Pages:
Author

Topic: ### C-Note - 4 Years Old and Still Alive!!! ### - page 30. (Read 77424 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Oh ya, I forgot to post before, I got paid my DIMES as well a few days ago.

Cheers!
Activity: 425
Merit: 253
Price of C-Note:
Don't be too alarmed by the price of c-note dropping.  It is expected.  Its basic supply & demand issue:

Most "flash" coins that come and go, rise on speculation and whim,  and since there is no real use for the coins they die off.  C-Note was released on Jan 8th, 2014, but wasn't listed on an exchange for over 1 month.  There were lots of people mining the coins and collecting them up.  Once they got word of the listing they "dumped" their coins and hope for "any" kind of return.  This initial dump will pass and the price should start creeping back up since the coin is fairly difficult to mine. 

FAS shares trading - The first round is the only round with 48 hour timer.  All other rounds will be 24 hour.  I will essentially be pulling these shares off the market, which of course will reduce the supply and increase the demand at the same time.

If you do the math, the client generates 100+/- c-notes every 100+/- seconds ((24hr * 60min * 60sec ))/100 sec = 864 C-Notes Per day.  If the auction pulls 2000-3000 off the market each day then the supply is reduced.  With something to spend them on, there is a demand.  Lets see what happens over the course of one week, and see if it doesn't rise.  It might be a good time to buy a few thousand and hold them.

Shouldent that be 864 times 100(block reward 100 ?) c-notes, 86 400 per day ?

Yes...dammit... i just calculated the blocks and forgot to calculate the coins... thanx
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Price of C-Note:
Don't be too alarmed by the price of c-note dropping.  It is expected.  Its basic supply & demand issue:

Most "flash" coins that come and go, rise on speculation and whim,  and since there is no real use for the coins they die off.  C-Note was released on Jan 8th, 2014, but wasn't listed on an exchange for over 1 month.  There were lots of people mining the coins and collecting them up.  Once they got word of the listing they "dumped" their coins and hope for "any" kind of return.  This initial dump will pass and the price should start creeping back up since the coin is fairly difficult to mine. 

FAS shares trading - The first round is the only round with 48 hour timer.  All other rounds will be 24 hour.  I will essentially be pulling these shares off the market, which of course will reduce the supply and increase the demand at the same time.

If you do the math, the client generates 100+/- c-notes every 100+/- seconds ((24hr * 60min * 60sec ))/100 sec = 864 C-Notes Per day.  If the auction pulls 2000-3000 off the market each day then the supply is reduced.  With something to spend them on, there is a demand.  Lets see what happens over the course of one week, and see if it doesn't rise.  It might be a good time to buy a few thousand and hold them.

Shouldent that be 864 times 100(block reward 100 ?) c-notes, 86 400 per day ?
Price of C-Note:
Don't be too alarmed by the price of c-note dropping.  It is expected.  Its basic supply & demand issue:

Most "flash" coins that come and go, rise on speculation and whim,  and since there is no real use for the coins they die off.  C-Note was released on Jan 8th, 2014, but wasn't listed on an exchange for over 1 month.  There were lots of people mining the coins and collecting them up.  Once they got word of the listing they "dumped" their coins and hope for "any" kind of return.  This initial dump will pass and the price should start creeping back up since the coin is fairly difficult to mine.  

FAS shares trading - The first round is the only round with 48 hour timer.  All other rounds will be 24 hour.  I will essentially be pulling these shares off the market, which of course will reduce the supply and increase the demand at the same time.

If you do the math, the client generates 100+/- c-notes every 100+/- seconds ((24hr * 60min * 60sec ))/100 sec = 864 blocks * 100 reward = 86,400 C-Notes Per day.  The auction will need to pull at least 10,000 a day off the market to have any impact to reduce the supply.  With something to spend them on, there is a demand.  Lets see what happens over the course of one week, and see if it doesn't rise.  It might be a good time to buy a few thousand and hold them.

**EDIT - I had a math error in my "do the math" statement... fixed.  Thanx thy!

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Got my Dimes for emails. Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have another 1,000,000 DIMES to give away....  Trade them for DOGE on coinedup

Trying to get c-note listed!

We will pay you 500 DOGE or equal in Dimes - To send 2 emails.

1 to coinedup - [email protected]

2 to poloniex - [email protected]

asking them to please list c-note on their exchange.

Why C-Note?  You can actually use them for something!

I received the coins for sending the emails. Thanks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Got my dime for sending e-mails to poloniex and coinedup.  Grin 
Also started a thread to get it up on Cryptsy as well.   Everybody hit cryptsy up.
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/78117
Transfers to PoloniEx working again...
just confirmed a transfer...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
"NOW LISTED ON POLONIEX.COM" - good job Smiley
Ive had success transferring some in.  you guys should be fine it may take a little bit to confirm.

EDIT:

This was posted on thier site 6 mins ago

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex

Deposit/withdrawal daemon was left off overnight due to human error. Won't happen again. Everything is processing now.
Activity: 132
Since had been listed on POLONIEX,i just wonder that who had been success to transfer any coins to the exchange,which cost me over 6 hrs still not approach via my POLONIEX account.WTF!!! Angry Angry
I have successfully transferred coins to Poloniex atleast two times. But I've never transferred any C-Notes to the exchange so far.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Since had been listed on POLONIEX,i just wonder that who had been success to transfer any coins to the exchange,which cost me over 6 hrs still not approach via my POLONIEX account.WTF!!! Angry Angry
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Have you seen the one for Fz?  that guy nailed it
Help me - what is Fz, where can I see what that which guy nailed?
 Smiley

Are you in for some bounty for my manual how to get a cnote wallet going in Linux?  
If yes, then at the bottom of it is my cnote donation address.

IM not 100% sure but im thinking dev is waiting for the price to stabilize somewhere to dictate the price of shares.  I could be wrong but thats my guess. If so that would mean the higher the price of c-note the more shares you can purchase  Grin
Activity: 148
Use C-Note to buy GPU mining Credits,How many C-NOTE probably need to buy a 1M count force?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
How do you intend on tracking the Cnote-FAS shares?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
C-Note is now list on Poloniex.Com  - The sight is very fast, check it out.  the trades ares cheap and the dev is very responsive to customer support tickets.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_cnote
Well, that is awesome.  And I got my wallet fixed, so thanks.
C-Note is now list on Poloniex.Com  - The sight is very fast, check it out.  the trades ares cheap and the dev is very responsive to customer support tickets.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_cnote
I am still looking for someone do make a Linux installer... Nice Bounty Available.

Yes, it would be nice to one day just type
apt-get install c-note

but I guess we are still far away from that day that it gets included into Linux distros.

What I have done there with my manual is far from being an installer,
because there are so many steps involved.

But the walletd is built completely from the source, and it's actually working.
So until you have an installer, this is already a valuable contribution, don't you think so?

Try out the very first one at the top (duckduckcoind).
As every comment is #'ed you can actually take the
whole thing and copy paste it in one go into an SSH session.
However, I prefer to go step by step, to see if there were problems.

I am learning all this myself, so why not document it.

What do you think?

Have you seen the one for Fz?  that guy nailed it
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
I am still looking for someone do make a Linux installer... Nice Bounty Available.

Yes, it would be nice to one day just type
apt-get install c-note

but I guess we are still far away from that day that it gets included into Linux distros.

What I have done there with my manual is far from being an installer,
because there are so many steps involved.

But the walletd is built completely from the source, and it's actually working.
So until you have an installer, this is already a valuable contribution, don't you think so?

Try out the very first one at the top (duckduckcoind).
As every comment is #'ed you can actually take the
whole thing and copy paste it in one go into an SSH session.
However, I prefer to go step by step, to see if there were problems.

I am learning all this myself, so why not document it.

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: