Pages:
Author

Topic: ### C-Note - 4 Years Old and Still Alive!!! ### - page 40. (Read 77424 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 253
update please!

We are ready.  5:00 US Central
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
update please!
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
ready?
*** Update >  We will be releasing the Source Code. *** 2
+1
Activity: 148
关注
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
follow
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Quark clone! love em! so do the Chinese. You should market this to them as well.

Quark is a SifCoin clone.

I know, its just that very few people have heard of Sif. I actually have a couple older machines running the client mining away.. Don't know why. I just like to collect cryptos I guess.

reserved
Activity: 154
like cpu coins.
Activity: 154
seems good.
After floating the idea of withholding the Source Code, we have decided that it is better to release it for transparency.  Get ready... Jan 8th coming soon...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We are not releasing the source code

how tell there's no premine if no source code to make block explorer?

scam coin!!

Block Explorer will be released at same time as C-Note.

Okay, now I'm certain you're kidding. How is a block explorer released by the creator of the coin any proof that the coin hasn't been premined? What stops you from adding something to your block explorer code that hides the premine?

So..are you interested in putting together another block explorer?  If so, make a bid... I will release full source to you.

I'm not a cryptocurrency developer, but I'm certain somebody more experienced will put a block explorer together given the source (and some compensation). Which renders your "official" one pointless.

If I were you, I'd take a week or so, actually think through what you're trying to achieve, and come back with a plan. For now, it seems like you're just making stuff up on the fly based on what the users bash you for.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Nice..

scam coin!!

Okay, now I'm certain you're kidding. How is a block explorer released by the creator of the coin any proof that the coin hasn't been premined? What stops you from adding something to your block explorer code that hides the premine?

So..are you interested in putting together another block explorer?  If so, make a bid... I will release full source to you.
Activity: 168
I just want to give everyone a chance to solo mine... and get some results...
But you don't giving me (and other people who care about security) a chance to mine. I want source, this is the only way I can be sure of this coin.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Quark clone! love em! so do the Chinese. You should market this to them as well.

Quark is a SifCoin clone.
what about pre-mine?

close-source for how long?

No Pre-mine
No Instamine
First 1000 blocks only pay .0001
Not sure how much "fairer" I can make it.
Advance Notice

Closed-Source
Maybe 30 to 60 days
I just want to give everyone a chance to solo mine... and get some results...

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

scam coin!!

As I said, just slap "PREMINE 100%" on it and stop playing games. Actually, that would be an interesting concept - a 100% premined coin, distributed via giveaway or a faucet. Maybe I'll get to doing that someday.
Activity: 168
Anti-Premine – Block explorer will show that there is no pre-mine.
Anti-Instamine – First 1000 blocks only pay .0001 all blocks pay 100 thereafter
Very Fair Start – This Pre-Announcement is plenty of advance notice to anyone interested.
Anti-Pool – This is an asset that anyone can mine with a CPU.  We are not releasing the
source code
, therefore making it more difficult to pool mine.
No Complicated Set Up – Wallet comes with built in miner ready to go*.
Good luck, fuckers.

Please see revised note #1 about source code.
1 - We will release the Binaries only.  We would also accept an application from any Hero Member to examine the source code on condition that they post their findings on this thread AND they agree not to form a pool or release the code to a pool.

You're still doing it wrong. I'm not going to trust ANY binaries at bitcointalk, because I can't check how they were built.
Pages:
Jump to: