Pages:
Author

Topic: ### C-Note - 4 Years Old and Still Alive!!! ### - page 28. (Read 77446 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Been talking a little cnote in the coinEX chat and such
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Wow hashing power went WAAAAY UP!!!
http://www.mine-pool.net/c-note/

Someone likes CNOTE
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Can you list a dividend schedule for FAS?  is it every 3 days or just Sundays and Wednesdays?

that would be nice! Smiley

we are waiting!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Can you list a dividend schedule for FAS?  is it every 3 days or just Sundays and Wednesdays?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I though that you should post the profit of the incresing for the FAS to let people know that how wise they invest in this project.
That's will help to spread the influence of both FAS&C-NOTE and also stimulate the new buyer to join this game Roll Eyes

You could buy some cheap on Poloniex right now.  This is still a relativeley new coin and once a lot of attention is focused on it and we get on another exchange price should rise to reflect difficulty.  Thats also a good reason why you should be sending exchange requests to Swisscex for your DIME bounty.  DIME is up nice today you could sell them for C-NOTE  Grin

250k DIME for everybody who VOTES and leaves a message on the swisscex page here in the link asking them to add CNOTE to the exchange.
http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5554192-c-note  DONT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE VOTE BUTTON AS WELL 

After you have posted on there asking them to add CNOTE to the exchange, post your DIME address here and i will send bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
So far I am very pleased with the mining of this coin. It is paying better than qubit and secure coin in terms of mining. Lets everyone keep up the effort to see it listed on other exchanges. Poloniex is ok, but I have a pending issue on a BTC withdraw from them still that hasn't been addressed. Its these kind of reasons its important to have other exchanges at our disposal as well as the exposure and driving up the price.

mine-pool.net has performed flawlessly so far! Great job there! Smiley
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
hard to mine
Activity: 425
Merit: 253
Check out Mining at ex_mac pools...
http://www.mine-pool.net/

C-Note is currently third highest difficulty of CPU based coins. (this can change of course)

Why this is good?
It means there is an interest in the coin.
It generally points to a coming increase in market price.  If its hard to mine, its hard to get, which means there is a demand for the coin.
Demand = Increase in price.

Trading is back up on Poloniex. 
Ok we have lots of volume now on poloniex now.  I dont think coinedup is responding to any e-mails so this bounty is officially over.  Others have had problems contacting them lately as well it would seem so we will target swisscex.com

New exchange to target means new bounty.  250k DIME for everybody who VOTES and leaves a message on the swisscex page here in the link asking them to add CNOTE to the exchange.
http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5554192-c-note

After you have posted on there asking them to add CNOTE to the exchange, post your DIME address here and i will send bounty.
heavy volume today too. 
C-Note Tops chart as #1 profitable coin today..
http://goo.gl/EAIoxn

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
One of the few coins that had an excellent launch and fair. If you are mining quark clone then this should be it.
C-Note moved to 2nd most profitable coin
We hit 3rd most profitable coin on cryptocoincharts overnite!  To The moon?
Activity: 70
I have hope in this coin. Please send me some C-Note's, faucet is dry and my cpu is too weak to mine. Sad

CXpigcV3XfDVcsXT52Ap8JTUERqJw8QkmG

Great thanks!
The likes are trickling in.  We have 50 likes now  Grin  Good job fellas, keep em coming.  One small thing. make sure when you send an e-mail to [email protected] to bcc: [email protected] so I can confirm that you did in fact send the e-mail.
Any working linux miner for this coin?

Preferably not solo miner.

I don't understand.. are you asking if there is an installer?

You can compile in linux from the source code.

Yes... I need it simple, my bro has access to some linux machines and we'd like to run the miners in pool.

sorry... no installer... I have been trying to find someone to do a linux installer...even contacted a few people... you just have to build from the source code...which if you run Ubuntu...its pretty easy
Activity: 68
Any working linux miner for this coin?

Preferably not solo miner.

I don't understand.. are you asking if there is an installer?

You can compile in linux from the source code.

Yes... I need it simple, my bro has access to some linux machines and we'd like to run the miners in pool.
Pages:
Jump to: