Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 195. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
for those who halved the price this night, you guys ruined it for everybody congratulations

If you really think so, just buy all the coins currently available at "half the price", then sell them again at their price.

It is just a matter of offer and demand.
did you even read what I said?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
this coin is made in china?ou,no!i don't like it very.I really think this coin is cheat money
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Difficulty has gone down, so I'm adjusting my sell order, halving the sale price...

Why?

Because I'm producing twice the amount of coins, I have a rule of thumb formula for my rigs and I set my price based on that...

The coins I"ve already mined I'm leaving at .00083, new coins at the lower difficulty I will sell at the lower price.  Isn't it how it should work?  Price should match difficulty to mine?
Calculate everything to be around 0.01BTC/MH/day for Scrypt, 0.02BTC/MH/day for ScryptN and 0.02BTC/GH/day with keccak. Wink

That's pretty damn close to my rule of thumb lol.  I chucked a grid of 15 GPU rigs at Caishen and I said I wanted .5 BTC a day revenue from that grid.  That grid gives me 45 Mh/s Script or 24.5 Mh/s Scrypt-N...  Which is thereabouts similar to your formula...

Last night, using my rule of thumb and difficulty at that point in time it gave me a price of .00083.  Difficulty is now a third of what it was last night...
your rule of thumb is worth nothing if there is no buy support. always keep up the selling price as twice as the "real value"

for those who halved the price this night, you guys ruined it for everybody congratulations
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Any info about exchanges? Can we spend some IPO money for buying slot/votes somewhere?

P.s. Looks like devs still sleeping after the smooth launch Tongue
Activity: 507

http://caishen.leetpools.net
DDOS PROTECTED
OFFICIAL POOL

Come mine and chat with fellow miners across the leetpools network in our new chatbox!! Check it out!
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Difficulty has gone down, so I'm adjusting my sell order, halving the sale price...

Why?

Because I'm producing twice the amount of coins, I have a rule of thumb formula for my rigs and I set my price based on that...

The coins I"ve already mined I'm leaving at .00083, new coins at the lower difficulty I will sell at the lower price.  Isn't it how it should work?  Price should match difficulty to mine?

No, price should match supply & demand. 

Agreed, right now there is no demand...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This is one idea for a logo, I can do favicon, ico, etc...  I need a base idea of what everyone has in mind.  Based on the Caishen story, this seems appropriate, but I am not from China, I am from Texas, so I hope this does not offend anyone.  Your input would be helpful...

CIA:  CJ7ujXuaiTagMwqNx2UQskHYJNYKMd84du

http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-1.png

2nd Candidate:
http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-2.png
http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-2.png
Activity: 182
is this coin dead already? lol  Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.dashpay.io

Why?

The coins I"ve already mined I'm leaving at .00083, new coins at the lower difficulty I will sell at the lower price.  Isn't it how it should work?  Price should match difficulty to mine?
Calculate everything to be around 0.01BTC/MH/day for Scrypt, 0.02BTC/MH/day for ScryptN and 0.02BTC/GH/day with keccak. Wink

That's pretty damn close to my rule of thumb lol.  I chucked a grid of 15 GPU rigs at Caishen and I said I wanted .5 BTC a day revenue from that grid.  That grid gives me 45 Mh/s Script or 24.5 Mh/s Scrypt-N...  Which is thereabouts similar to your formula...

Last night, using my rule of thumb and difficulty at that point in time it gave me a price of .00083.  Difficulty is now a third of what it was last night...
Activity: 96
it is a chinese coin ..I don't like china,,,because btc price connect to china  ,, now btc price is low................
Activity: 140
Bored

Why?

Activity: 224

Why?

No, price should match supply & demand. 
www.dashpay.io

Why?

Activity: 87

wtf

Why?
www.dashpay.io
Activity: 364
Big thanks for p2pool http://thepool.pw:2888/static/. I mine 24/7 and it is more profitable.

My pleasure, p2pool is certainly better for dedicated miners! also generally offer better income!
www.dashpay.io
I've never been responsible for the first sale of a new coin before  Grin

I thought .00083 was a fair price, not sure how these things get calculated.

Already had a bit of movement, not bad....
Activity: 364
CAI first p2pool

Please point your miners here:

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example -o http://thepool.pw:2888 -u CLbV9kZZG5...

you will receive payments directly to your address!
First blocks in, payments received, join us now!

Jump to: