Pages:
Author

Topic: (c ͡|Q ͜ʖ ͡o) [ANN][OPC] OPEC Coin POS stage, 2% per month. TipBot here! - page 6. (Read 110712 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
275 mintpal place before yesterday, and today 92

keep it up. We are on the right track
+1
Keep voting
mintpal to set a new captcha. Now there will be stranded votes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I've registered two new domains and will do my beat to have something online ASAP. I'm guessing the old admin neglected to pay his web hosting bill which is not surprising given is disappearing act.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
do you have to have trades at mintpal to vote.  Huh
Activity: 1

+1
Keep voting
Activity: 20

1797 votes.  You still need 10x times that much.

Total Received    0.001 BTC
Somebody spent a few satoshi on it Smiley))

not so much

To be honest I'm amazed there was somebody donated.
Of course , 60 cents worth of bitcoin won't make any difference.

for a little bit each and there will be many. But you can just vote
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun

not so much

To be honest I'm amazed there was somebody donated.
Of course , 60 cents worth of bitcoin won't make any difference.

not so much
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun

Activity: 4
I support the take over, I believe in this coin.

This coin needs good dev , take over would be good.

indeed.  Cheesy
OK folks the ball is now rolling! I've registered a new domain name and should have something up soonish. I'm in the process of transitioning to a new job and am presently spending the bulk of my free time with my family as I won't get to see them much when I start work again. On the up side I will have to commute to and from work and will have a good 4 hours a day during that journey to work on OPEC coin starting mid July. Expect minor updates in the interim.

I don't want to ask for donations especially not until I have something to show off. If you do feel the need to part with anything monetary, the best thing you can do at this point is keep the coin actively trading at the exchange! This is the time to buy!

Also I haven't started a new thread simply because we probably want to run the tip bot dry. Though I might launch a new thread once everything is ready to rock.

looking forward to this.  Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

This coin needs good dev , take over would be good.
Wow sounds cool.  I wouldn't mind exploring the options or weighing the pros and cons of destroying the original premine as well.. getting dumped might be a worse fate than losing some tips..

The problem with that is the premine was created with a single block. It's not just tips that were paid out but bounties as well and I personally can't foot the bill to replace those bounties out of my own cash supply. Once I can sit down and determine how much of the premine remains ( if any ) than we might consider what if any action might be best.
Activity: 315
Wow sounds cool.  I wouldn't mind exploring the options or weighing the pros and cons of destroying the original premine as well.. getting dumped might be a worse fate than losing some tips..
Activity: 47
If new dev will need any help - let me know. I am in ...  Wink
Activity: 72
OK folks the ball is now rolling! I've registered a new domain name and should have something up soonish. I'm in the process of transitioning to a new job and am presently spending the bulk of my free time with my family as I won't get to see them much when I start work again. On the up side I will have to commute to and from work and will have a good 4 hours a day during that journey to work on OPEC coin starting mid July. Expect minor updates in the interim.

I don't want to ask for donations especially not until I have something to show off. If you do feel the need to part with anything monetary, the best thing you can do at this point is keep the coin actively trading at the exchange! This is the time to buy!

Also I haven't started a new thread simply because we probably want to run the tip bot dry. Though I might launch a new thread once everything is ready to rock.
the tipbot is still active in this thread! we should soak him out so the opc can be given back to the new dev^^

oH3EUPHJq5sUGdCmvGWZA9a4qmC16far4m

can anyone see whats left in it, it's been running fine since day one.
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
the tipbot is still active in this thread! we should soak him out so the opc can be given back to the new dev^^
Pages:
Jump to: