Pages:
Author

Topic: (c ͡|Q ͜ʖ ͡o) [ANN][OPC] OPEC Coin POS stage, 2% per month. TipBot here! - page 5. (Read 110712 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
whats the plan for a relaunch Beau.  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've had some time to think this over and in order to most effectively perform a takeover of this coin what I feel necessary is for us to re-launch with a new coin using new sources. My decision making behind this course of action is to ensure that there is little to no breakage.

I hereby propose we decide upon a new base source code. One that preferably has trusted developers behind it and / or has shown that it is innovating and paving the way through the future.

Some of the features I would like to see in OPC moving forward:

* Variable interest ( similar to Guerilla Coin )
* TOR anonymity and possible some form of CoinJar for mixing ( or SuperSend )

The above can be most easily implemented if we start from scratch. This would mean that each and everyone would need to swap in their current OPC for an equivalent amount of new coins ( insta-mined ). This does present an issue in that we can only hold such a swap open for a limited time ( 2 but maybe up to 4 weeks ) as it will require infrastructure and the resources needed to process the coin swapping itself ( which will ultimately come out of my own pocket ). This issue this presents is that ultimately some current coin holders will either not bother to or simply won't know that such a swap is taking place ( this is also why I want to present this information well before we go ahead, assuming we go ahead ). Would you as investors feel confident in this remaining funds being donated to a foundation of sorts to help pave the way for the coins future development and infrastructure costs ? Perhaps this may depend on how many coins are left over in the end.

I would like to see this coin advance and I believe heavily in it's future. We can not advance without ultimately paying for such innovation and if the idea of a funded foundation sounds reasonable to everyone I would like to begin pursuing available options in setting one up.

Please speak up!

Hi, Dev!

We are on 38th place of MintPal voting list now - almost 6000 votes.

Could you answer one question? There are different opinions on the forum about MintPal's votings.

So... What's your opinion?

Thank you!

Assuming it is me you are asking, my stance is that we should hold off on any official push to get further listed until we reload and relaunch. With that said this isn't my coin, this is the communities coin and if the community would like to opt for another choice than my opinion is ultimately moot.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
Hi, Dev!

Could you answer one question? There are different opinions on the forum about MintPal's votings.

Thank you!

Proably you should read more than just the last 3 posts when asking a question.

For example my previous post:

So the dev has really runned away.

Date Registered:    May 30, 2014, 10:45:57 PM
Last Active:    June 18, 2014, 10:58:38 A

Probablt he's still here pumping his new coin and slowly dumping opeccoins in the exchange

Nothing has changed in his activity , who are you asking ? A ghost?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I've had some time to think this over and in order to most effectively perform a takeover of this coin what I feel necessary is for us to re-launch with a new coin using new sources. My decision making behind this course of action is to ensure that there is little to no breakage.

I hereby propose we decide upon a new base source code. One that preferably has trusted developers behind it and / or has shown that it is innovating and paving the way through the future.

The above can be most easily implemented if we start from scratch. This would mean that each and everyone would need to swap in their current OPC for an equivalent amount of new coins ( insta-mined ). This does present an issue in that we can only hold such a swap open for a limited time ( 2 but maybe up to 4 weeks ) as it will require infrastructure and the resources needed to process the coin swapping itself ( which will ultimately come out of my own pocket ). This issue this presents is that ultimately some current coin holders will either not bother to or simply won't know that such a swap is taking place ( this is also why I want to present this information well before we go ahead, assuming we go ahead ). Would you as investors feel confident in this remaining funds being donated to a foundation of sorts to help pave the way for the coins future development and infrastructure costs ? Perhaps this may depend on how many coins are left over in the end.

I would like to see this coin advance and I believe heavily in it's future. We can not advance without ultimately paying for such innovation and if the idea of a funded foundation sounds reasonable to everyone I would like to begin pursuing available options in setting one up.

Please speak up!

Hi, Dev!

Thank you!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

That's a very good idea!

May I suggest that we keep the 2% per month interest? I feel that was one of the good things about this coin.
What about a variable interest rate that would fluxuate from 1 - 5(?)% based on how many coins are staking in the network?

Guerrillacoin already have that, but only OPEC coin has 2% per month!

Please speak up!

That's a very good idea!

May I suggest that we keep the 2% per month interest? I feel that was one of the good things about this coin.
What about a variable interest rate that would fluxuate from 1 - 5(?)% based on how many coins are staking in the network?

Please speak up!

That's a very good idea!

Please speak up!
i am a holder of OPEC too, but what is the point of voting?

no point at all. We already have a very good exchange, but currently we either don't have a dev or the dev is doing a strategic wait to buy some coins. That's the coins current illness and that's what we need a cure for. Another exchange will only create more chaos and make it harder to dam up for dumps.
Activity: 102
i am a holder of OPEC too, but what is the point of voting?
Activity: 72
I really believed in this coin, hate those ScamDevs :@, no takeover dammit...
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
doesnt look like!

or are you having 20opc + now?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

is the tip bot still functioning ?
OK folks the ball is now rolling! I've registered a new domain name and should have something up soonish. I'm in the process of transitioning to a new job and am presently spending the bulk of my free time with my family as I won't get to see them much when I start work again. On the up side I will have to commute to and from work and will have a good 4 hours a day during that journey to work on OPEC coin starting mid July. Expect minor updates in the interim.

I don't want to ask for donations especially not until I have something to show off. If you do feel the need to part with anything monetary, the best thing you can do at this point is keep the coin actively trading at the exchange! This is the time to buy!

Also I haven't started a new thread simply because we probably want to run the tip bot dry. Though I might launch a new thread once everything is ready to rock.

do you need help with other things.

Probablt he's still here pumping his new coin and slowly dumping opeccoins in the exchange

Petrodollar , Opeccoin we had a Gascoin what's next?

maybe obama called in an airstrike on him, the US stop at nothing to keep dollars for oil.
legendary
Blackjack.fun

Petrodollar , Opeccoin we had a Gascoin what's next?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
legendary
Blackjack.fun

Sorry but this article has nothing positive in it for this coins.

It just shows that bitcoin can be used for trading oil , so by this opecoin has no real purpose anymore.

But a new report (Disruptive Technology: Bitcoins, Currency Reinvented?) recently issued by Kuwait-based investment banking and asset management firm Kuwait Financial Centre, also known as Markaz, even goes a step further: Oil producing countries, particularly in the GCC, could benefit if they would use bitcoin in oil trading, Markaz’ research department argues.
275 mintpal place before yesterday, and today 92

keep it up. We are on the right track
+1
Keep voting

mintpal will not be able to repair this coin. Only a clarified dev-situation can.
Pages:
Jump to: