Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 54. (Read 416434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
So when do i get the payout?

I have 3 addresses that we missed, need to add those and do a little correction to the math.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
wallet wont even start sync
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
So when do i get the payout?
Activity: 668
Titan Scrypt Miner Moving forward

In the meantime, our Titan Scrypt Miner is progressing as expected and we plan to ship in Q3. We achieved tape-out of the 2284-core Titan in early June and we see no delays in the production process so far. The Titan is currently in the fab phase, going through the steps required for wafer production.

The Titan is directed towards Scrypt applications, such as Litecoin and we still have a number of them available for pre-order in our web shop.

Which translates into "we're mining with your prepaid titans to make as much as we can before we ship them to you."

Yeah... That's how it works Smiley. Nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future

In the meantime, our Titan Scrypt Miner is progressing as expected and we plan to ship in Q3. We achieved tape-out of the 2284-core Titan in early June and we see no delays in the production process so far. The Titan is currently in the fab phase, going through the steps required for wafer production.

The Titan is directed towards Scrypt applications, such as Litecoin and we still have a number of them available for pre-order in our web shop.

Which translates into "we're mining with your prepaid titans to make as much as we can before we ship them to you."

Thats bound to happen
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Titans Ship Q3 and Q3 just started on the 1st of July (today) we can expect Titan very fast cant wait Smiley

http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/kncminer-titan/

Yes, from their website, posted on June 30:

We're hoping to be able to point the Titan on our multipool in August, but as chips are not in production yet it seems like it's heading towards September.

To all community members:
Please do not forget to check the node list for your address, this list will be final in about 10 hours.
Titans Ship Q3 and Q3 just started on the 1st of July (today) we can expect Titan very fast cant wait Smiley

http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/kncminer-titan/
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Woo hoo!  I'm on the list!   Cool
Why not invest the dividends into a titan rather than give it away?

I think a good idea would be if a titan or the multipool would gather up market share from CAIx and pay as dividends to masternode holders in the future after this.
 Not all of it but 10percent would be nice. Meanwhile i hope new games are planned to fuel revenue
Activity: 36
That would have been a smart move had they not fucked it up already.

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
I'm not in the list  Cry
Activity: 95

I think a good idea would be if a titan or the multipool would gather up market share from CAIx and pay as dividends to masternode holders in the future after this.
Has it been decided what the payout will be in?

We will let you know in about 24 hours.
Right now the 14 BTC is still 14 BTC Smiley
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Has it been decided what the payout will be in?
Activity: 14
Thanks for the update Stuhlman. I see my node on the list.

The payout is proceeding as promised. I hope every honest person will hold the trolls, FUD dispensaries, and traitorous jackals accountable by discounting every single thing they say in the future. [Hint: If this post makes you defensive, you are probably one of them] [Hint 2: Many of the trolls by different names are all the same single person]

I have pointed out in previous posts that CAIx is a unique coin and a unique community. We are about to enter a phase in CAIx history that makes it very rare indeed: A cryptostock that actually delivers on its promises. With a powerful official CAIx multipool on the way. With the future KNC Titan miner deployed for the benefit of every CAIx holder. CAIx is the coin to keep.

With high regard for all the CAIx holders who held strong in the face of recent calumny,

- Em

Activity: 95
Looks good, my address is on there.
Activity: 36
Pages:
Jump to: