Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 2. (Read 254628 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
C-cex.com exchange everyone? Cheesy
Just wondering why there's FB on it.
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
does anyone have a photo of this yuri?

Hopefully somebody has a photo of his head on a stick.

I remember getting robbed by them during the (we`re stealing your verge) extended "holiday".
Thieves like them are part of the reason joe soap is apprehensive to get into crypto.
I know a lot of people would be most happy to see them skinned & salted  Grin
We arent really that bad to see other people being tortured but we are just humans and its normal for us to react and curse anyone who do devastate us in terms of our money.For scammers they might able to get out for now but remember that Karma is always behind them.

Really very bad to know that C-cex is no more in the market, how can they simply abandoned with the people's money, that's why should always invest in reputable exchanges which has huge potential in terms of liquidity. Slowly old exchanges are terminating their services without any further intimations.
Not at all because there are still various old exchangers who are still operating,some of them have already bite the dust but there are still few who are clinging to get a market share.

Its true were all not that bad but some are and will take action on karma's behalf. and alot of the scammers karma cant catch or they have karma repellent on  Tongue so if some catches them on karmas behalf so be it.
yuri or whoever was running in the last year or so will have the same karma as topia will have if they try steal 300 btc + alts from customers..

Yuri would say he was Ukraine, not many people would have the balls or ability to get there..
Topia on the other hand is in NZ and close and easy find people at fault and people that benefited like the liquidators that clearly have no clue of crypto and world crypto legally..

I sent email to hex 2 days before there so called hck at topia warning of the risk of having tokens on topia as they 90% scams to avoid the tax man..unless they have backing like gold/land/housing and proof of such and ability to get or hold those assets as holders there just scams and pretty much just new age ICOs of the past.
I call tokens Rothschild coins as there not decentralized in any way or form which is against all wat crypto was made to be about.

Ive seen devs like placebo/gecko and bob and afew others Brag about scamming people with coins behind there names.. and rubbing it in and keep doing and probs still doing in under other alias's
Ive seen other devs make icos then go to vegas to blow all the ico on blow and hookers. and then say im sorry i burnt all the ico and ya Btc on hookers and blow  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and alil cry story to go along to make people try feel bad for them

But then u get storys like the owner of crapsy ( crpsy ) thats does fake hack ( he would be millionaire now if he didnt be a scammer and waited for btc to move out of the $250 mark ) and goes to Thailand and gets AIDS....karma got him, but did karma get him as were is the proof?!?!
legendary

I remember getting robbed by them during the (we`re stealing your verge) extended "holiday".
Thieves like them are part of the reason joe soap is apprehensive to get into crypto.
We arent really that bad to see other people being tortured but we are just humans and its normal for us to react and curse anyone who do devastate us in terms of our money.For scammers they might able to get out for now but remember that Karma is always behind them.

Really very bad to know that C-cex is no more in the market, how can they simply abandoned with the people's money, that's why should always invest in reputable exchanges which has huge potential in terms of liquidity. Slowly old exchanges are terminating their services without any further intimations.
Not at all because there are still various old exchangers who are still operating,some of them have already bite the dust but there are still few who are clinging to get a market share.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

legendary
For some bumps which i tend to make some hopes for this exchange to online but i do wonder why there are no complaints of this scam exchange?

legendary
Another exchange bites the dust!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Looks like the site is finally down. Game over? Sure was a fun exchange Grin
Time to say;

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Grin Grin agree apart from it should say "Dont rest in peace"
legendary
Time to say;

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
They're down I see? There go my coins. THANKS C-SCAM.

yip a exchange that could and would of kept with the big lad just due to the entertainment the traders/trollios would give, but clearly Yuri lost his shit ( or sniffed to much shit ) and wouldnt listen to pro advice and constantly would shot himself in the foot with bad moves..trying to help yuri ( or whoever the f was running it in early years ) was like trying to get blood out of stone... whispers that he had sold to Indians that just scam and then stole from traders and had no basic idea of crypto as u could tell with support ticket replys wasnt the same person as before ( was always a 1 man show in the support area ( not sure if finch or huros touched that side but they only there in the cleanish years )...

Only thing ccex is good for now is a tax right off for alot of people...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
legendary
legendary
Trying up some good arbitrage chance. lol

Can you still login?
Yes,im able to logged in with my old account that i had luckily already pulled out my funds in the past before that c-cex admin vacation incident happens.

Btw, these 0.7usd volume considered as dead? lol

Makes me wonder how arbitrarily accounts have been closed. I can't login as well. I most probably had nothing in it anymore. What was in there had been stolen before by one of their "delisting" profit technique.
The first thing happened is on that summer vacation thing https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38330395

and then followed by that delisting profit technique you called. lol
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Can you still login?
Yes,im able to logged in with my old account that i had luckily already pulled out my funds in the past before that c-cex admin vacation incident happens.

Makes me wonder how arbitrarily accounts have been closed. I can't login as well. I most probably had nothing in it anymore. What was in there had been stolen before by one of their "delisting" profit technique.
legendary

Can you still login?

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: