Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 81. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Not really sure why some people are making such a fuss.

CAIx has a dedicated foundation of good well-known people. It has projects underway and it will have a price stability program that will eventually keep the price at > 460k.

Other coins have nothing, or at best a dev with no plans.

I feel okay about backing CAIx. The price is currently low, because we're all waiting for things to happen. There's nothing unusual about this. Just chill out. Or sell your CAIx and play something else. Moaning at the current team, when they are doing a lot of great things for this coin, is rude and pointless. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
what happend to the mighty CAIx coin? only 15 btc volume on mintpal and market cap of $500.000. This could go into freefall without more news imo

Mighty CAIx is in behind scene development pahse and arround 60% of coins are in noding phase Smiley
Right now price could be easily pumped but we all know what comes after that.
So if this low volume price is solid floor than I'm more than OK

The floor is not solid, just broken through and now at 40K satoshi!

It seems that floor is never solid Sad
I'm not happy with current price but than again looking at mintpal order depth graph compared to yesterday it looks like some things are rolling.
Collecting weak hands coins in process perhaps?!?
But I'm just guessing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
what happend to the mighty CAIx coin? only 15 btc volume on mintpal and market cap of $500.000. This could go into freefall without more news imo

Mighty CAIx is in behind scene development pahse and arround 60% of coins are in noding phase Smiley
Right now price could be easily pumped but we all know what comes after that.
So if this low volume price is solid floor than I'm more than OK

The floor is not solid, just broken through and now at 40K satoshi!
Activity: 588
I was a fan of this coin, but this Master Nodes thingy is way too complicated. I cannot stake all the time due to my job traveling so miss out. I'm sure others are not able to either. If it was was a few days cycle or a week, maybe, but a month is really too long.

I think you need to rethink this Stuhlman. The price has suffered during this debacle. You've had some great ideas, but this is not one of them IMHO.

After this master nodes thing, price went down the gutter
legendary
Activity: 1162
The FUD is strong in barabbas Smiley

See, quotes such as this one, will bring you to the wall of shame. I have been very kind and very delicately in posting my questions and doubts and reflecting the absolute, 100% reality. Everyone is quite free of having their own opinion about what I and everyone have posted. But the only FUD here is, precisely, this post of yours. Which is shameful because you are one of the monitors/dev, i.e the part that has to provide detailed information, show respect and HONESTLY AND FAIRLY, further his agenda.

This stupidity puts you in the Wall of Shame. No more impunity for those hiding under the . You are going to have to use other handles because your number has been taken. The cowardly "attack the messenger" to avoid facing the music tactic, is over. You are being made in-famous.

For stupid.

Barabbas thank you for yor post, I think your post with questions and opinions just define FUD terminology and what I said was more from a funny side cause I dont know if you saw smile on the end. More like star wars Yoda qotes "the FORCE is strong in you", but I know you a smart enough to know that even if you sometimes twisting that in a way you want, need or if that will serve the point you want to stress.

FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is the term for any strategy intended to make a customers insecure about future product plans.
Huge eloquent text, questions, misleading conclusions, concerns, oppinions... fight for your right, ... all can be found in your post/posts.

I'm sorry if I offended you with my small sentence.
I'm not dev as you said and I don't know about what 'veil of anonymity' you are talking about.
And calling me for stupidity is attack but as it comes from your side that is more like compliment.
Thank you again for your concerns, I wish you all the best.

First things first. Perhaps I am mistaken and you are not part of the dev/Foundation? If you are not, I apologize for you have every right to post anything, no matter how stupid it may be. If you are part of the Foundation, sorry but your apology doesn't cut the mustard. The "veil of anonymity" is that "Yodaminer" is just a handle, probably one of many, which allows you to hide with impunity. While as a normal individual you have every right to it, as a part of the leadership of this coin you shouldn't. And you will be held accountable.

I don't rightly know what you mean by "your side" (I have no side, I was considering the possibility on investing in this coin, period) , but calling you for stupidity was not an attack, it was a statement of fact. You chose to post the stupidity for no other reason than you can do it. With impunity. Well, that now comes with consequences.

The sarcasm not only doesn't cut the mustard, it shows you are really not good at it. And since I do not wish you to continue perpetuating unacceptable behaviors, I won't wish you anything but the worst.

The bullshit will stop.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Dev probably can consider a second wave of masternodes, I believe a lot of people wanna participate.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
The Titans will mine indefinitely to maintain the Price Stability point.  If you stop using the Titans for this purpose then inflation sets in as the number of coins will begin to increase due to Staking.

When the psp program starts and the standard price of caix is met, what will happen to the profits from the miners after that? Will they be divided up to master nodes again once per month?

I am asking once the price is well above the intended price and their is a surplus btc if it will get paid out, or is the psp system just going to continue to buy coins even above the intended price?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I was a fan of this coin, but this Master Nodes thingy is way too complicated. I cannot stake all the time due to my job traveling so miss out. I'm sure others are not able to either. If it was was a few days cycle or a week, maybe, but a month is really too long.

I think you need to rethink this Stuhlman. The price has suffered during this debacle. You've had some great ideas, but this is not one of them IMHO.

You can always run digitalocean VPS for $5/month. Compile daemon there and leave it online. It's easy.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
The Titans will mine indefinitely to maintain the Price Stability point.  If you stop using the Titans for this purpose then inflation sets in as the number of coins will begin to increase due to Staking.

When the psp program starts and the standard price of caix is met, what will happen to the profits from the miners after that? Will they be divided up to master nodes again once per month?

See, quotes such as this one, will bring you to the wall of shame. I have been very kind and very delicately in posting my questions and doubts and reflecting the absolute, 100% reality. Everyone is quite free of having their own opinion about what I and everyone have posted. But the only FUD here is, precisely, this post of yours. Which is shameful because you are one of the monitors/dev, i.e the part that has to provide detailed information, show respect and HONESTLY AND FAIRLY, further his agenda.

This stupidity puts you in the Wall of Shame. No more impunity for those hiding under the . You are going to have to use other handles because your number has been taken. The cowardly "attack the messenger" to avoid facing the music tactic, is over. You are being made in-famous.

For stupid.

Barabbas thank you for yor post, I think your post with questions and opinions just define FUD terminology and what I said was more from a funny side cause I dont know if you saw smile on the end. More like star wars Yoda qotes "the FORCE is strong in you", but I know you a smart enough to know that even if you sometimes twisting that in a way you want, need or if that will serve the point you want to stress.

FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is the term for any strategy intended to make a customers insecure about future product plans.
Huge eloquent text, questions, misleading conclusions, concerns, oppinions... fight for your right, ... all can be found in your post/posts.

I'm sorry if I offended you with my small sentence.
I'm not dev as you said and I don't know about what 'veil of anonymity' you are talking about.
And calling me for stupidity is attack but as it comes from your side that is more like compliment.
Thank you again for your concerns, I wish you all the best.

Activity: 490

Activity: 385
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace

What with Scrypt mining being almost dead 1200mhs (3 x titans) only equals about 2.4 btc a day.  That"s with a generous payment of 0.002 per mhs, 2.4btc per day (http://poolpicker.eu/) isn't really going to rock the world.

I hope my maths are wrong  Embarrassed
2.4 BTC per day comes out to about $1600 USD per day at current BTC prices. You could also mine LTC and make pretty close to the same amount at current LTC prices. @ $1600 per day those $10,000 Titans could be paid off in less than 1 month allowing for electric costs. That would surely rock my world. Anybody got $30k they want to lend me?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Do you want to know what the problem is? why the price is dropping like a stone and volume is evaporating?

This coin is way too complicated! Supernodes and interest with BTC? what does it even mean for the average dude.

Some shady foundation and empty forum doesn't help too, looks like you only want to make the mega coin holders richer and *** the average guy.

Why should I invest precious BTC in a coin that is doing weird stuff?

I'm a simple investor: you talk about 500K satoshi minimum price target, explain how to get there without using a wall of text.

People gave us free miners

We use free miners on multipool

Multipool buys cheap coins

Coins value shoots up

Miners keep value stable

What with Scrypt mining being almost dead 1200mhs (3 x titans) only equals about 2.4 btc a day.  That"s with a generous payment of 0.002 per mhs, 2.4btc per day (http://poolpicker.eu/) isn't really going to rock the world.

I hope my maths are wrong  Embarrassed
legendary

This stupidity puts you in the Wall of Shame. No more impunity for those hiding under the veil of anonymity. You are going to have to use other handles because your number has been taken. The cowardly "attack the messenger" to avoid facing the music tactic, is over. You are being made in-famous.

For stupid.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
I think he brought up some valid points and questions. Meanwhile the price of CAIx continues to go south.
legendary
Activity: 668
Can you post all the qualified address?

No, we have decided not to post all qualified addresses.
As long as you're staking, there is no problem at all and u can rest assure that you're still qualified.
Activity: 364
Can you post all the qualified address?
Pages:
Jump to: