Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 125. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
ok I bought 3469 coins and holding. Looking forward to the news.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
when exactly does mining for CAI end?
Activity: 84
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
the supply just jumped alot on coinswap. another day and a half of mining.
Activity: 105
i think whats on coinswap now is the last of caix, correct?

Who knows? Read the quotes in my last post. It's unclear and JStuhlman's response implies some are still yet to be sent to coinswap.
i think whats on coinswap now is the last of caix, correct?
Activity: 105
Are the 20K CAIx currently offered on coinswap the last batch of CAIx for exchange?
No there will be CAIx to be exchanged till the last of 1.6 Million are exchanged.

We know the total CAIx supply is 1.6 million. What he means is, is what's sitting on Coinswap at present the last of it. Which you kind of answered. But that raises another question: can you put all remaining CAIx on CoinSwap, so we can see how much is left? That way miners can see when it's running dry and can make moves accordingly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Bitcoinwisdom anybody?
another thing, there's still alot of miners on cai, you should get the pools to close down.

The miners are the ones who will grab the rest of the CAIx from coinswap. When there is no more CAIx they should stop mining automatically.

it won't go that smoothly. there's alot of cai tied up elsewhere, and it's still being mined. there will be those that are left out.
Activity: 79
When caix can be mined? ? ?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
another thing, there's still alot of miners on cai, you should get the pools to close down.

The miners are the ones who will grab the rest of the CAIx from coinswap. When there is no more CAIx they should stop mining automatically.
legendary
Can anyone explain me if we can't mine caix, where will we get more of this crypto?
CAIx is minable in PoS which means if you own some and leave it in your wallet it will generate more CAIx for you.
legendary
Are the 20K CAIx currently offered on coinswap the last batch of CAIx for exchange?
No there will be CAIx to be exchanged till the last of 1.6 Million are exchanged.
how time to stop min ing cai or block?
this time 5/18/2014.

Can you tell me what is Block of End for mining ?

i would also like to know which block!

There is no final block for end of mining on CAI, the final trade for CAIx will be when all the 1.6 Million CAIx are distributed.
We can only estimate the day to be tomorrow.

is there a cutoff for exchanging cai for caix, i dont want to mine for nothing. should we go by the coin supply link, its at 1600000.
Activity: 138
Activity: 100
Interesting to watch people in real time dump ~ 3 BTC of CAIx to get in on the CINNI pump, only to see it top out at the time, and now dropping.  I just wish I could recognize these pumps at the outset, and react quickly enough to make 20-25%
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
When are we getting caix to replace cai on bitcoinwisdom? It stopped working.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Can anyone explain me if we can't mine caix, where will we get more of this crypto?

Buy at the exchanges and/or keep it in your wallet Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Jump to: