Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 82. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Dear fellow CAIx community members,

We have a little update for you towards the total node coins in our dividend program.
As you know our previous node count was unfiltered, meaning exchange addresses were still included.
We have filtered out all those exchange addresses and did the first elimination round, here are the results.

In total there are:
17 Tier 1 (20k) wallets, good for 340 000 coins
8 Tier 2 (15k) wallets, good for 120 000 coins
6 tier 3 (10k) wallets, good for 60 000 coins
25 tier 4 (5k) wallets, good for 125 000 coins
62 tier 5 (2k) wallets, good for 124 000 coins

This means there's a total of 769 000 valid node coins.
A total of 769 000 coins means one share is now 0.00001821 BTC.

That would result in the following dividend payouts:
2k wallet pays 0.0364 btc
5k wallet pays 0.0910 btc
10k wallet pays 0.1821 btc
15k wallet pays 0.2731 btc
20k wallet pays 0.3642 btc

We're very pleased to see these results, a lot of loyal CAIx holders are staking AND the dividend payout is fairly high.
Please note that the share value can only go up during June, when more wallets get disqualified.

If there are any questions or suggestions, please let us know at caixboard.com, our subreddit or #caishen on freenode.net.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Do you want to know what the problem is? why the price is dropping like a stone and volume is evaporating?

This coin is way too complicated! Supernodes and interest with BTC? what does it even mean for the average dude.

Some shady foundation and empty forum doesn't help too, looks like you only want to make the mega coin holders richer and *** the average guy.

Why should I invest precious BTC in a coin that is doing weird stuff?

I'm a simple investor: you talk about 500K satoshi minimum price target, explain how to get there without using a wall of text.

People gave us free miners

We use free miners on multipool

Multipool buys cheap coins

Coins value shoots up

Miners keep value stable
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Do you want to know what the problem is? why the price is dropping like a stone and volume is evaporating?

This coin is way too complicated! Supernodes and interest with BTC? what does it even mean for the average dude.

Some shady foundation and empty forum doesn't help too, looks like you only want to make the mega coin holders richer and *** the average guy.

Why should I invest precious BTC in a coin that is doing weird stuff?

I'm a simple investor: you talk about 500K satoshi minimum price target, explain how to get there without using a wall of text.
Activity: 93
Price is going down so hard...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Still waiting for the new wallet  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Since several Foundation members/moderators will be available here, I will pose some questions since I am considering investing in this coin. Although I have done some rather extensive research, I'm quite sure I will be missing a lot of details and it is possible that I would pose some questions that are responded elsewhere in the thread.

-- The first is about the PSP. I understand that program consists, basically, of the expected funding produced by the e Titans that were donated by a "generous investors group". I don't know about you but I have been investing for 25 years and I still don't know of any "group of investors" that have ever donated anything, unless they get very generous compensation for it. I get that the other donation of 28 BTC was in exchange for 25% of the proceeds of that other thingy, but I haven't read anywhere what exactly this "group of investors" got in exchange of "donating" the 3 Titans to the PSP.

-- As a continuation of that first question, I would like to state a couple of doubts: Isn't the actual establishing of a "mining farm" and unnecessary, doubtfully productive endeavor? I mean, it obviously will need to require operation, maintenance and electrical expenses... where will it be located? It will make a HUGE difference if it is in the US as opposed to China or Eastern Europe, so the question is rather significant. Furthermore, it doesn't matter its level of efficiency and event the modesty of the charges for those concepts, doesn't it presents a serious problem of trust? And why would anyone take charge of such endeavor if there's no benefit of any kind in it for him/her? plus, no matter what, there'll always be people who would think that he/she somehow will be making profit "on the side". Wouldn't make much more sense to proceed with a hosted solution from a well established third party (such as Gaw miners, for instance) where costs are fixed and no one is burdened with the operation of the actual machines? Furthermore, every calculator predicts that these machines will never make ROI. Why then carry on with the idea of the farm when, in fact, they can be sold or auctioned off and the money used immediately for the purpose of the PSP? Immediately. I'm sure all these considerations have already been made and adequate responses exist. I wonder if they could be posted for everyone to have an appreciation of the criteria used to, as of now, still keep the project as it is.

-- I am not very smart for I don't quite understand the explanation of the PSP itself by which the coin will eventually, inevitably, have a price 10 times above the current one (of 45k). No matter how much I have thought about those explanations, I cant reconcile the idea. The market, on the other hand, is showing no interest whatsoever with the volume practically disappearing as that thingy of the nodes is implement during the rest of the month. It seems to me that no one believes this is any good, not even the present holders that, otherwise, would manage to provide more than 20B TC volume on MintPal, so perhaps a reconsideration would be opportune now that the Foundation is working full time. Certainly, a layman's explanation of how this coin inevitably will get to close to 500k satoshis in the relatively near future, would be much appreciated.

-- I have read stated at various times recently by the mods and Foundation members that "much more is coming" from the 9 developers working on this coin. But I haven't seen absolutely anything that indicates which is it they are working on. 9 devs are a lot of devs and should produce some results very quickly. Nowadays the darling of crypto if full anon. No one has it, seemingly and whoever acquires it will surely take the prices by storm. I have to believe that those 9 guys (and gals?) are working on some such anon set of features? But I wouldn't know  for nothing that has been posted. What else are they working on? I understand some level of secretisim is required but, on everything? If the only potential of whatever it is they are working on resides in the time they will keep it secret, obviously that value is more than questionable. Anon is no secret and everyone is working on it. Whoever fully gets it, will be amazingly rewarded as some of those who already achieved some level of anon have been (VRC, DRK, XC, even CINNI). We should be able to know what it is that those 9 devs are working on that will be fantastic and will take the price of the coin to the moon, regardless if others leave everything they are currently doing to try to copy CAIx as soon as possible. It simply doesn't work that way.

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for whatever clarification to this doubts you can provide.
Activity: 82
Stuhlman please pm me the IRC Chat. I have something to ask you. I talk with you previously agreed to help me. Thank you

lenhi  if you have problem with multipool payments, please stop mining there cause multipool dev not responding on our questions. Basicaly that multipool is out of our reach and that is why we removed info about it from OP. Anyway just dont expect to be payed from no one else other than multipool. OK?

I had to stop. Now I want a team resolved quickly for me. I was so upset by a team working
Stuhlman please pm me the IRC Chat. I have something to ask you. I talk with you previously agreed to help me. Thank you

lenhi  if you have problem with multipool payments, please stop mining there cause multipool dev not responding on our questions. Basicaly that multipool is out of our reach and that is why we removed info about it from OP. Anyway just dont expect to be payed from no one else other than multipool. OK?

I run mulitipool 14 days but received only 89 caix. 1 week ago stuhlman promised to help me by paying for his own. I think he should make a run for one more week. By the time I nearly paid the electricity bill. I asked him to send me caix he refused. I do not need more then 500 is the Now I do not need payment right for me. Now just help me one little caix to pay electricity bills For a team 500caix is not much. But for me the more I hope a team to review and help
I want to get before 500 caix to pay electricity bills
Activity: 829

im back been away for 2 weeks for work what have i missed  Huh  anything mew with CAIX or new wallet or change overs

If you were out for 2 weeks than you mised masternode program, and some announcemens, ...

THAT MY FRIEND is alot of changes for being gone just 2 weeks lol i'm glad i was not gone the 5 weeks my job originally had projected. I might have come back to CAIX no longer being around / traded for new coin name as before

LOL
if you check the thread I think you can even find some screenshot of new wallet...
So many  things are in pipeline but I dont think we need constant hipe with ann of announcements, ...
I just hope that new multipool will be ready soon eneough to take advantage of fact that 60% of coins are in wallet masternoding.
Anyway once the things will be ready we will know Smiley
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
im back been away for 2 weeks for work what have i missed  Huh  anything mew with CAIX or new wallet or change overs

If you were out for 2 weeks than you mised masternode program, and some announcemens, anyway just for reminder

Initial Supernode Results Are In!
We've taken the first snap shot for our masternode program. The results look very promising!
Our script has added all qualifying node coins together.
The grand total of supernode coins at this very moment is: 946,000 coins.
That means the value of one share (1 supernode CAIx = 1 Share) is: 0.000014799 BTC
This is just a first estimation, as the value of each share will increase as nodes are eliminated during the first round (supernodes on exchanges will be eliminated as well).
For full details about our dividend program, go to caixboard.com.

We're Upgrading Our Multipool!
In listening to community feedback we've come to realize our current multipool (caixpool.com) is not operating up to par.
Payments have been late, unprofitable coins are being mined, and stats are showing improperly.
This is by no means ok in our book, or yours. In developing the pool we had a third party manage it.
The coder/operator has been out of contact giving us limited access, and an inability to fix these problems as quickly as we'd all like.
As a result we have decided to have a custom multipool coded completely under our control (by experienced pool devs already on the CAIx team).
This new pool will be hosted on very reliable Nitro servers.
While we appreciate our miners at CAIxPool, we currently suggest manually mining the most profitable coins at other pools, and selling them for CAIx by hand.
We suggest this only to look out for our holders best interest in an open, honest way.
We will be announcing progress on our new pool, so stay tuned into our news avenues!

The CAIx Foundation Is Now Live! Subscribe for updates!
The CAIx Foundation is comprised of a group of members (_Crypto, jdebunt, Majika, CryptoAsian, The Mantis, pieterjanvh, mvaessen, asplinux, Idol, virtuallann, red5standingby, YAdaminer and Chazzer) found to have the ability to benefit the CAIx crypto stock in one form or another.
Be it marketing, development, or other avenues. One of our largest goals is to listen to CAIx holders, and support the value of your holdings as much as possible.
We know how important holder satisfaction is, so a message board and subreddit was created to give our holders a way to interact with us.
If you have any concerns, questions, suggestions, or other comments please don't hesitate to post there, or message the mods directly (all mods are CAIx Foundation members).
One of our 14 active foundations members will be there to help answer any questions you may have.
Our members have been hard at work already with tasks such as setting up caixboard.com, cleaning up the CAIx original post, creating the foundation subreddit,
and taking part in multiple meetings discussing how to further CAIx.
The results are looking very promising, and we are excited to push out details ASAP!
The full list of members, details on how to join the foundation, and updates from the group can all be found at caixboard.com and our subreddit.

THAT MY FRIEND is alot of changes for being gone just 2 weeks lol i'm glad i was not gone the 5 weeks my job originally had projected. I might have come back to CAIX no longer being around / traded for new coin name as before
Guys, I'm not sure if anyone noticed but we are on Bittrex.
Check
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CAIX
i been wanting to see CAIX on cryptsy as well since i dont use mintpal or bitterex lol
what happend to the mighty CAIx coin? only 15 btc volume on mintpal and market cap of $500.000. This could go into freefall without more news imo

Mighty CAIx is in behind scene development pahse and arround 60% of coins are in noding phase Smiley
Right now price could be easily pumped but we all know what comes after that.
So if this low volume price is solid floor than I'm more than OK
Guys, I'm not sure if anyone noticed but we are on Bittrex.
Check
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CAIX
Activity: 668
By the way guys, maybe u have heard of it, maybe you haven't. I sure as hell like it and use it daily: http://coinfinance.com/
Very handy tool to keep track on what your portfolio is currently worth Smiley.
I got him to add CAIx, so u can keep track on what your CAIx is worth at any given time.
The exchange he's using is currently BitTrex, but I told him MintPal is our main exchange so this wil be changed soon.

Check it out!

Gonna repeat this again Wink
Activity: 588
what happend to the mighty CAIx coin? only 15 btc volume on mintpal and market cap of $500.000. This could go into freefall without more news imo

If you were out for 2 weeks than you mised masternode program, and some announcemens, anyway just for reminder

Initial Supernode Results Are In!
We've taken the first snap shot for our masternode program. The results look very promising!
Our script has added all qualifying node coins together.
The grand total of supernode coins at this very moment is: 946,000 coins.
That means the value of one share (1 supernode CAIx = 1 Share) is: 0.000014799 BTC
This is just a first estimation, as the value of each share will increase as nodes are eliminated during the first round (supernodes on exchanges will be eliminated as well).
For full details about our dividend program, go to caixboard.com.

We're Upgrading Our Multipool!
In listening to community feedback we've come to realize our current multipool (caixpool.com) is not operating up to par.
Payments have been late, unprofitable coins are being mined, and stats are showing improperly.
This is by no means ok in our book, or yours. In developing the pool we had a third party manage it.
The coder/operator has been out of contact giving us limited access, and an inability to fix these problems as quickly as we'd all like.
As a result we have decided to have a custom multipool coded completely under our control (by experienced pool devs already on the CAIx team).
This new pool will be hosted on very reliable Nitro servers.
While we appreciate our miners at CAIxPool, we currently suggest manually mining the most profitable coins at other pools, and selling them for CAIx by hand.
We suggest this only to look out for our holders best interest in an open, honest way.
We will be announcing progress on our new pool, so stay tuned into our news avenues!

The CAIx Foundation Is Now Live! Subscribe for updates!
The CAIx Foundation is comprised of a group of members (_Crypto, jdebunt, Majika, CryptoAsian, The Mantis, pieterjanvh, mvaessen, asplinux, Idol, virtuallann, red5standingby, YAdaminer and Chazzer) found to have the ability to benefit the CAIx crypto stock in one form or another.
Be it marketing, development, or other avenues. One of our largest goals is to listen to CAIx holders, and support the value of your holdings as much as possible.
We know how important holder satisfaction is, so a message board and subreddit was created to give our holders a way to interact with us.
If you have any concerns, questions, suggestions, or other comments please don't hesitate to post there, or message the mods directly (all mods are CAIx Foundation members).
One of our 14 active foundations members will be there to help answer any questions you may have.
Our members have been hard at work already with tasks such as setting up caixboard.com, cleaning up the CAIx original post, creating the foundation subreddit,
and taking part in multiple meetings discussing how to further CAIx.
The results are looking very promising, and we are excited to push out details ASAP!
The full list of members, details on how to join the foundation, and updates from the group can all be found at caixboard.com and our subreddit.
im back been away for 2 weeks for work what have i missed  Huh  anything mew with CAIX or new wallet or change overs
Pages:
Jump to: