Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 126. (Read 254629 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Today 2017-10-06 15:00 (CET) CCEX is down again (3 days in a row !)  

That's not true. We have necessary short maintenances but we were not down for 3 days - check trading history on coins. As for maintenances - here we posted already: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22578965

As for any possible issues with accounts/deposits/withdrawals etc - use our support system: https://c-cex.com/?id=support
At the moment we do not have unanswered tickets. If you think your issue was not resolved - just post answer into your ticket. Please, note - if we already resolved your issue and give proofs like blockchain links etc - but you are still posting that it is not resolved - you will most probably not get an answer as we consider it as ticket spam.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
good day I lost my money  27439!!!!!! Elementrem

why on earth did you delete my balance? and why then they did not exchange btc
27439 Elementrem =0.02883 btc !
return me my money otherwise I will have to tell everyone in all the forums about this

16ytFrpqgAoUVT1UzNyZqKzrPyc2WCa2MB BTC

http://img12.lostpic.net/2017/10/07/23875a899f357a16a13382594b884413.jpg
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Sooo, why all that maintanance time after time, is it to add/remove coins or is it something else?

Yes - we have necessary DB maintenances from time to time due to lot's of new traders. And when we add coins we also need several minutes of downtime. This maintenances let's us serve traders at acceptable speed and security. We are working to improve our service and make maintenances rare.

Today 2017-10-06 15:00 (CET) CCEX is down again (3 days in a row !) and I just try to log in so they could have been down whole day.
This is very bad. Member C-CEX says (just like the message): "we need several minutes of downtime".

If this were true then everyone could live with that. however: the website is down for lots of hours (4 october even the whole day)
and that is completely unacceptable for trading.

CCEX please stop this continuous uncommunicated downtimes and use fixed maintenance-schedules that are reported clearly
on the website so that traders know when there will be downtime !!!

reiniere.

Activity: 5
What about first coin... c-cex says blockchain changed ....if first coin change their blockchain then other exchanges for first coin also effected but this is only troubble in c-cex  ...and only responsible for our invested money
Activity: 3
(Suspicious Transaction)
i want my money back...Now my account 0....i create ticket manytimes but no reply
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 3
(Suspicious Transaction)
i want my money back...Now my account 0....i create ticket manytimes but no reply
Hello! Please, make sure you choose ticket type correctly. In case you have any issues with deposit - please, choose "Deposits" in "Type of issue". If your issue connected to deposits - please, create new ticket and fill all options properly. By doing that you will let us serve faster and better for you. Have a good day!
At 2017-10-05 11:00 (CET) CCEX came back again and we were able to trade again for some hours
and then at 2017-10-05 15:00 it went down again !!!

Again we wait for the completion of this maintenenance. Very annoying.

reiniere.

and they are back again. gods knows for how long. (2017-10-05 18:00 CET)

reiniere.
At 2017-10-05 11:00 (CET) CCEX came back again and we were able to trade again for some hours
and then at 2017-10-05 15:00 it went down again !!!

Again we wait for the completion of this maintenenance. Very annoying.

reiniere.

Hi C-CEX

At 4-10-2017 19:00 (CET) went down just after I had deposited BTC for trading. It said that it would be
back within minutes for short maintenance. HOWEVER:
It is now 5-10-2017 10:00 and it is still down with the same message: "doing short maintenenance".

When will it be availible again ?  It is very annoying that CCEX goes down like this all the time.

Good luck,
reiniere.
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
We do not have delays with ticket service anymore. All previous tickets answered and issues resolved. In case some issue was not resolved (and you do not have answer that it can not be resovled) - please, reply in ticket you may have or create new ticket if you did not by now.

Can you let me know what happens to our investment in FIRST coin?? I am new to this and have less knowledge about the procedure. I saw your message on twitter that FIRST coin is removed..... But what about small investors like me??

Pages: [1]

C-Cex this gonna hard fucking time for you, dont ever try to fuck with people investments, this will effect on entire career of C-CEX, better release people hard earnings and stop stealing. We will not going to leave this shit easily. Take Care

What proof have you got for your claims. Is it just ramblings or do you have hard proof.
Activity: 1
We do not have delays with ticket service anymore. All previous tickets answered and issues resolved. In case some issue was not resolved (and you do not have answer that it can not be resovled) - please, reply in ticket you may have or create new ticket if you did not by now.

Can you let me know what happens to our investment in FIRST coin?? I am new to this and have less knowledge about the procedure. I saw your message on twitter that FIRST coin is removed..... But what about small investors like me??

C-Cex this gonna hard fucking time for you, dont ever try to fuck with people investments, this will effect on entire career of C-CEX, better release people hard earnings and stop stealing. We will not going to leave this shit easily. Take Care
legendary
Sooo, why all that maintanance time after time, is it to add/remove coins or is it something else?

Yes - we have necessary DB maintenances from time to time due to lot's of new traders. And when we add coins we also need several minutes of downtime. This maintenances let's us serve traders at acceptable speed and security. We are working to improve our service and make maintenances rare.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
C-CEX Shit site. Every day in the maintenance
[  Not only shit site but also fraud site. To be exposed soon. Take care while investing. ]
Activity: 4
C-CEX Shit site. Every day in the maintenance
i sent a support ticket to c-cex

Sir/Madam, I have purchased COINS FIRST: 3299.9998  on C-cex Exchange  providing by your developer on  c-cex exchange .now c-cex exchange page remove or display Block Chain changed .if you are not refundable my coins,my  i Next step will be a complaint at the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority and RBI India, Prime minister(india) office complaint online against your exchange with First Coin -firstcoinproject.com.   C-cex reply me  against youur devloper please see below .

Support reply me :

You have answer from C-CEX.com helpdesk (BLOCK CHAIN CHANGE - FIRST COIN)

FIRST developers did not notify us about swap to new blockchain and stopped supporting current blockchain. Current blockchain is not working anymore. Withdrawals technically impossible. Please, contact FIRST devs for refunds.

Please, don't reply by e-mail. Use our support section: https://c-cex.com/?id=support

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.

Anil kumar
news editor in Discovery Times (online & print media)
[email protected]

[/c-cex says blockchain changed ....if first coin change their blockchain then other exchanges for first coin also effected but this is only troubble in c-cex  ...and only responsible for our invested money]
i sent a support ticket to c-cex

Sir/Madam, I have purchased COINS FIRST: 3299.9998  on C-cex Exchange  providing by your developer on  c-cex exchange .now c-cex exchange page remove or display Block Chain changed .if you are not refundable my coins,my  i Next step will be a complaint at the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority and RBI India, Prime minister(india) office complaint online against your exchange with First Coin -firstcoinproject.com.   C-cex reply me  against youur devloper please see below .

Support reply me :

You have answer from C-CEX.com helpdesk (BLOCK CHAIN CHANGE - FIRST COIN)

FIRST developers did not notify us about swap to new blockchain and stopped supporting current blockchain. Current blockchain is not working anymore. Withdrawals technically impossible. Please, contact FIRST devs for refunds.

Please, don't reply by e-mail. Use our support section: https://c-cex.com/?id=support

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.

Anil kumar
news editor in Discovery Times (online & print media)
[email protected]
What about first coin... c-cex says blockchain changed ....if first coin change their blockchain then other exchanges for first coin also effected but this is only troubble in c-cex  ...and only responsible for our invested money
legendary
Placing orders via API stopped working this weekend. Everytime I send buy or sell order i receive INVALID_MARKET error.

Indeed we had this issue for short period of time. It is fixed already. If you face any issue - give us ticket please.

Jump to: