Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 32. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
We need CAIx back on BitTrex, everywhere else is just another fail story for one reason or another.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
welcome to crabtsy ...... 3 hours pending deposit ... and im still waiting

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
thanks for the info and the source!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'd like to know what he has planned for CAIx aswell.
I can still count on mvaessen if I ask him something, like designing a new image for the wallet, but he's taking a break from the whole cryptoworld.
He has been busy combining his business with another job.

Good to head you are still in contact with him. He's a very nice guy.

Thank you Tiny_Prism! I appreciate your kind words.

Like Pieterjanvh said, im still on board... Just kinda busy atm.
I talk to pieterjanvh now and then and im still aware of most things happening (not so much, hehe)

Cheers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I can still count on mvaessen if I ask him something, like designing a new image for the wallet, but he's taking a break from the whole cryptoworld.

Good to hear you are still in contact with him. He's a very nice guy.
brand new
i really hope its true!
Activity: 668
I really wonder to hear Stuhlman's view on the current state of moopal, knc delays and just about CAIx in general.

Would be great if he actually could make a little post so we could know of his thought right now.
I'm aware of pieterjanvh's thoughts since he's pretty active in this thread for which I am grateful to him.

By the way, is mvaessen still in CAIx team ? Haven't head of him for a while.

I really wonder to hear Stuhlman's view on the current state of moopal, knc delays and just about CAIx in general.

Would be great if he actually could make a little post so we could know of his thought right now.
I'm aware of pieterjanvh's thoughts since he's pretty active in this thread for which I am grateful to him.

By the way, is mvaessen still in CAIx team ? Haven't head of him for a while.
legendary
Even if it is allowed it's a stupid idea after all these months waiting! He did not even have to think about it.
btw http://ltcgear.com/ have a very interesting cloud mining offers. (something like 160mh/s scrypt for $850 with a promotion code)

Gawminers hashlets and https://www.hashnest.com/ ...,. is the best mining option on the markets ... best puck for hash
legendary
yeah pretty much Titan shipping is way delayed ..... its kinda sucks ...

also they found that mining another scrypt coins than litecoin is really shit .. alot of errors and restarts ...

there specific litecoin pools like litecoinguardian is where the titan is stable and gets 300m/hash on them ..

they are working on making more stable firmwares
Activity: 364
Even if it is allowed it's a stupid idea after all these months waiting! He did not even have to think about it.
btw http://ltcgear.com/ have a very interesting cloud mining offers. (something like 160mh/s scrypt for $850 with a promotion code)
brand new
i think miners already arrived ..... it just matter of week or less until they are into work
why do you say that? nobody on kncminer forum got their miner.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
No refunds allowed
Activity: 682
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
I guess
1) Wait till mintpal gets everything working. I still believe it's not ruined but just incomplete a bit.
2) If mintpal is not fixed due to Titan arrival -  ask bittrex to re-add CAIx again.

Cryptsy  is worse than any exchange. I would stay avoid it at any cost.

And on the other hand, been on Cryptsy since the beginning, never had a single problem. MintPal was nice before the "upgrade", total crap now....
Activity: 668
http://pastebin.com/bjbbUq9i
this shit really scares me.

Wow, if that's true... MP is in serious trouble Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: