Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽ CAF AFCON CAMEROON 2021 PREDICTIONS, ODDS, NEWS. ( Group stage) ⚽ - page 4. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 305
yes
Looking forward to Benin-Nigeria  tomorrow, I hope  Iheanacho and Ndidi bring back their forms from Leicester to help foster the developing super Eagles team. Victor Osimehn seems to be a bad signing for Napoli or am I not being consistent with the Italian league of late? The last time I watched Super Eagle played, the defence was a bit bad. The coach needs to work on that we need to top the group and show case our form in the incoming tournament.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
Interesting matches and results we have here. Every country is doing its best to qualify for AFCON. Let us not be surprised to see the top African nation not qualifying for this year's African Cup of Nations at the end.
Football is unpredictable. Who could ever imagine that Zambia would draw with Algeria (3-3).
staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛

Good to see goals in Africa nation's cup qualifications, even in Burundi vs central Africa and eswatini vs guinea bissau this game are those types that may in time memorial end goalless, I think Goals in matches makes it exciting and this once are becoming exciting,
This has to be the most exciting AFCON qualifies round ever, it's really exciting to see the smallest countries turning up against the bigger footballing nations in Africa, the likes of Gambia, Malawi, and Kenya all securing points against the bigger boys. The most surprising result for me so far is Guinea 1-0 Mali and Cape Verde 3-1 Cameroon. Cameron struggles continues..

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
24th Match results 2021

Guinea 1- 0 Mali
Chad 0-3 Namibia
Ethiopia 4-0 Madagascar
Rwanda 1-0 Mozambique
Sao Tome and Principe 0-2 Sudan
South Sudan 0- 1 Malawi
Uganda 0-0 Burkina Faso

25th Match results

Equatorial Guinea 1- 0 Tanzania
Libya 2-5 Tunisia
Zambia 3-3 Algeria
Botswana 0-1 Zimbabwe
Gabon 3-0 D.R. Congo
Gambia 1-0 Angola
Kenya 1-1 Egypt
South Africa 1-1 Ghana
Comoros 0-0 Togo

26th Match results 2021.

Burundi 2-2 Central Africa
Eswatini 1-3 Guinea Bissau

Matches....on..
Good to see goals in Africa nation's cup qualifications, even in Burundi vs central Africa and eswatini vs guinea bissau this game are those types that may in time memorial end goalless, I think Goals in matches makes it exciting and this once are becoming exciting, Africa has top players but many of them are not chosing the parent country over there adopted country, making African football not going where it should.
staff
24th Match results 2021

Guinea 1- 0 Mali
Chad 0-3 Namibia
Ethiopia 4-0 Madagascar
Rwanda 1-0 Mozambique
Sao Tome and Principe 0-2 Sudan
South Sudan 0- 1 Malawi
Uganda 0-0 Burkina Faso

25th Match results

Equatorial Guinea 1- 0 Tanzania
Libya 2-5 Tunisia
Zambia 3-3 Algeria
Botswana 0-1 Zimbabwe
Gabon 3-0 D.R. Congo
Gambia 1-0 Angola
Kenya 1-1 Egypt
South Africa 1-1 Ghana
Comoros 0-0 Togo

26th Match results 2021.

Burundi 2-2 Central Africa
Eswatini 1-3 Guinea Bissau
Mauritania 0- 0 Morocco ( live match)
Cape Verde 3-1 Cameroon
Congo 0-0 Senegal
Niger 0-3 Ivory Coast

Matches....on..
staff
This Thread Is Created to Discuss African Cup Of Nation Cameroon 2021 Qualifiers matches, Results, News, Predictions, Get Down On It and Have Fun.....

FINAL GROUP STAGEs

Group A-F After Round 4 Standing  still ended

Group J-I After Round 4 Standing  ended

* self-moderated to fish out spammers and to keep here clean and safe for football lovers only.
Pages:
Jump to: