Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 122. (Read 254629 times)

z3x
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
from 25.10 the support is not responding. the coin was removed on 07.11. scammers!
Activity: 25
In my ticket support replied early this morning,the problem was solved.Returned my coins.I wish you all a speedy solution to your problems.
Activity: 15
ATTENTION - C_CEX SCAMMERS!!!!

majority of those that see this post are those hurt already....... more awareness needs to be done.. i am given a 2fa cooldown till gmt0 before i could request for a new ticket....

z3x
ATTENTION - C_CEX SCAMMERS!!!!
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
same issue, did not received confirmation on withdrawal, and looks like my coins lost ((

support does not answer, there just a robot.
I have same issue (ID 520402). Waiting my coins on balance back since 02.11.2017
Support said "pending unconfirmed withdrawal. You need to confirm or cancel the withdrawal via the links sent to your email." but how can i do that if i never received confirmation mail from c-cex? By the way any others mail from c-cex came pretty quickly.
z3x
do not use this exchange, they are scams!!!
z3x
THIEVES AND SCAMMERS!!!, the coin was removed, support never answered two weeks!!!
bastards!!!
Activity: 20
@c-cex Where are my coins? I requested the withdrawals and so far I haven't received the emails to confirm the withdrawals! My ticket ID in support is 520680 Worst of all is the support from you not knowing how to solve this problem! I want to confirm my withdrawals, I want my money!

Support:

In case you do not have unconfirmed withdrawals - check your "Histroy" page: https://c-cex.com/?id=h and choose "Withdrawals" in "Show" menu. There has to be a record with transaction ID of your withdrawal. In case there is a record - withdrawal went fine. In case there is no record - please, write us back and we will do our best to fix this issue.

What about my pending Ethereum deposit? Waiting for last 7 days and support tickets are useless for me nothing made of yet, just bot sending back the same message as shown below, don't know how to sort out this issue.
 [Trader] Support:

Hello!

1. Please, make sure you are sending your deposit to your ETH deposit address which is 0x8bd0224a621ae6965dda5f7081f5d15872166b74.
2. Please, make sure you can see confirmations of your transaction in block explorer.

If your deposit met those above conditions - please, reply in this ticket. Otherwise we will not be able to post your deposit.

Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!
2017-11-06 18:50:01

[Trader] adilcnn:

Hi there,

1. Yes I am sure to send this deposit to my ETH deposit address which is 0x8bd0224a621ae6965dda5f7081f5d15872166b74.

2. I confirm that I can see confirmations on block explorer, the relevant link was already sent for further confirmation, please send the deposit at your earliest.

Thanks
2017-11-06 18:43:45

How will I check my history and see what is pending if I haven't received emails to confirm the withdrawals? I'm waiting 12!
Huh, looks like Support is back.

Got issue receiving email confirmation of Withdrawal  to my email mail.ru.
Support asked to to create new ticket to change email to something to google.

C-CEX sent Withdrawal confirmation to new email account, and looks like it worked.

when did you request for assistance? today?
Ticket ID:   520217 . please respond
Such a big scam website, scamed PIEX team 16 million coins.

Stay away from this exchange.

You can read the whole story in the PIEX discord channel #pie-to-piex-swap:  https://discord.gg/ctG9WpX

So is this confirmed? Maybe just glitch or mistake

what kind of exchange that does not reply inquires over a  week. my piex coin in limbo and nothing from c-cex ... day 5 nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

You can read the whole story in the PIEX discord channel #pie-to-piex-swap:  https://discord.gg/ctG9WpX

So is this confirmed? Maybe just glitch or mistake
Activity: 78
The following coins will be removed from exchange if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.4 BTC.
Probably has more then 0.4BTC
Activity: 2
Could any one help me with CRC core coin on c-cex? A wallet for this coin or if any one knows of a Dev etc? C-Cex report on here that it is to be delisted but on there site it's not shown as to be delisted? Very confused, any help would be appreciated as the bot replies from this exchange really are no help. I wish I had read the forums on this exchange before buying. My fault newbie here just learning. Only way is up from now I will take it as a lesson. Thanks in advance for any help.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Thought I would post to find some help regarding BitcoinZ issues exchange seem to be having but after reading this thread I’m amazed anyone is still using C-CEX seems to be so many problems with little done to fix people’s issues,BitcoinZ user sent 4 bitcoin to exchange for listing fees sometime ago and although exchange listed coin couple of days ago no one has been able to trade or deposit to BitcoinZ wallet,we have received no response from C-CEX and our forum is full of questions that can’t be answered,if you pay for a service you have some expectations from that services and let’s be honest 4 BTC is no small fee,so far C-CEX has done more damage to our coins reputation than good and reading the thread here this exchange has no relationship with users and most are unhappy with service provided! We need to realise these exchanges only exist because we use them and if there service is below standard we should walk away and use a different exchange,when that happens I guarantee they will fix there problems or close. 
Activity: 25
Activity: 2
Good morning C-Cex,
You have a lot of very unhappy users who would like answers.
The list of coins to be delisted differ from your website to what you have posted on here.
Could you confirm if CRC is to be delisted as it is on the list on this thread but not on your website exchange?
Thanks and regards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

You can read the whole story in the PIEX discord channel #pie-to-piex-swap:  https://discord.gg/ctG9WpX
Activity: 20
So they aren't going to send our deposits, I think Scam alert should be posted as many traders are facing issues with this exchange, even they are completely silent to trader's tickets and only bot messages are repeatedly received. I wait some more time if the issue persists then I may go for scam alert everywhere.
Jump to: