Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 124. (Read 416437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
so we exchange the old caishen which was POW, for a pure POS coin cai-x.... so who had all the pos coins to trade with in the first place?? devs??

and surely, cai-x coins couldn't have staked the amount of coins that were exchanged already and in circulation???

could someone enlighten me?? .. preferably not a newbie

thanks people

Trading on CAIx/BTC started after 600k of CAIx has been exchanged. Mintpal exchanged CAI to CAIx automatically for their clients when the wallet for CAI was removed and the CAIx wallet was put up. You can read back on this thread on how that was done. All CAIx trading started with the exchanged CAIx and not the CAIx set by the devs for trade 1 on 1.

As for staking part, we did stake the 32k Dev share in different nodes to get the chain moving, however the staked amount is really small and you can check block explorer to see how much that generated. Coinswap was asked to stake a part of the coins on their wallet the second day, because the dev share went out of stake and the chain slowed down. That amount also is very small and coinswap will keep those in addition to the fee we are paying in BTC to cover the cost of exchanging CAI to CAIx

I hope that answers your question.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
TheStuhlman, can you provide the total number of CAIx exchanged already? How close are we to the 1.6 mln target?

Hi, they are all in circulation.

http://coinia.net/caix/getbalance.php?top=100
http://coinia.net/caix/getbalance.php?api=total
This doesn't answer the question. We know that there are 1.6mln CAIx mined. The question is how many of them are already in general public hands, and how many are still in developers hands.

Ah.. My bad.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
so we exchange the old caishen which was POW, for a pure POS coin cai-x.... so who had all the pos coins to trade with in the first place?? devs??

and surely, cai-x coins couldn't have staked the amount of coins that were exchanged already and in circulation???

could someone enlighten me?? .. preferably not a newbie

thanks people
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
when does mining for CAI end? what block?

Yes, can someone please answer this question.

If it's 28 coins per block, then 1.6 million would be mined at about block 57142.  We're at about 49600 right now, leaving a difference of about 7542 blocks.  At 1.75 mins per block that would take 220 hours.

I don't want to mine after the 1.6 million are exchanged as the CAI coins will be worthless, but how do we know what block to stop?  Huh

Also, is the ~32k CAIx on coin swap the last that will be exchanged?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
TheStuhlman, can you provide the total number of CAIx exchanged already? How close are we to the 1.6 mln target?

This doesn't answer the question. We know that there are 1.6mln CAIx mined. The question is how many of them are already in general public hands, and how many are still in developers hands.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
This thread is not moderated, and I do not see a reason for it to be so. I said that from day one. Anyone can ask questions and express his opinion. I respectfully ask everyone on this thread to keep the discussion civil and not use and profanities. We as a community do not condone this type of discussion. If someone uses profanity please do not quote him as well.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
when does mining for CAI end? what block?
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Smiley
Activity: 322
why change the coin name?it is old name is caishen
Activity: 138
Activity: 434
DEVS

Are you in touch with greekpool, it stopped working a few days back & there are coins stuck on there?
Activity: 602
All concerns have been addressed already.  I was even a harsh critic earlier with legit concerns, and they were all answered to my satisfaction.  I now hold much coins and am happy.
Activity: 385
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.

for your information the moderated thread was locked and a new unmoderated thread was open so you can continue your trolling over there trying to get people to join cai, this speaks awfull from your cai community as it seems your people need to go to other most successfull coins to spread fud in hopes of people turning and look to cai. (by the way cinni price is rising, aside for the new features that are being spoken about what you want them to talk about? after all thats cinni community, stick to your own cai community and try not to burn cai this bad with your behavior next time as you only visit the thread to insult people and this speaks about the cai community youre in)

by the way, what will happen to the extra cai in existance? only 1.6 mill caix to be traded and around 1.9mill cai in existance at this moment.

thanks
Well probably end up shoving them up your mom's ass.

wow, now i understand why he is that way, seems all the community is that way, could you even answer the question in regard? i was really considering buying some cai as some friends are but now i think im less atracted if the comunity behaves like this and theres no real answer to my real question, plus i didnt find info about the cai premine or the ipo, where can i find this info?

thanks anyway i guess

Get off your lazy butt and read the thread, I dont care if you buy some or not. It gets old when every other page its the same stupid questions that get answered over and over. Im sorry you are to lazy to read through this thread.
Activity: 324
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.

for your information the moderated thread was locked and a new unmoderated thread was open so you can continue your trolling over there trying to get people to join cai, this speaks awfull from your cai community as it seems your people need to go to other most successfull coins to spread fud in hopes of people turning and look to cai. (by the way cinni price is rising, aside for the new features that are being spoken about what you want them to talk about? after all thats cinni community, stick to your own cai community and try not to burn cai this bad with your behavior next time as you only visit the thread to insult people and this speaks about the cai community youre in)

by the way, what will happen to the extra cai in existance? only 1.6 mill caix to be traded and around 1.9mill cai in existance at this moment.

thanks

wow, now i understand why he is that way, seems all the community is that way, could you even answer the question in regard? i was really considering buying some cai as some friends are but now i think im less atracted if the comunity behaves like this and theres no real answer to my real question, plus i didnt find info about the cai premine or the ipo, where can i find this info?

thanks anyway i guess

thanks

Funny how people thing that the coin itself is cause for the rise thats only about 1/5 of it the 4/5 is some whale in the background pumping it awaiting for future bag holders to buy at a high price. And if you would take time to read you would learn about the 300k difference.
Activity: 602
How about they just take your share and burn them, then they can distribute the rest to us and we can all laugh at you. 

That aside your idea just creates distrust among shareholders that those coins will be squirreled away by Devs and that is definitely not what this coin needs and the direct opposite of what they have been trying to accomplish, which is to generate trust among the community.

Bad idea!

Awaiting my share of the 14 btc profits, any news on how this will be paid out?
I'm hoping and guessing they buy off the exchange with it and destroy the coins. That would lower the coins in circulation and force the price up.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

thanks
Activity: 324

thanks
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I'm hoping and guessing they buy off the exchange with it and destroy the coins. That would lower the coins in circulation and force the price up.
Jump to: