Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 73. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
As a former holder I am calling scam on this coin now for the following reasons.

1. Holders have been getting the run around for weeks now on a wallet and a multipool with so many promises turning up as garbage while the price drops in the shitter and they couldn't care less.  If they had devs worth a damn that pool would have been done last week and this wallet wouldn't have been copied from another coin and passed off as the hard work of caix developers.  All we get are vague promises and dates that come and go with nothing to show.

2. I call bullshit on this PSP scam.  No investor is going to put their money into a complete shit show like this where the devs remain silent and do fuck all except copy other coins code and community members are roped into a "foundation" to take the blame for everything wrong that happens.

3. I call bullshit on this 14 BTC or 28 BTC or whatever the hell it is that's going to be handed out to bag holders for free.  No investor is going to hand over piles of BTC for a half assed game app that can't even use crypto currencies at all.  The only reason this scam was laid out is to make sure people hold onto coins while the insiders  slowly leech profits off the back of others.  If you believe you're getting 1 satoshi out of these people at the end of the month you're insane.

4. These titan's.  OMG SCAM!!!  No titans were ordered, and no investor is going to let some bush league group of kids play with $30,000 worth of mining equipment to destory coins.  Are you kidding me?Huh??  Wait, I ordered a titan too here it is

Look familiar?  yes it's the same shit that was passed off as an invoice for $10,000 worth of mining equipment.  This is not a fucking invoice.  I did the same thing this guy did and processed an order on the KNC website.  They just send you and email with the order you want and a request for payment.  Notice how the guy conveniently left out the bottom half of the email when he posted it where it says

"You can request a formal invoice after payment."   Haven't seen that one.  I sure as hell would be waving that one around instead of some pre payment paperwork if I was in the driver seat.  Nothing more than to lure people in to buy coins and hold them to push the price up for them.

And this shit is passed off as if it's all paid for and waiting to be delivered.  By the way I just went on to their website after  I got the email and cancelled the order.  Easy to fool people into buying and holding if they think a bunch of titans are coming to take them to the moon.  Wake up.

I feel sorry for those major bag holders when they try and dump what they have and no one is buying anymore.  Wow that's alot of BTC in the toilet.

You've been warned.  There has been enough people to lose money on scams in crypto don't be one of them.

Hmm, your word might carry more weight if you weren't using an account registered today that only has one post to its name.

Just saying.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
As a former holder I am calling scam on this coin now for the following reasons.

1. Holders have been getting the run around for weeks now on a wallet and a multipool with so many promises turning up as garbage while the price drops in the shitter and they couldn't care less.  If they had devs worth a damn that pool would have been done last week and this wallet wouldn't have been copied from another coin and passed off as the hard work of caix developers.  All we get are vague promises and dates that come and go with nothing to show.

2. I call bullshit on this PSP scam.  No investor is going to put their money into a complete shit show like this where the devs remain silent and do fuck all except copy other coins code and community members are roped into a "foundation" to take the blame for everything wrong that happens.

3. I call bullshit on this 14 BTC or 28 BTC or whatever the hell it is that's going to be handed out to bag holders for free.  No investor is going to hand over piles of BTC for a half assed game app that can't even use crypto currencies at all.  The only reason this scam was laid out is to make sure people hold onto coins while the insiders  slowly leech profits off the back of others.  If you believe you're getting 1 satoshi out of these people at the end of the month you're insane.

4. These titan's.  OMG SCAM!!!  No titans were ordered, and no investor is going to let some bush league group of kids play with $30,000 worth of mining equipment to destory coins.  Are you kidding me?Huh??  Wait, I ordered a titan too here it is

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/RoscoeWins/kncfinal_zps20dbb24f.png

Look familiar?  yes it's the same shit that was passed off as an invoice for $10,000 worth of mining equipment.  This is not a fucking invoice.  I did the same thing this guy did and processed an order on the KNC website.  They just send you and email with the order you want and a request for payment.  Notice how the guy conveniently left out the bottom half of the email when he posted it where it says

"You can request a formal invoice after payment."   Haven't seen that one.  I sure as hell would be waving that one around instead of some pre payment paperwork if I was in the driver seat.  Nothing more than to lure people in to buy coins and hold them to push the price up for them.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/RoscoeWins/knc2_zpsb8d661fb.png

And this shit is passed off as if it's all paid for and waiting to be delivered.  By the way I just went on to their website after  I got the email and cancelled the order.  Easy to fool people into buying and holding if they think a bunch of titans are coming to take them to the moon.  Wake up.

I feel sorry for those major bag holders when they try and dump what they have and no one is buying anymore.  Wow that's alot of BTC in the toilet.

You've been warned.  There has been enough people to lose money on scams in crypto don't be one of them.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Hi guys,

There's a node coin update coming in about 12 hours.
We just wanted to let you know that your guess has to be in before the node coin update later today,
otherwise it would not be fair for people who already guessed a value and we want this contest to be as fair as possible.

Here's an overview of current guesses:

Good luck!

Dear CAIx community,

As you probably realise, the CAIx dev team is giving away 14 BTC in dividends at the end of June.
All our loyal holders will be rewarded by a dividend that is determined by their node coins in their staking wallets.

The foundation would like to start a little contest around the dividend program.
We've now had two node counts, the last count resulting in 769 000 total node coins.

But, what will this number be at the end of the dividend program on 06/30/2014?
Well, it's up to you to guess!

The person that is closest to the actual number gets a prize of 100 CAIx, donated by the CAIx Foundation.
You can enter the contest by replying on the Bitcointalk.org CAIx thread.

Rules:
- You can only reply ONCE. I will keep a ledger containing who replied which value.
- The same value can not be guessed twice, so make sure you reply with an unique number.
- ALL community members can participate, except for CAIx Foundation members ofcourse.
- Your reward will be given to you after the dividend program is officialy over and the last node count has been completed.

Good luck!

Activity: 15
Good work everyone, progress is being made at a great speed!  Nice to see we're on Cryptsy now (even though I prefer MintPal).  Can't wait to see what else is in store for CAIx in the weeks ahead!   Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Yeah, I suspect FUD relative to wallet is an attempt to rise a price of SC. Almost every altcoin is a clone of BTC and no one care. So keep good work, guys.

BTW, did you consider cryptonote multipool? XMR and BBR doing good ATM, CPU miners can offer good support for CAIx.

No FUD, no reason why they can't co-exist.
More competent devs in the world of crypto is always a good thing.

I support SC, no secret about that, dev convinced me they are competent and came up with nice wallet features (inbuilt stuff etc.)
CAIx I am watching, dev has shown that he can spot the nice wallets and take initiative in adapting it to his/her own needs. It will be nice if CAIx dev builds on SC wallet and so improves the experience for everyone.
Hence why I will keep an eye on this.
SC wallet getting an upgrade this week so will also be interesting to see what direction they go in.
Activity: 602
Great looking Wallet.  

I'm loving the price right now it's allowing me to slowly build up before the Titans arrive to eat up those sell order for the Price Stability Plan.  Good news on the Multipool as well, thanks for the update guys.  I've got 20 Mhs itching for a home.
Activity: 364
Yeah, I suspect FUD relative to wallet is an attempt to rise a price of SC. Almost every altcoin is a clone of BTC and no one care. So keep good work, guys.

BTW, did you consider cryptonote multipool? XMR and BBR doing good ATM, CPU miners can offer good support for CAIx.

It will not be integrated in our multipool when we launch it, but it can always be added later.

Please don't add XMR, it's already GPU mined ! Other cryptonote will follow.
Activity: 668

It will not be integrated in our multipool when we launch it, but it can always be added later.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 162
Dear CAIx community,

To give a short answer to those who think we are copying the SC wallet in our next release: we are not and we'd like to explain shortly what happened because there was some confusion.
Just like every other wallet, we are re-using that what we think is best and most appealing. That also includes we will leave behind what we think is not useful.
This is the beauty of open-source, what the whole cryptoworld is based on.

As for the graphical user interface (GUI), please note that this is just a preview, this means that this is not the final product.
The developer preview uses the SC GUI as an example to show you how features will look like once implemented (functional design).
Just like any other coding projects, wallet development is done in phases. The GUI for us is the final phase in the development process.
Our final product will NOT use any commercially licensed images.

Many of you have been asking about an ETA on wallet release, but at this time we are not setting a deadline.
We want this wallet update to be perfect and will not rush our developers into doing things.
Our current wallet works like a charm, so rushing the wallet is not a priority.
We want a great wallet, and that takes some time, also because our team is working on other important aspects for the future of CAIx.

Multipool development is looking great aswell, we will start testing the multipool internally at the end of this week, so stay tuned.

If you have any questions about this or other things, please contact us on caixboard, our subreddit or join our IRC: #caishen on FreeNode.net.

Our choices are always based on what's in the best interest for CAIx for the long term.
Activity: 100
I agree!  If you are a linux fan...why code your own libraries, when you can just #include them.  That's what open source is about.
Activity: 105
Wallet looks good. Personally, I'm not too bothered about them saving themselves time and effort by building upon the best open source wallet currently out there.

Building upon the open source code of others, is kind of what the entire computing industry is built upon. No sense in reinventing the wheel and starting from scratch, when a perfectly good foundation already exists.

Anyway, what's the updated node/coins count?
Activity: 280
i hope caix stuck at this level so i can buy more. wanna reach 20k Smiley
its only a matter of time before it will go up again. with this wallet and features PSP etc ...

Tip: if you like this wallet you should check out the wallet this was copied from.
Silkcoin is also due for an update this week so good idea to check that out to see what CAIx will look like when they get around to copying the update.
Activity: 338
i hope caix stuck at this level so i can buy more. wanna reach 20k Smiley
its only a matter of time before it will go up again. with this wallet and features PSP etc ...
Activity: 10
Part of this development team.
   Well.I like to warning everybody about  Coin-Swap exchange.They steal my 27,000.00 coins.I have proven transaction of deposit  I paid for that and my balance at exchange is showing zero.Please don't use they service and don't trade at they website.Because you can loose all coins like me.

Stupid question, are you sure that you are log in? Becouse there is log in... and do you contact support?
Sure that I'd log in  .To log in we need log with e-mail without password  .Also I send e-mails with questions where my coins to swap support .So far no answer.

Try different browser, you write down email and exchange send you autorization log-in e-mail, you click on it and whoalaaa.. you are log in Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
That wallet sure looks nice!  Shocked
yeah , really good
so many feature on wallet, especially with market data
don't need to open mintpal/bittrex to know the price, just open the wallet
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
That wallet sure looks nice!  Shocked
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
Part of this development team.
   Well.I like to warning everybody about  Coin-Swap exchange.They steal my 27,000.00 coins.I have proven transaction of deposit  I paid for that and my balance at exchange is showing zero.Please don't use they service and don't trade at they website.Because you can loose all coins like me.

Stupid question, are you sure that you are log in? Becouse there is log in... and do you contact support?
Sure that I'd log in  .To log in we need log with e-mail without password  .Also I send e-mails with questions where my coins to swap support .So far no answer.
Activity: 168

They work together.

We don't work together, and most graphics used in the screenshots are under commercial license.
They approched us today with a proposition and we said we'll think about it depending on who they prove to be in the future, we'll see how their devs implement our wallet.

In any cases they are in their full right to fork the code (not the graphics on the other hand) and right now we are not working together.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
HELP! HELP!

I still got CAI (NOT CAIX) on the mining pool(http://caishen.nitro.org/). Please get me informed on how should I transit them into CAIX so that I can trade on exchanges.

Many thanks!!

Read this:
https://www.caixboard.com/threads/rules-for-claiming-to-be-eligible-to-convert-your-cai-into-caix.52/
Pages:
Jump to: