Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 16. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Another week on BitTrex..... hmmmm

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 23rd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Being delisted it is then ?

I'm afraid so...
Broken promises+silent dev = dead. Can't really say I'm surprised. Glad I dumped a long time ago.
Activity: 668
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Being delisted it is then ?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Any bets on which will come first. Decent news from the dev or delisted on bittrex?
  Roll Eyes

Being delisted it is then  Undecided

Dev was online yesterday but no news here since who knows when. Coin looks dead from here. Nothing but empty promises.
Any bets on which will come first. Decent news from the dev or delisted on bittrex?
  Roll Eyes

Being delisted it is then  Undecided
Activity: 385
  Roll Eyes
soon, 1 caix will worth 1 satoshi :O

I think you mean 1 BTC Cheesy
Better still, send it my way. XrfPLQ7VnqBU3rxYSRX1WMKVVaBx6PiPP6  Grin
Activity: 385
XcKevYK8aZMgC9UxmXUbJ1B1kyq9VYzmE4    If you want to dump your worthless caix in my trash can.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Forget about it.

This isn't being played. This is dead.

Sad but true - get whatever you can before it's delisted.
Has ANYONE heard from Stuhlman or heard anything about him?

Is he even alive? Does he still come here daily?
Delisted tomorrow Sad

It'll be easier to manipulate one market.  Grin
Activity: 630
So whats the deal here? Has the fearless leader washed his hands of us? Huh
yes caix wale earn 1000-2000 btc x 700-800 $ bay couple ferrari or small yacht and sailing i tropical sea following summer.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
So whats the deal here? Has the fearless leader washed his hands of us? Huh
Thanks pieter. I'm not sure how many newcomers we'll have though with the way things are.

Yes I know... But I said last time that I would update this monthly, I like to keep my word Cheesy
CAIx bootstrap.dat file 01/11/2015

Hi guys, I've uploaded a bootstrap.dat file for users that are syncing their wallets for the first time.
Adding the bootstrap.dat file to your datafolder will significantly speed up the syncing process.

What is bootstrap.dat
bootstrap.dat allows a new CAIx client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers.
This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain.
Simply having bootstrap.dat in CAIx's expected data directory will make your initial block sync much faster. For default directories, have a look at our GitHub.
The import process can be even faster if you use the -dbcache=1000 command line parameter which uses an additional 1GB of RAM for the database index cache.

How this works
  • Download bootstrap.rar from MEGA.
  • Decompress to obtain bootstrap.dat.
  • Put it into the CAIx datadir. This is the same folder that contains wallet.dat and the blocks folder. Or run the wallet with "CAIx-qt.exe -loadblock=c:\path_to\bootstrap.dat
  • Launching the CAIx client will take longer, because the bootstrap.dat file is being imported to the wallet."
  • Delete bootstrap.dat.old after the process if you want to recover some storage space.

Thanks pieter. I'm not sure how many newcomers we'll have though with the way things are.
CAIx bootstrap.dat file 01/11/2015

Hi guys, I've uploaded a bootstrap.dat file for users that are syncing their wallets for the first time.
Adding the bootstrap.dat file to your datafolder will significantly speed up the syncing process.

What is bootstrap.dat
bootstrap.dat allows a new CAIx client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers.
This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain.
Simply having bootstrap.dat in CAIx's expected data directory will make your initial block sync much faster. For default directories, have a look at our GitHub.
The import process can be even faster if you use the -dbcache=1000 command line parameter which uses an additional 1GB of RAM for the database index cache.

How this works
  • Download bootstrap.rar from MEGA.
  • Decompress to obtain bootstrap.dat.
  • Put it into the CAIx datadir. This is the same folder that contains wallet.dat and the blocks folder. Or run the wallet with "CAIx-qt.exe -loadblock=c:\path_to\bootstrap.dat
  • Launching the CAIx client will take longer, because the bootstrap.dat file is being imported to the wallet."
  • Delete bootstrap.dat.old after the process if you want to recover some storage space.
Pages:
Jump to: