Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 51. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dividend received and the extra has been resent. Thanks !!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I run 20 hours but only get 15 caix X13 @ @! I had to stop the exploitation. Because it is too little
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Dividend received and extra 0.0282 resend. Thanks!
Activity: 105
Payment received, and the extra sent back.  Grin

I'm glad this payment happened. And I'm sorry for doubting.

*hangs head in shame*

ROLL ON PSP!
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Thank you guys. Kids are ready for 4th of July carnival, so will take them there for 3 hours and come back. I hope everyone spends wonderful time with loved ones on this holiday.
Activity: 385
Payment recieved, and sent back the extra btc.
Activity: 364
It seems in the rush to send node payments this morning I sent according to first calculation before we added the missed addresses. Please send back the extra paid amount to this address: 1PabTMSvQ2mKcSK8Nxp3qSogqiCz9SZCTu

Total: 487000 CAIx
share per caix/ 0.00002875 btc

0.57500 btc per 20k node      please return 0.0377 per node
0.431250 btc per 15k node    please return 0.0282 per node
0.287500 btc per 10k node    please return 0.0188 per node
0.143750 btc per  5k node     please return 0.0094 per node
0.057500 btc per  2k node     please return 0.00376 per node

Thank you

Extra payement sent !
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
It seems in the rush to send node payments this morning I sent according to first calculation before we added the missed addresses. Please send back the extra paid amount to this address: 1PabTMSvQ2mKcSK8Nxp3qSogqiCz9SZCTu

Total: 487000 CAIx
share per caix/ 0.00002875 btc

0.57500 btc per 20k node      please return 0.0377 per node
0.431250 btc per 15k node    please return 0.0282 per node
0.287500 btc per 10k node    please return 0.0188 per node
0.143750 btc per  5k node     please return 0.0094 per node
0.057500 btc per  2k node     please return 0.00376 per node

Thank you

Dividend received. Thank you
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Received my node payout, bought more Caix. Sweet Thanks guys
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Hi guys,

Dividend payments should be coming in right now.
The foundation would like to ask you to do a very simple thing when you receive your payment: talk about it, take a screenshot and put it on your twitter, facebook, reddit,...
We want the whole cryptoworld to know that we are giving away 14 BTC in dividends Smiley.

Thanks and keep on buying CAIx!
Activity: 82
Is it possible to mine with multiple workers? There is nothing in the how to about this.

Yes you can use multiple workers as long as they are all valid CAIx addresses.

great idea  Smiley

So we have to use different addresses per worker? We can't point them all at the same address? If this is the case it is work adding to the getting started section.

You can use one address for all workers, or different addresses for each worker or group of workers, the workers address will get payment for the shares sent.
Today i running x13 Smiley) wallet Xpp5K7utMQWRz486Zn3jpJj8coNm1qgJ5d
Please plugin extra folder speeds reserved for personal
Activity: 23
Is it possible to mine with multiple workers? There is nothing in the how to about this.

great idea  Smiley

So we have to use different addresses per worker? We can't point them all at the same address? If this is the case it is work adding to the getting started section.

You can use one address for all workers, or different addresses for each worker or group of workers, the workers address will get payment for the shares sent.

Thanks for the clarification!

great idea  Smiley

Hi Insomniac8,
I'm waiting for sakr to wake up, I'll tell him to add it to the FAQ list as soon as he's awake.
You can mine with multiple miners on the same address without any problem.

So when is the payout for the master nodes going to happen? I sent my info in yesterday.

Stuhlman only had about 40 e-mails so far, he's currently confirming the signatures and making a list of the BTC addresses per tier.

To all node owners:
Please remember to claim your dividend!
More info here.
Activity: 385
So when is the payout for the master nodes going to happen? I sent my info in yesterday.
Activity: 23

great idea  Smiley

how long for wallet release? 1 week? 1 month?

Next week is a safe bet Wink. The menu's have been completely redone, we're currently working on the different workspaces.

Great news! now let’s point some miners to the pool and buy them cheap caix! i will send some MH to the pool sooon  Grin

Haha good to hear Smiley
Activity: 67
Dear CAIx community,

While Stuhlman is preparing to give away 14 BTC in dividends to our loyal CAIx holders, we have some more great news for you.
As sakr, our lead developer on the pool, already mentioned: you can start mining on our new multipool at http://thepool.pw/CAIx/.

This pool has been built by our developers from scratch. The backend is very solid, reliable and fast.
The front end is still being tweaked, we're discussing which statistics to display and which to keep secret. As always, your suggestions are welcome.
As soon as we get some hashing power the profitability will be great.

Because this multipool is built by our own developers, we are in complete control of the pool.
This way we can offer the same support to our miners than we are already offering the CAIx community in general.

Spread the word!

If there are any questions or suggestions, please let us know at caixboard.com, our subreddit or #caishen on freenode.net.

Great news! now let’s point some miners to the pool and buy them cheap caix! i will send some MH to the pool sooon  Grin
Activity: 338
how long for wallet release? 1 week? 1 month?
Pages:
Jump to: