Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 200. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 250
Difficulty is brutal, i ain't getting shit lol.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
whats the expected rate for this coin ?

That is impossible to answer. There are so many new coins that most likely this coin will die. You never know though. It could go to the moon.

I used to invest in every new coin but now it is at the point where it is hard to find early investors for new coins. Too many coins to invest in, not enough investors.
Activity: 292
财神币 多好的名字 希望可以走远一点 Grin
Activity: 364
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
stuck on block 120.. or is it just me?

Nope.. it says block 120    Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)
42 hours 28 minutes 52 seconds

fail.

Its looking good, we show hashrate and blocks 125 at leetpool

Agreed with the change, it did stick on 120 for quite some time however.
Merit: 100
QQ群号: 159947673
论坛地址:http://caishen.sinaapp.com/   

财神币捐赠地址: CYFtnZMREWT9deDZAB2Qd21PUyZULhq6vb
Activity: 507

fail.

Its looking good, we show hashrate and blocks 125 at leetpool
Activity: 582

fail.
Nitro up, time for things to go awol again.
Activity: 182
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

Important info about Coin-Swap
Coin-Swap's new market system is going live today, March 28. Like our old system, our new exchange does not follow the typical pattern of depositing to a wallet->trading from wallet balance->request a withdrawal.
Instead, you create a market order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When that order executes, you are paid out immediately.

We believe by allowing you to work out of your wallet it minimizes your risk. We don't believe you should treat an exchange like a bank!

Important Feature - AutoSell
When you create a market order, you can set your mining pool payout address to this market address. You can continue to deposit coins DIRECTLY into the market. This allows you to autosell what you are mining. If your order is depleted, it will re-open when a new deposit arrives. The price will either be set at the last price you had it, or it will automatically adjust the price to the last price if that is a better price for you. Example, if you sell at one price, but the market has gone up since then, it will automatically raise your price to the last sale price for you. It will not adjust it down, even if the market drops below where your last sale price was.

Dynamic Price Change
You do not need to cancel and recreate an order to change the price. You can change the price of your orders at any time. Once the new API is up, you can change the price via API or our Android/iPhone app (coming soon).

To get started you need to register.
Register

You then need to provide YOUR wallet addresses where you will receive coins. You will need to enter your CAI address as well as a BTC or DOGE address, whichever market you plan on using.

Then head to the CAI markets.
Markets
CAI/BTC
CAI/DOGE

If you have any issues, comments, or suggestions, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Contact Us

Coin-Swap Team
Can anyone make one of those cool pie graphs showing what pools have for hashrates? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
funny how the devs jump in on this forum pretending to be someone else claiming it is a good coin every now and then. Total shit coin.
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
whats the expected rate for this coin ?
Lets hope this spreads out. And stays that way once Nitro is back up.

i think they need to edit their settings. if nitro is up, all their miners will switch back to nitro. it depends on the priority
Very true. This happened to nitro with ultracoin. I was mining there and had to switch. I decided to go back with them for this coin and it happened again, so I switched again. Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what are the unique features of this coin that make it superior to, say, Vert?
Activity: 574
funny how the devs jump in on this forum pretending to be someone else claiming it is a good coin every now and then. Total shit coin.
Lets hope this spreads out. And stays that way once Nitro is back up.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is this working of anyone?
Is being rejected on NITRO
Activity: 278
Jump to: