Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 20. (Read 416434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
its over i told everyone to exit at 10k when you had the chance ... i made nearly 3x myself
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
There seems to be the sentiment out there in crypto-land that alts are going to see a resurgence soon. With the soon to be launched altmarket.com and halocx.com, I certainly hope so, guess I'll hodl a little longer....

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I'm seeing last trade at 0.00000508

but either case, yeah.... PSP.... what's up?

STUUUUHHLLL?HuhHuh

cmon
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
1 CAIx = 0.00001104 BTC
Thanks PSP  Roll Eyes
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
I tak it that the tiny elements game from long ago went to pot as well?

Yes, I can not find it in the App Store anymore.

Did it ever exist?

Yes, it was quite fun, but it never hit off.
brand new
Activity: 0
Thank you again for the wallet and all the support you are doing Smiley

Quick question : Is the titan buying some coin? On the multipool, its written 1,649.57 caix since a few days!

Yes the psp is now active on the market. The multipool does not report on the PSP.
This is done on purpose to prevent manipulation by day traders. I am keeping a daily log to publish on monthly basis.
The ultimate goal of the psp is to establish new floors for price that rise slowly to reach an equilibrium price.
After the holiday I will revamp the OP and establish a new roadmap for CAIx, also the PSP whitepaper will be edited
to reflect changes.

any news about this? thank you Smiley
Activity: 682

Did it ever exist?
Activity: 385
CAIx will be forever tarnished even if it does have a proper "comeback".

Everyone will remember the many months of nothingness, no development, no comms, the disappearing acts for weeks on end, the PSP that ended as soon as it started.

I so hope I'm wrong, at least so I don't feel like such a fucking idiot for trusting Stuhlman.

yes, it will be tarnished forever. the manipulation went too far.

Yes, if that's what it currently is, manipulation by Stuhlman.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

Everyone will remember the many months of nothingness, no development, no comms, the disappearing acts for weeks on end, the PSP that ended as soon as it started.

I so hope I'm wrong, at least so I don't feel like such a fucking idiot for trusting Stuhlman.

yes, it will be tarnished forever. the manipulation went too far.

I'm just interested where titan hashes are pointed to.

I think that is hasing on the BTC multipool (thepool.pw/BTC).
With the received BTC, Stuhlman is (was?) buying CAIx.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I'm just interested where titan hashes are pointed to.
Is there any way to detect what 680 scrypt MH are actually mining right now?

I think the hashrate is for all multipools combined. Thepool.pw has multipools for more than one coin and also has a BTC multipool...
So I think those hashrates are a combined figure for all multipools together.
Is there any way to detect what 680 scrypt MH are actually mining right now?
The good question is why would he exit at 10k sats and not at 150k sats when he had a chance. Something is still shaddy. And yeah, titan is still functional but not providing any buy power for caix unfortinutely.
It's an exit wall I think. Big walls have been shown before months ago. I remember seeing a 160k CAIx one on MintPal. No pump ever came.
Activity: 448
Oh, so bittrex take the average week volume? That's good to hear than.
That gives Stuhlman some more time to appear Smiley   

He is on track with the first dev of faircoin so far. That faircoin dev said big news coming then dissapeared. Stuhl also said raod map coming in the next few weeks but nothing has come. He did not even tell people about the support for the original titans was dropped until months after it had happened, so who knows whats going on. Maybe the titan broke or he just using it to fund himself. Until the man speaks no one will know, but this is one reason crypto has tanked so much this year way to many scams or lack of support from devs ect.

Why make the fanfare at the TITAN recpetion. It does not make sense.

Easy answer for that. It made an easier exit for him.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the coin is dead. I won't be saving it from the chop again, I helped it a lot the last week, if it's delisted so be it. I really don't care anymore.

Look at the sell wall. Someone obviously wants for the price to stay low and to scoop as much as low as possible. Would anybody try to sell such volume in one single wall. Yeah, right. Watch for a proper rise after enough gets sold low.

that sell wall is just   F U wall , saying you wanna save the coin buy me out wall Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 101

He is on track with the first dev of faircoin so far. That faircoin dev said big news coming then dissapeared. Stuhl also said raod map coming in the next few weeks but nothing has come. He did not even tell people about the support for the original titans was dropped until months after it had happened, so who knows whats going on. Maybe the titan broke or he just using it to fund himself. Until the man speaks no one will know, but this is one reason crypto has tanked so much this year way to many scams or lack of support from devs ect.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the coin is dead. I won't be saving it from the chop again, I helped it a lot the last week, if it's delisted so be it. I really don't care anymore.

Look at the sell wall. Someone obviously wants for the price to stay low and to scoop as much as low as possible. Would anybody try to sell such volume in one single wall. Yeah, right. Watch for a proper rise after enough gets sold low.

Pages:
Jump to: