Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 117. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Their ETH wallet is intact for 3 days, https://etherscan.io/address/0x304cc179719bc5b05418d6f7f6783abe45d83090
Don't know what is happening in the backend.
Looks like the wallet started to work. It is time to return money to people.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
withdrawal problem too guys.....

2 days ago I send tokens from C-CEX to my MEW and 1) never arrived 2) TxID no match on block explorer 3) support don't reply me..

They scam me  Huh?
Activity: 58
Didn't got my ETH, waiting for 5+ days and only robots replying in support ticket.
There is no output too from their ETH wallet since 4+ days. Totally bullshit site.
same here
Activity: 118
Didn't got my ETH, waiting for 5+ days and only robots replying in support ticket.
There is no output too from their ETH wallet since 4+ days. Totally bullshit site.
Withdrawal problem seems to be solved.

What's your grounds for saying so?
I am still stucking 4 days more now :/
I withdrew doge yesterday

Most of trouble are with Ethereum or ERC20 token withdrawn not doge.

Any you guys who troubled could find Tx on Block Explorer now?

I could not yet.
Activity: 169

I withdrew doge yesterday
Activity: 73
I've never used them, but this looks like a scammy exchange from miles away
The negative feedbacks on C-CEX are overwhelming; the forums are full them

Check their website and try to find informations about them; you will find nothing, no company name, no address, no linkedin profiles, nothing. Yet, they want you to transfer your assets to their exchange; ridiculous

They could juste shutdown their website anytime and walk away with your money; what would you do?
Nobody knows nothing about them. You'd rather just send me your money

Their IP is in the US, but i am almost certain the exchange to be based in Russia or Ukraine like yobit, just looking at how it is made and the many russian references

They also rank very low in term of liquidity and technical reliability; i don't even know why anybody would consider sending some money to this shady company

Activity: 5
+1. I'm waiting for 2 ETH for 3 days and received answers only from support robot.

Activity: 7
my withdraw not receive after 4 days
No sign of my withdraw of ETH from Monday.
Activity: 58
my withdraw not receive after 4 days
Activity: 143
This exchange is the worst I have ever used. An automatic reply will be sent to you if you contact the technical support. My money is gone, do not make the same mistake and do not use this exchange. It's time to move on for me.  Embarrassed
Activity: 169
Activity: 7
Withdrawal error please write to support. Why?
Tried to withdraw doge, got the same error.

Their ETH wallet is intact for 3 days, https://etherscan.io/address/0x304cc179719bc5b05418d6f7f6783abe45d83090
Don't know what is happening in the backend.

the ETH withdrawals being stuck is understandable because the ETH network has turned to shit ever since this cryptokitties crap started there and because ETH can not handle large number of transactions.
but the c-cex site itself also has some issue, I have been experiencing slowness, specially in their API which is so infuriating to sit and wait for a small response. luckily I don't have much there and I won't deposit anymore until they fix these issues or at least make an statement about it.

the ETH withdrawals being stuck is understandable - I call bullshit on this as while the network is bogged down like crazy due to the kitties, it is still functional and other exchanges are operating!!!
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
@jasmine226, try now, it seems admin fixed issue, i was able to get 2fa mail.

When I log in, c-cex does not send 2FA Access code to my email, so I can not login to my account.
Mailing to c-cex is not responding

Having same problem, admin seems gone "to skiing" ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yesterday, I ordered money transfer to the e-wallet of c-cex, on the page https://etherscan.io/ has confirmed the money was transferred to ETH wallet of c-cex.
But ETH does not float in the account.
No support from admin c-cex.
Today, the account is not logged
Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

When I log in, c-cex does not send 2FA Access code to my email, so I can not login to my account.
Mailing to c-cex is not responding
CCex mail service again not working. Cant login, withdraw, create new account, confirm withdraw ... Beware, do not remove 2fa in this situation, your confirmation mail will never arrive and support wont help if you didn't click a link in never recieved mail!
Activity: 280
this bisexual constant problems! I even display not able to bring a couple dogs easy bra
Jump to: