Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 172. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Its an awesome idea. There will always be some people who dont like some ideas. You cant make everyone happy, most of the community will love this though.

Good Job  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
You are developing a new video game under the guise of a new coin.  I am not sure who the bigger crook here is Wo Long or you guys...  Just Unbelievable...

I can't believe you are saying that, we are not developing a new video game. We are building a Game Development Company, the game itself is only a product. And there will be other products. I think you totally missed the point. But again how are we even close to wolong when we say we are not selling any coins? all the coins on the market now are from miners. If you bought some under the idea that we are here to pump and dump then I am sorry to disappoint you. I said from day one that is not happening.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Video Games are not mainstream.  This will fail.  A coin needs mainstream adoptions, not to be used to prop up a new game in a world filled with billions of video games.  Bad move.  So Bad that I am out.  Good Luck...  I have learned by lesson about following some new coin into the black hole of time wasted...  The next Coin I jump on will be a coin that is completely transparent and not a coin that makes decisions while they are passing a joint and dreaming about some "wicked" video game.  Unbelievable... Just Unbelievable...

I'm sorry, what?

How many millions of people actually pay to play those trashy Candy Crush, Farmville, etc. games with no reward?

This could offer a free game with an actual reward.  There's a lot of potential here.

LOL... thdillin, im not sure what's more retarded...what you just said, or the fact you actually believe it?
This has a massive potential that your clearly not seeing but ok, you know best.
I'l msg you in a few months and we'l see where we stand, good luck with your new coin lol
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Video Games are not mainstream.  This will fail.  A coin needs mainstream adoptions, not to be used to prop up a new game in a world filled with billions of video games.  Bad move.  So Bad that I am out.  Good Luck...  I have learned by lesson about following some new coin into the black hole of time wasted...  The next Coin I jump on will be a coin that is completely transparent and not a coin that makes decisions while they are passing a joint and dreaming about some "wicked" video game.  Unbelievable... Just Unbelievable...

I'm sorry, what?

How many millions of people actually pay to play those trashy Candy Crush, Farmville, etc. games with no reward?

This could offer a free game with an actual reward.  There's a lot of potential here.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
if the game gets alot of interest, then this could be huge,

well what other game will offer a huge cash purse to players? Three big winners every week will receive three prizes paid in crypto currency and sponsored by crypto organizations and coin developers. A player base for this would be huge. Players in games spend millions of dollars on ingame purchases. This market is huge and we plan to tab into it with support from organizations operating business in the cryptocurrency as well as outside resources. It's a shame I read that people expected us to announce a multipool to dump on other coins. That would be far off from what CAI is and will be. Hold on tight we are taking CAI on a real trip around the world and introducing it to communities beyond the community of the cryptoworld. Nobody should forget as all coins seek adoption, we are creating it.

+1
Activity: 34
hey,

saw your coin before and had no reason to buy it, but now... i love games and your idea is fantastic!!!
can´t wait to play the game! good work guys!!!  Cheesy
What happens when you put 8 developers in room and tell them to build a better crypto coin...

Uhm....

I don't know...

WHAT...

A Video Game... :/ Huh

It is not about videogame is more like payment for something. If coin will not be used for something more like pump and dump will die in 1-2 months. You do not get this idea. They want to do something with coin. All Coins should be used to buy something and not only for to make speculations.

Something we don't see a lot in the crypto alt market. This could be really big, however only when the game is marketed properly. But i'm sure the devs are up to the task!
legendary

well what other game will offer a huge cash purse to players? Three big winners every week will receive three prizes paid in crypto currency and sponsored by crypto organizations and coin developers. A player base for this would be huge. Players in games spend millions of dollars on ingame purchases. This market is huge and we plan to tab into it with support from organizations operating business in the cryptocurrency as well as outside resources. It's a shame I read that people expected us to announce a multipool to dump on other coins. That would be far off from what CAI is and will be. Hold on tight we are taking CAI on a real trip around the world and introducing it to communities beyond the community of the cryptoworld. Nobody should forget as all coins seek adoption, we are creating it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Release date?

Game is now in closed beta, it will go into open beta in a week or so, and we will start making changes and updates as we go.

I am curious about the game.
legendary
Release date?

Game is now in closed beta, it will go into open beta in a week or so, and we will start making changes and updates as we go.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
in bout a week i think someone said  Smiley
Activity: 27
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Will be holding mine for better or worse, good luck devs Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looking at the buy orders at Poloniex, not that many people were "excited" about that news. More like "wtf" from reading the troll box. Highest bid price is .00035. BUT noway am I selling. Yes, that news was probably something nobody would have thought but if you guys can pull this off and more importantly(to me), get it on the apple store than we will be alright. Hope we get some news about release, if it will be free or .99cents, etc. But I like it. Good work guys.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This is certainly some big news, especially because the game looks good and could have a lot of success!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Wow, this game looks so cool. If you guys are really able to promote this to the max this could be huge! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obgcOkR4Eu8

I think they do Smiley.
legendary
No idea how effective the business model is there, but the game looks really fun Smiley

When can we expect to see it on the app store?  Isn't Apple pretty anti-crypto?  Will this pose a problem?

Crypto will not be used ingame, but will be accepted by our game servers. Just like how Zynga accepting bitcoins for payments. So the payment method is not related to the game. Prizes for the weekly winners, will be paid in crypto, and such players from all over the world will be introduced to crypto.
Wow, this game looks so cool. If you guys are really able to promote this to the max this could be huge! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obgcOkR4Eu8
Activity: 27
No idea how effective the business model is there, but the game looks really fun Smiley

When can we expect to see it on the app store?  Isn't Apple pretty anti-crypto?  Will this pose a problem?
Jump to: