Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 21. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Oh, so bittrex take the average week volume? That's good to hear than.
That gives Stuhlman some more time to appear Smiley   

He is on track with the first dev of faircoin so far. That faircoin dev said big news coming then dissapeared. Stuhl also said raod map coming in the next few weeks but nothing has come. He did not even tell people about the support for the original titans was dropped until months after it had happened, so who knows whats going on. Maybe the titan broke or he just using it to fund himself. Until the man speaks no one will know, but this is one reason crypto has tanked so much this year way to many scams or lack of support from devs ect.

Why make the fanfare at the TITAN recpetion. It does not make sense.
Activity: 385

He is on track with the first dev of faircoin so far. That faircoin dev said big news coming then dissapeared. Stuhl also said raod map coming in the next few weeks but nothing has come. He did not even tell people about the support for the original titans was dropped until months after it had happened, so who knows whats going on. Maybe the titan broke or he just using it to fund himself. Until the man speaks no one will know, but this is one reason crypto has tanked so much this year way to many scams or lack of support from devs ect.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
CAIx can pretty much die tomorrow since it would be delisted from bittrex and never be able to come back.
Sinse almost 1 month is past I can congratulate stuhlman with impressive exit from CAIx.
Also I'm feeling sorry for guys who've worked on multipool, website, new wallet and stuff.

And yeh, Stuhlman, I know you read this thread on daily basis and you are reading this message right now. I hope you'll prove me wrong someday.

We had a day of 1.9 BTC volume, so CAIx should not be delisted.
1.9/7 = 0.27 average in the past 7 days and this doesn't include the other days...
CAIx can pretty much die tomorrow since it would be delisted from bittrex and never be able to come back.
Sinse almost 1 month is past I can congratulate stuhlman with impressive exit from CAIx.
Also I'm feeling sorry for guys who've worked on multipool, website, new wallet and stuff.

And yeh, Stuhlman, I know you read this thread on daily basis and you are reading this message right now. I hope you'll prove me wrong someday.
Activity: 682
And yeah, that's actually last thing I've heard of him besides his latest post at AERO thread.

I'm assuming that failed too as the PSP is definitely not operation at this moment.
brand new
Activity: 0
still waiting for Mintpal to release my coins, they have been "Requested" for over 72 hours now....jeez

good luck, i hope that you didnt have a lot of caix there
And yeah, that's actually last thing I've heard of him besides his latest post at AERO thread.
Well, it's been 3 weeks since Stuhlman posted here last time.
I'm very sure he's great guy and will not abandon this project so silently.
I think Stuhlman is the one creating fake volume for CAIx while preparing something.
Otherwise I have no idea where volume can get from. There is clearly no demand for CAIx right now.
Activity: 296
Just a my opinion: the idea of having the value of CAIX going up due the buy of it from mining other coins is "wrong".
Is wrong becouse his success depend from the success of the other coins, and else with this task you give more power to that coin you mine instead of CAIX.

The way a coin takes value is when you can use it for buy something that is "material", so more people would like to have it.
For this the original plan of using CAI for games were good.
You sell a game that can be buy only by CAI. If the game is good, more want to buy it and so more want to have CAI in their wallet for that porpoise.
You can substitute game what wathever you want that is "material".

Beside this, I still have my miner into the multipool active for mining CAIX, so I hope that I'm wrong and the actions being made actually are good  Wink

brand new
Activity: 0
Thank you again for the wallet and all the support you are doing Smiley

Quick question : Is the titan buying some coin? On the multipool, its written 1,649.57 caix since a few days!
Some say he logs onto BitCoinTalk everyday and that CAIx is a scam.

All we know is that he's called the Stuhlman.

Grin
Any bets on which will come first. Decent news from the dev or delisted on bittrex?

Well, it won't get delisted from bittrex this time. Good to see some proper buy support, even if it's pretty low.

Any news at all from the dev would be most welcome.

Yes, I contacted Stuhlman in every way possible... I don't know what is happening.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Any bets on which will come first. Decent news from the dev or delisted on bittrex?

Well, it won't get delisted from bittrex this time. Good to see some proper buy support, even if it's pretty low.

Any news at all from the dev would be most welcome.
Hashrate is really sick right now!

the question is, will that hashrate buy caix? nobody know...

It's definitely not buying CAIx right now. Maybe Stuhlman is saving it up? Who knows??
Hashrate is really sick right now!
Activity: 385
there is a lot of cheap caix on bittrex and cryptsy today! i hope that the psp will eat them when it will start! With all that hash on the multipool, there is probably a few btc accumulated.

Don't get too excited. Joe's probably using the BTC to buy more SYSCoin  Cheesy
Activity: 364
ASK (BTC)       SIZE (CAIX)        TOTAL (BTC)    SUM (BTC)
0.00005950   80018.45620665   4.7611    4.7705
This sell order disappeared, someone plays with prices !
Yes, if we get delisted now, I'm afraid there's no turning back.
We can't force people to buy/sell though...
There's only one thing that can accomplish that: news/developments.
Pages:
Jump to: