Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 33. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Cant wait for psp to get started Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I've withdrawn everything from mintpal the new site design is hideous I cant actually believe this is an upgrade. 

yeah that new site is a 20$ HUD interface ... i saw a tweet about that
brand new
Activity: 0
On my side, i did exactly this solution. The problem had appear because my computer has shutdown beacause of electricity problem (no more power).
Activity: 434
I've withdrawn everything from mintpal the new site design is hideous I cant actually believe this is an upgrade. 
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
I took a quick look at the syncing problem and fixed it, so that will definitely be included in the next update.
brand new
Hi guys, I have an issue that just popped up, and now I'm unable to start the v1.1.1 wallet as of a couple of hours ago.  Was working fine before that.  Now, when I start it, I get a MinGW runtime assertion failed kernel.ccp line 369 having to do with GetBlockHash() and hashGenesisBlock.  This happens during loading block index.  If I retry/ignore I get Error loading blkindex.dat and the program closes.  Any ideas?

I got that problem last week also... I had to remove blockchain and restore my wallet .dat file.Then, the walled restarted the sync from the beginning.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I'm really hoping v2 API would work fine.
legendary
I'd prefer to keep on using MintPal. They have made the mistake of rushing into things, there was a time that we did the exact same thing with CAIx.
We've been there as well and we did everything we could to turn it around. I think they will to, their responsiveness to all the bugs and questions (A LOT of questions!) has shown a lot of professionality in my opinion...
Their constant delays are not good though, like I said before, they'll have to prove themselves to a lot of angry people now.

Small update:
As soon as the MintPal API is online again, I will probably have to change code in the CAIx wallet since it is based on the MintPal v1 API.
I think I will implement a work around so if anything changes in the MP/Cryptsy API I can change it on a webserver, not in the wallet.

As we have to launch this update, I will fix the syncing problem for newly created wallets aswell Smiley.
After launching the update I hope to be ready for the new crowd that will come after the PSP starts.

great
I'd prefer to keep on using MintPal. They have made the mistake of rushing into things, there was a time that we did the exact same thing with CAIx.
We've been there as well and we did everything we could to turn it around. I think they will to, their responsiveness to all the bugs and questions (A LOT of questions!) has shown a lot of professionality in my opinion...
Their constant delays are not good though, like I said before, they'll have to prove themselves to a lot of angry people now.

Small update:
As soon as the MintPal API is online again, I will probably have to change code in the CAIx wallet since it is based on the MintPal v1 API.
I think I will implement a work around so if anything changes in the MP/Cryptsy API I can change it on a webserver, not in the wallet.

As we have to launch this update, I will fix the syncing problem for newly created wallets aswell Smiley.
After launching the update I hope to be ready for the new crowd that will come after the PSP starts.
Last time I've used cryptsy, it's order setting/cancellation, deposit, withdrawal, whole website load speed were just horrid. Week I've spent on cryptsy still appears in my worst dreams.
Well, that was half year ago. I hope it progressed somehow.
brand new
On one hand, I'm amazed we've not seen any small pre-PSP pumps yet, however, on the other, I suppose there's so many 'hot new coins' distracting everyone, they're not paying attention.

I've been slowly micro accumulating for months. It's kind of tedious having to buy such low volume, so to not affect the price, but long may that continue, because as soon as other people start accumulating for the inevitable PSP phase, the price will go very high very fast.

Take your time Joseph. Take your time.  Grin

+1 Smiley

Are the pool hashrates correct? The daily buy pressure right now is quite low considering how high the hash rates say they are.

Its true that hashrate are pretty high on the pool compare to the buy pressure :O
legendary
I guess
1) Wait till mintpal gets everything working. I still believe it's not ruined but just incomplete a bit.
2) If mintpal is not fixed due to Titan arrival -  ask bittrex to re-add CAIx again.

Cryptsy  is worse than any exchange. I would stay avoid it at any cost.

not really ... i use cryptsy just fine

cryptsy sometimes have times long times fixing coins with problems ....

in case if caix its just fine .. so yeah no problem at all deposit or withdrawing all just fine
I guess
1) Wait till mintpal gets everything working. I still believe it's not ruined but just incomplete a bit.
2) If mintpal is not fixed due to Titan arrival -  ask bittrex to re-add CAIx again.

Cryptsy  is worse than any exchange. I would stay avoid it at any cost.
Activity: 364
Withdraw on mintpal work fine, but too slow !
brand new
cant wait to see psp in action Smiley
legendary
i think they launched without really ending everything ... site still need alot of work

they just launched with missing things ... so they don't look more bad ...

they look so unprof already
mintpal is back!

Yes and it looks like they'll have to prove their trustworthiness to a lot of people now...
Activity: 768
I've talked to Stuhlman about the miner, he has not received a shipment notification yet.
I hope the issues on MintPal will be resolved soon, but I'd rather have a quality trading platform released with a 2-3 week delay than a bugged and insecure platform Smiley.
Activity: 682
Calm before the storm. The storm will start with MintPal V2 Wink
And you believe that because........?

Just because why not? People believe in all sorts of bat shit crazy stuff. :-)
Pages:
Jump to: