Pages:
Author

Topic: C-Cex Exchange (@CryptoCurrEncyX) Scam Warning, Witholding Delisted Coins - page 4. (Read 10679 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
thanks for the info  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
LATEST GITHUB: https://github.com/Bushstar/UFO-Project

I would appreicate it if constant updates are given as your support team both via tickets and skype stopped responding to us for days leading to the logical conclusion (when factored in with others negative experiences) that the coins were stolen by the exchange.

I will push this forward, this will be resolved.

lol forget to switch accounts?
Did this post get deleted or is it faked? o_O
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
What C-cex is doing is adding tons of new coins every day to their exchange. Logically, you cant expect every single coin to perform as big so they delist the coin shortly after practically confiscating folks` funds. This is not a single case but a general modus operandi of C-cex

People should decide to use the C-Cex exchange with extreme caution.

Activity: 364
I'm really quite sane!
Shame they have my UFO, the coin is starting to grow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So CCEX Admins, can someone explain why the dev of j coin is also officially responding to CCEX issues?

Did you need our BTC that badly you needed to scam us?

http://imgur.com/tRfy2qB

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

I would appreicate it if constant updates are given as your support team both via tickets and skype stopped responding to us for days leading to the logical conclusion (when factored in with others negative experiences) that the coins were stolen by the exchange.

lol forget to switch accounts?
Activity: 194

Nearly 24 hours now, no reply to my support ticket, no update as asked for. What would you make of this in my situation? Seriously? I can't help but think i'm being stalled for time again or this was PR. And that's only because of what has happened on your exchange. What can you tell me?
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Unfortunate what seems to be happening there. I really liked that exchange.
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
We currently have a 2 week policy on all altcoins, if they under perform in volume during a 2 week period they are de-listed. I'm sure traders can understand that due to the amount of coins created and the speed at which they are abandoned is roughly 2 weeks unless the coin shows longevity. As to the issue you had there is always a tweet sent out with the list of coins that are going to be taken off the exchange. This same list appears on the C-CEX site as well. We are working on a solution to email every registered user a list of coins that will be de-listed to help increase awareness, but beyond this the responsibility to remove coins obviously falls on the user to withdraw before we remove the wallets off our servers to make room for future additions.

I apologize for the inconveniences our policies may cause, they were born out of necessity and the changing culture of crypto currency.
Do not try that, you have been promising me my coins for weeks, citing problems are syncing the blockchain as the issue. Now you are trying to slide your stance over to 'once they are delisted you lose them' aka 'once they are delisted we sell them elsewhere'. I put in a withdrawal for my coins when the option was still there and you still haven't returned them to me. All because you claim you couldn't sync you wallet on a blockchain that has dedicated nodes, which you could have done literally several hundred times between my ticket opening and now. What's your response? Why are you ignoring our support tickets?

One moment I'll look up your ticket to verify some information, we are not "trying" anything this is the policy. If the wallet was not syncing then it was not syncing there is no purpose or reason to deceive and if you think C-CEX would risk their name over .00000001 satoshi then you are mistaken.

Nothing is mistaken.

C-Cex owes me 7.9 million UFO coins/or more in satoshis not 1 satoshi ( not the meager 0.00000001 satoshi).  I got it at depressed prices when you delisted the coin. At the present market no one would be willing to sell it at 100X that value unless in a great quantity; therefore, it is worth at least 10 satoshis a coin even at a fire sale. Any body can easily buy 0.1 million UFOcoins at 1 satoshi each but that price won't happen (- even so it is still a total of 0.001 not 0.00000001 satoshis for that purchase.)

Count it right then you would understand the values,

and do the right things,
and nothing would be mistaken.

Activity: 462
You guys have had plenty of volume lately.  Surely you can afford to pay me back after 6 mother fucking months.  You know what you fucks did.

19YcmS8SKRcWzhxx22o2LVmVBTQQnEZXY8

3 BTC, put it right there or continue to be thieving disloyal dishonest pricks.
We currently have a 2 week policy on all altcoins, if they under perform in volume during a 2 week period they are de-listed. I'm sure traders can understand that due to the amount of coins created and the speed at which they are abandoned is roughly 2 weeks unless the coin shows longevity. As to the issue you had there is always a tweet sent out with the list of coins that are going to be taken off the exchange. This same list appears on the C-CEX site as well. We are working on a solution to email every registered user a list of coins that will be de-listed to help increase awareness, but beyond this the responsibility to remove coins obviously falls on the user to withdraw before we remove the wallets off our servers to make room for future additions.

I apologize for the inconveniences our policies may cause, they were born out of necessity and the changing culture of crypto currency.

What is your policy on closing the accounts of those you owe BTC to?

Oh yeah, and you pricks stole all the shit coins I housed at your scam exchange.

What is your policy on closing the accounts of those you owe BTC to?

Activity: 133

Do not try that, you have been promising me my coins for weeks, citing problems are syncing the blockchain as the issue. Now you are trying to slide your stance over to 'once they are delisted you lose them' aka 'once they are delisted we sell them elsewhere'. I put in a withdrawal for my coins when the option was still there and you still haven't returned them to me. All because you claim you couldn't sync you wallet on a blockchain that has dedicated nodes, which you could have done literally several hundred times between my ticket opening and now. What's your response? Why are you ignoring our support tickets?

One moment I'll look up your ticket to verify some information, we are not "trying" anything this is the policy. If the wallet was not syncing then it was not syncing there is no purpose or reason to deceive and if you think C-CEX would risk their name over .00000001 satoshi then you are mistaken.
I believe you are more than familiar with who i am. Me linking you to this thread from my support ticket is they very reason you are here and you know all about my ongoing attempts to get you to rationalise your issue with syncing a wallet that i could do in 30 minutes right now. No excuses.

There is no need to rationalize, this is what looks like happened with your UFO. The thread has changed 3+ times, our support did not have the 3rd updated github, it looks like we had the second one and it was being delisted during this version of the wallet. When you withdrew your coins most likely you had the updated version that C-CEX was not made aware of, nor the 3rd thread for that coin for that matter. The responsibility of updated wallets relies on developer communication, usually the process is dev team contacts the exchange and pools to update. This did not occur so more than likely your coins were on the wrong fork when withdrawn. I need to confirm this with support when they return to the office, all signs point to this being the cause of the issue. In the future we will develop a plan to make sure people are notified in multiple ways of delistings.

edit: Please post the updated github and I will pass this on personally to support, if the coins are salvageable then you will get them after updating.

I believe you are more than familiar with who i am. Me linking you to this thread from my support ticket is they very reason you are here and you know all about my ongoing attempts to get you to rationalise your issue with syncing a wallet that i could do in 30 minutes right now. No excuses. If the wallet isn't syncing, you update the wallet and resync it. Your own claim to another ufo coin user as to which block you were stuck on proved you were on the old wallet. Like i've said to you maybe 3 times before, update to 0.8.7.1 & sync. This is a thirty minute fix max.

We currently have a 2 week policy on all altcoins, if they under perform in volume during a 2 week period they are de-listed. I'm sure traders can understand that due to the amount of coins created and the speed at which they are abandoned is roughly 2 weeks unless the coin shows longevity.
Nobody has any problem with this. They have a problem with you not letting them get back their coins once delisted. In my case i requested to withdraw on the next delisted withdrawal session and you have still failed to do this weeks on.

As to the issue you had there is always a tweet sent out with the list of coins that are going to be taken off the exchange. This same list appears on the C-CEX site as well. We are working on a solution to email every registered user a list of coins that will be de-listed to help increase awareness,
This is all fluff and irrelevant to the issue in question. The issue is why not, like every other exchange, allow users to withdraw delisted coins? There is no reason, the only reason is theft. Delisting a coin simply means it can no longer be traded, not that the funds become yours.

but beyond this the responsibility to remove coins obviously falls on the user to withdraw before we remove the wallets off our servers to make room for future additions.
More nonsense, what kind of two-bit exchange do you have to be to not be able to keep a wallet on the server until all users that are actively pursuing their funds to be returned, get them? You were assuring me i would have mine every few days and then you vanished. Next thing here you are trying to save face and suddenly the goalposts have moved and you are suggesting you do not give users funds back once a coin is delisted. Illogical, convoluted nonsense.

This one takes the cake. So something as vague and wishy-washy as "the changing culture(!?) of crypto currency" means you are required to steal users coins once delisted, however hard they have been trying to withdraw them, because you would rather make some free coins then bother to carry out withdrawals that do not benefit you?

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
yeah it seems that they delist without warning? but i'm not sure, for now i lost some dogeblackcoin, not that it matters since they were practically worthless...
They are hiding like cowards. Also 4 days without a response from my now 40 day old support ticket and yet you go onto their skype live support and even though they wont let anyone add them as a contact, you can still see things like 'last activity two seconds ago'. What legitimate Business excuse is there for this behaviour? Objectively, there is none, C-Cex is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: