Pages:
Author

Topic: C-Cex Exchange (@CryptoCurrEncyX) Scam Warning, Witholding Delisted Coins - page 3. (Read 10679 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
so there is a limit of volume under which the coin is delisted?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
I got my coins back.

Read original post. Never say never. The sqeaky wheel gets the grease.

thank you for your commitment
legendary
legendary
UPDATE 20/08/2014: ' PRIDE' OF C-CEX RESPONDED TO RESPONDED TO ME IN THE C-CEX TROLLBOX, WENT INTO THE OTHER EXCHANGES THAT SELL UFO COIN AND REUMBURSED ME OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET. I WAS VERY SURPRISED. THERE WAS SOME DEFINITE UNPROFESSIONALISM WITH MY SUPPORT BEING SWITCHED OFF BUT IT SEEMS THE SENIOR OWNER(S) ON THERE DO HAVE A MORAL COMPASS. C-CEX'S DELISTING POLICY IS STILL VERY UNFORGIVING SO DO TRADE WITH CAUTION IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THEM.

Yes our new policy is very strict as the sea of altcoins washes over crypto so must C-CEX adapt to the changing climate. If you have coins on our exchange that are less than .3 btc volume for 2 weeks straight they will be delisted, there will be the normal warnings made to ensure people have time to remove their coins still. I reimbursed demoniality with 4.4 mil coins instead of the 3.2 mil he was needing to show our apologies. If anyone on this thread has coins that can be purchased at another exchange then please PM me with the details of your ticket and an exchange the particular coins can be purchased from. In the email I will need your C-CEX user name as well to verify the ticket. Once these are all taken care of moving forward everyone is now aware of the aggressive approach we now take to eliminate low volume coins and there should be no issues further. Thank you, and I hope we can better serve everyone in the future.

hey Pride. that sounds once finally decent! All I wanted to achieve. I ask each user to post here if he gets his coins back. and I will delete a scam warning for each post Smiley This is not a deal ?? Wink so can i check your new way. As I said, I want to strengthen confidence in crpto currencies. and i hate people who deceive others !!! Of which there are unfortunately much too much. We all benefit, even YOU!

can you post a step by step running here?

and can the user via support ticket request?  or only PM?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
UPDATE 20/08/2014: ' PRIDE' OF C-CEX RESPONDED TO RESPONDED TO ME IN THE C-CEX TROLLBOX, WENT INTO THE OTHER EXCHANGES THAT SELL UFO COIN AND REUMBURSED ME OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET. I WAS VERY SURPRISED. THERE WAS SOME DEFINITE UNPROFESSIONALISM WITH MY SUPPORT BEING SWITCHED OFF BUT IT SEEMS THE SENIOR OWNER(S) ON THERE DO HAVE A MORAL COMPASS. C-CEX'S DELISTING POLICY IS STILL VERY UNFORGIVING SO DO TRADE WITH CAUTION IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THEM.

Yes our new policy is very strict as the sea of altcoins washes over crypto so must C-CEX adapt to the changing climate. If you have coins on our exchange that are less than .3 btc volume for 2 weeks straight they will be delisted, there will be the normal warnings made to ensure people have time to remove their coins still. I reimbursed demoniality with 4.4 mil coins instead of the 3.2 mil he was needing to show our apologies. If anyone on this thread has coins that can be purchased at another exchange then please PM me with the details of your ticket and an exchange the particular coins can be purchased from. In the email I will need your C-CEX user name as well to verify the ticket. Once these are all taken care of moving forward everyone is now aware of the aggressive approach we now take to eliminate low volume coins and there should be no issues further. Thank you, and I hope we can better serve everyone in the future.
Activity: 194
I got my coins back.

Read original post. Never say never. The sqeaky wheel gets the grease.
legendary
Is it just my account or have they removed the support facility now?

I see you discuss on C-Cex. give it up you do not get back your coins. Never !!
legendary
I still support. for the chat, I am now locked !!! Cheesy and all pending request they have deleted! Thus stole my coins !!!!
Is it just my account or have they removed the support facility now?
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
Lots of new folks are waiting to be scammed.... i hope thats the last batch
legendary
IsisCoin add 07.07.2014    delistet 06.08.2014
BTCS add 02.06.2014     delisted 05.08.2014
Orobit add 28.07.2014    delisted 14.08.2014
MED add 06.06.2014   delisted 08.07.2014
ALN add 06.06.2014   delisted 08.07.2014
TECH 25.06.2014 - 04.08.2014
DRKC 25.07.2014 - 21.08.2014

so, These are just a few examples, follows her twitter account and look at the

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX

next one, withdraw
Coins to be removed August, 21 due to low volume: BPC, SUM, ASCE, MONA, DRKC, RSN, MJ, NUD, LIT, VTC, W8, WHC, LGBT, CLN
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Seven days is ridiculous, and obviously just a way for the people who own and run C-cex to scam.  I find it rather hard to believe that any website could incur significant costs in allowing their users the option for withdrawals, regardless of whether or not the coin is trading.

Why even have a time limit to withdraw coins in the first place?  The person using c-cex pays the transaction fees, and a coin that isn't trading probably isn't eating up their server's capacity.

Scam.  Scam.  Scam.  

I'm sure the owners and operators just want to keep massive volumes of coins without any regard or respect for their customers/users.  

Won't be depositing anything on C-Cex ever again.  

Aside from everything else, this fucking ridiculous policy of theirs creates a scenario where if I even take as much as a one week break from trading, I could lose everything I deposit on the site. 

I should hope that once all of their users figure that out, that this awful, awful exchange disappears like the balances of their customers/users deposits.
Activity: 129
At least c-cex help me to sell my coins though c-cex always have kinds of problems.They must change or nobody will trade on this site.
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
dont give up. Thats what they are hoping for

I am getting reply now.

It seems that their UFO Linus wallet is not syncing despite my window wallet is working up-to-date.

see quote
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" We are having problem with UFO wallet right now. It works very bad (linux) - does not even have -salvagewallet command. It is being resynced again.  .................................................. We are trying to help You.

"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
don't waste your time with bad trading platform
i personally use europex and never had any problem
UFO
dont give up. Thats what they are hoping for
Yet again they have gone into silence. Disappeared from this thread and still ignoring support tickets, despite being online (shown by skype).

They have ripped off many but I can guarantee you unless they sort this out, I am going to keep going for days, weeks, months, years until they are ruined. Wrong guy to steal from. If necessary their real identities will be revealed.
UFO
LATEST GITHUB: https://github.com/Bushstar/UFO-Project

I would appreicate it if constant updates are given as your support team both via tickets and skype stopped responding to us for days leading to the logical conclusion (when factored in with others negative experiences) that the coins were stolen by the exchange.

I will push this forward, this will be resolved.

lol forget to switch accounts?
Did this post get deleted or is it faked? o_O

no, fucker deleted it after he was called out on it... but the internet never forgets

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AhkxrrdjakkJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D739473.0%3Ball+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

LOL the scammer deleted his post. Apparently he made a mistake Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
LATEST GITHUB: https://github.com/Bushstar/UFO-Project

I would appreicate it if constant updates are given as your support team both via tickets and skype stopped responding to us for days leading to the logical conclusion (when factored in with others negative experiences) that the coins were stolen by the exchange.

I will push this forward, this will be resolved.

lol forget to switch accounts?
Did this post get deleted or is it faked? o_O

no, fucker deleted it after he was called out on it... but the internet never forgets

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AhkxrrdjakkJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D739473.0%3Ball+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Pages:
Jump to: