Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 56. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Can we all:

1. start a new moderated thread and ignore these guys
2. release all the updates and finish the plans
3. start releasing wallet etc.
4. start a program to create funds for 2 additional titans

Thank you.

+1

+1 although it is kinda funny to watch them troll
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Hopefully the green text reflects into green candles Wink

No more negative comments starts... NOW Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Good Morning: We are working on final node count to be published today with wallet addresses, and payment will start SOOON afterwards. Multipool is done, it's been tested and is working fine, we are adding front end improvements for stats and such. The wallet is in it's final stages of GUI improvements and will also be available SOOON.

We appreciate the presence of the troll groups who are very concerned about our progress, and leadership status and, and, and... I read all your concerns and found one answer for you and your multiple personalities " GO F#$K yourselves " and your group. That goes to RoscoeWins and TheGir and Virtualann and any other name you like to call yourself.

As for the people who invested in CAIx we will answer all your questions after the node count release.

lol such bright colors  Smiley
Activity: 273
Can we all:

Thank you.

+1
5.  Find a new coin that hasn't had the devs take a shit on everyone

Can we all:

Thank you.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Can we all:

Thank you.
Activity: 273
Phew, Men, get a life, seriously. How old are you ?
Haha, it can speak? You can crow anything you want, but no one will forgive you so huge losses and the reason of these losses is your idiotism or purpose.

+ 10000
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Haha, it can speak? You can crow anything you want, but no one will forgive you so huge losses and the reason of these losses is your idiotism or purpose.
Look who decided to grace us with his presence the immaculate one.  I can't wait for you to answer questions for us, I'm looking forward to it.  I have some.

It will all be better SOOOOONNNNNN trust me

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/RoscoeWins/jesus_zpsb6ac6b0e.jpg

Good Morning: We are working on final node count to be published today with wallet addresses, and payment will start SOOON afterwards. Multipool is done, it's been tested and is working fine, we are adding front end improvements for stats and such. The wallet is in it's final stages of GUI improvements and will also be available SOOON.

We appreciate the presence of the troll groups who are very concerned about our progress, and leadership status and, and, and... I read all your concerns and found one answer for you and your multiple personalities " GO F#$K yourselves " and your group. That goes to RoscoeWins and TheGir and Virtualann and any other name you like to call yourself.

As for the people who invested in CAIx we will answer all your questions after the node count release.

Activity: 364
Get your sell orders in as soon as possible.  There will be 14 btc buy up to give caix away  It has probably already started and they are just trickle buying to try and create a new buy floor for everyone.  Then it will all get dumped back first come first served along with all the coins from the masternodes.  Except there will be no more buy orders at the higher price it will all be the old buy oders from below 10k sat.

First come first served.

Of course all this assumes that insiders knowing when the buy up is going to be don't have their coins in there first perfectly timed for the buying.

Yes, yes. I love these green candles in Mintpal  Cheesy

Why are you wasting your time? we understand your message, and don't quote me again !
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Get your sell orders in as soon as possible.  There will be 14 btc buy up to give caix away  It has probably already started and they are just trickle buying to try and create a new buy floor for everyone.  Then it will all get dumped back first come first served along with all the coins from the masternodes.  Except there will be no more buy orders at the higher price it will all be the old buy oders from below 10k sat.

First come first served.

Of course all this assumes that insiders knowing when the buy up is going to be don't have their coins in there first perfectly timed for the buying.

Yes, yes. I love these green candles in Mintpal  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Yes, yes. I love these green candles in Mintpal  Cheesy
Oh I'm sure they will.  They have a nice explanation for everything brewed up by Stuhlman and another half dozen people on the foundation.  All hashed out, beta tested, focus grouped and marketed to convince everyone that everything is ok.  Everything will be ok SOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN

Final node count to be published today:
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman/status/483572440266588161

Thanks Pieter! is Stuhlman or a other dev going to respond to what happened the last days and answer the questions asked by the community?
PS nice buy movement on mintpal!  Grin

He promised the Foundation to do exactly that, today...
But final node count first.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 668

Thanks Pieter! is Stuhlman or a other dev going to respond to what happened the last days and answer the questions asked by the community?

He promised the Foundation to do exactly that, today...
But final node count first.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: