Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 75. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
You only gain interest on the coins that are proven to be yours ie. the ones in your wallet.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Random staking question....

So if CAIx has an annual inflation/interest rate of 5% a year, and I am staking with 1000 coins, and hypothetically I was the ONLY person staking, would that mean at the end of the year I would earn 50 coins, or (1.6M x 5%) = 80,000? 

Or asked another way, if I staked for a year, 5% is the minimum rate based on if everyone is staking?  And you get a higher rate when fewer people are staking?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Some crazy things happened on craptsy, I am surprised Huh
legendary
Dear CAIx community,

As some of our members already noticed, we just got added to Cryptsy.
Our market can be found here: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/221

Happy trading!

Yeah, lets get creepy trading started. Here we go:

Activity: 162
Dear CAIx community,

As some of our members already noticed, we just got added to Cryptsy.
Our market can be found here: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/221

Happy trading!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 668
Hello there pieterjanvh, I am using the windows Caix wallet. I am uncertain what map is? So that I am clear, I just trash bin everything except for the backed up DAT. file. Redownload the wallet, then open the wallet from the DAT.file. everything should sync after that.

Hi konkydong,

The map is at C:/Users/"YourUsername"/AppData/Roaming/CAIx
The AppData map is hidden, so u have to enable viewing hidden folders.

Make sure you do NOT delete the wallet.dat file! Otherwise you will lose all your coins.

Part of this development team.
  Well.I like to warning everybody about  Coin-Swap exchange.They steal my 27,000.00 coins.I have proven transaction of deposit  I paid for that and my balance at exchange is showing zero.Please don't use they service and don't trade at they website.Because you can loose all coins like me.

Thanks for your warning, but I have to say we had no problems with Coin-Swap at all. They helped us in the transition from CAI to CAIx and it went very smoothly.
Activity: 10
   Well.I like to warning everybody about  Coin-Swap exchange.They steal my 27,000.00 coins.I have proven transaction of deposit  I paid for that and my balance at exchange is showing zero.Please don't use they service and don't trade at they website.Because you can loose all coins like me.

Stupid question, are you sure that you are log in? Becouse there is log in... and do you contact support?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
   Well.I like to warning everybody about  Coin-Swap exchange.They steal my 27,000.00 coins.I have proven transaction of deposit  I paid for that and my balance at exchange is showing zero.Please don't use they service and don't trade at they website.Because you can loose all coins like me.
Activity: 6
Hello there pieterjanvh, I am using the windows Caix wallet. I am uncertain what map is? So that I am clear, I just trash bin everything except for the backed up DAT. file. Redownload the wallet, then open the wallet from the DAT.file. everything should sync after that.
thanks i will try that
I have an issue with my current CAIx wallet. My computer crashed and a hard reset was done. My wallet wont run on my computer currently. I get a prompt to contact support. MinGW runtime assertion failed. The application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. please contact the application support. I have no idea how to contact wallet support.  can someone point me in the right direction to Caix wallet support. Thanks

Hi konydong,

Just try this: make a backup of your wallet.dat file to another location.
Delete everything in the map except for your wallet.dat file.
Start your wallet again and let it sync with the network.

Everything should be fine after that.
I have an issue with my current CAIx wallet. My computer crashed and a hard reset was done. My wallet wont run on my computer currently. I get a prompt to contact support. MinGW runtime assertion failed. The application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. please contact the application support. I have no idea how to contact wallet support.  can someone point me in the right direction to Caix wallet support. Thanks
legendary
When will they be spendable again?

After PoS block mature. Check how many confirmations left.
Activity: 93
When will they be spendable again?
How can I send all my coins to mintpal again?

2.5k are staking ...

Wait untill they are spendable again Wink.
If you want to prevent coins from staking, there's a handy feature for that:
https://www.caixboard.com/threads/what-can-i-do-if-i-want-to-be-able-to-spend-a-certain-amount-of-coins-at-any-given-time.64/
Activity: 93
How can I send all my coins to mintpal again?

2.5k are staking ...
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Where did my CAIx go???
I had 528+ CAIx in my wallet, now I have only 257 (spendable and total)wtfHuh

They are not staked!!!
I have no outbound transactions!
It has been like this for a few days at least!

My address is:
XoAp1p6hVZBczSf5rfxmUEqG7jcXFBZmZm

Chain says I should have 461.4 CAIx - WTF???
Nothing adds up!

might sound silly and I don't want to come across as a dick but have you tried repairwallet in the debug console?

It happened to me with my cinni wallet and that worked a treat

This actually worked! Smiley
I tried rebuilding (deleting) the DB but it didn't work, I would have never thought of that. Thank you!!!

Hey absolutely no problem. Glad I could help  Smiley
Activity: 416
Where did my CAIx go???
I had 528+ CAIx in my wallet, now I have only 257 (spendable and total)wtfHuh

They are not staked!!!
I have no outbound transactions!
It has been like this for a few days at least!

My address is:
XoAp1p6hVZBczSf5rfxmUEqG7jcXFBZmZm

Chain says I should have 461.4 CAIx - WTF???
Nothing adds up!

might sound silly and I don't want to come across as a dick but have you tried repairwallet in the debug console?

It happened to me with my cinni wallet and that worked a treat

This actually worked! Smiley
I tried rebuilding (deleting) the DB but it didn't work, I would have never thought of that. Thank you!!!
Pages:
Jump to: