how you run your business?
How about this, you go ahead register your business, show all your information and contact, and we will send 2 btc just to validate you.

Lets C what this C coin has in its pocket for us wait for C.

Its not C coin.

Just signing up
Don't know what is "C" but it is a good marketing
By the way The Big C belong to who ?
I'm curious about that ( 15 Bitcoin isn't a small number )

You will know on Jan 31st 2018.

Well we are real, and we have smart investors to build it, so that answer your 15btc question.

This is the most mystery project I have seen in here, if that mean I have deposit the bitcoin or ether can get my token in Jan 2018?
but no roadmap and whitepaper about this project in this time, not want to show anything more about it?

Yes, because you are MAN enough to not cry $5, same as the MEN of Bitcoin who did it before..There was nothing.

But we can go ahead and start listing all ICO scams with WH & Fantastic 8 lanes roadmap.

Not a token Smiley

There is no application Dev? I hope to be part of this campaign C Bounty.

Just copy the form from the bounty, and keep updating that reply! Simple, everyone can see, everyone can validate your reward Smiley FREAKIN TRANSPARENCY

Finally, some un-mainstream ANN was created  Grin
Wish you luck for this project dev

Thank you, we are bored as you on all these copycats no where ICOs Smiley

its uniqueness is very interesting, many people invest into ico's that they even dont know that is a scam, but hey this one is unique and dev looks so serious about this project. nothing to lose if i invest even small amount here i will even get paid back through his bounty

btw here's th tx of my small investment: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf4192767092b0cebaa5e9e9add94eade7f2673b653b87ade887fa54d1d90bff9

Man of the hour! Remember it was $20 on Dec 2ed 2017…

I'm dazzled with ur jumpstart promotion. Everone's curious about this "C", and it's at every wall in twitter. Well, anyway, I wanna go with this trend. It seems humorous, funny and worthwhile, and worth the wait, I hope.  Grin Grin Grin

Man let’s spice it with $5 investment Smiley

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 01:23:50 PM
I'm dazzled with ur jumpstart promotion. Everone's curious about this "C", and it's at every wall in twitter. Well, anyway, I wanna go with this trend. It seems humorous, funny and worthwhile, and worth the wait, I hope.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 01:20:35 PM
its uniqueness is very interesting, many people invest into ico's that they even dont know that is a scam, but hey this one is unique and dev looks so serious about this project. nothing to lose if i invest even small amount here i will even get paid back through his bounty

btw here's th tx of my small investment: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf4192767092b0cebaa5e9e9add94eade7f2673b653b87ade887fa54d1d90bff9
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
December 02, 2017, 12:22:09 PM
Finally, some un-mainstream ANN was created  Grin
Wish you luck for this project dev
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
December 02, 2017, 10:40:37 AM
There is no application Dev? I hope to be part of this campaign C Bounty.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 09:09:25 AM
Just signed up for Signature programs, I've never joined any Crypto campagne as big as this, can't wait to have more information and wish it will succeed Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 02, 2017, 08:44:50 AM
This is the most mystery project I have seen in here, if that mean I have deposit the bitcoin or ether can get my token in Jan 2018?
but no roadmap and whitepaper about this project in this time, not want to show anything more about it?

Activity: 40
December 02, 2017, 08:04:25 AM
Best of luck to project
Good luck Dev . I hope to see it on the moon in the future
Activity: 36
December 02, 2017, 08:00:23 AM
Just signing up
Don't know what is "C" but it is a good marketing
By the way The Big C belong to who ?
I'm curious about that ( 15 Bitcoin isn't a small number )
Activity: 84
December 02, 2017, 07:53:43 AM
It's epic. It inspires. The project is full of information and motivation. Everyone is very happy  Shocked
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 06:13:39 AM
I hope there will be something different with this "C" project as your bounty campaign really make people interest. Could you give me a leak about what platform will be used for "C"? Ethereum or Waves based token?
Put that damn $5 and you will see something better than any other Crypto project specially in first 3 months of 2018.
Great words, I hope that so. I couldn't wait to see your strong appointment. Anyway there's no something impossible in crypto world. Smiley
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
December 02, 2017, 06:11:23 AM
Are you wannadeal the bounty with escrow? If not, could you give me / share to us about address with sign ?  15 Bitcoins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
December 02, 2017, 05:15:06 AM
I still do not know how to do this?

Do what exactly? Addresses on page 1 for you to join, bounty is here for you to join:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-update-c-15-bitcoins-to-share-bounty-thread-2494912

Surprise! surprise! surprise 😂😂😂😎
C-section. Maybe a community

Not a community for sure.

It seems interesting.
Dev is smart. He raised our interest with just a big C.
I'd like to see more about it.

Jan 31st 2018, but it will be too late for you if you are an investor.
Join now and show us your $5

Unique projects and unique logo pictures also
I had seen the bounty campaign thread, the rules are different from other bounty, is this one way of attracting people to contribute and participate in your project?
What are the benefits of this project,
but whatever, I hope this is a real project and does not stop in the middle of the run.
Success for your project dev.

Did you see Bitcoin & Ethe stopped in the middle? Malcolm in the middle lol/

The premise is good, at equal potential as dogecoin, good luck with that

Better than that awesome project.

What a unique project! I dont take this too serious, this may be half-joked serious project or a sarcastic one?

See you on Jan 31st, 2018…Man up and show on that date …DEAL?

it seems like we need time to know what will happen next, it could be this kind of surprise at the beginning of the year from this project, things that have never been made so far, the process is so intriguing. but always think positive because we do not know exactly what will become at the beginning of the month, okay I wait for it. Cheesy

Smiley Oh you are on our bounty..Awesome!

What is all about ? I do not understand anything like this.

They will release who they are on early January next year. Maybe we can see the truth of "C". Its really unusual ann thread. Kept thinking, keep guessing, and always keep on 'C'. Damn, your thread make me curious to know more. Will look closely this ANN.
the this ANN very simple and very short . look title this forum only C hahahaha LOL.
I also hardly understand with this ANN but i think this is very unique ANN on altcoins. I appreciate everyone who created a project.  Grin

Thanks!

I don't know whats wrong with this project.
Unusual Ann thread, No whitepapers and you just explain the weaknesses of some other tokens/coins.
It looks like you just want to earn a quick buck there Cheesy

Hello boy! You don’t even have $5…MAN UP!

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

Are you serious? You promote your service on this ANN? At least if you did it on the bounty we would understand!..This is 101 how to ruin your service!
Activity: 321
Merit: 14
December 02, 2017, 05:13:58 AM
Still dont know what it mean with "C" . Unusual ANN thread, Unusual Bounty campaign. The rules is so different with other campaign. Well im just new with this so i will particpate on this project and i want to see what happen in the end. Makes me curious after all.
Pages:
Jump to: