Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 85. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
As promised, a little something about the transition from CAI to CAIx here.
I'll post a screenshot of the premine CAI that remained untouched later, but the block explorer for CAI has been taken offline, so I need to ask a dev to put it back online for a while.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This thread will be boring without KryptoNologist  Grin
Thanks for your support Rabbit80, but just ignore him.
I will try to write a thread about the transition from CAI to CAIx, to make it very clear that the premine has been destroyed.

kryptologist: nice try, good luck in any further attempts.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
The developers are now deleting any negative posts about this coin (yes another sketchy move). This coin was 10% premined (minimum as it is not clear but 10% was confirmed by the developers). Now they want to hide it and not say anything about it as if there was no premine. What a chinese gimmick scam coin this is.

The coin was 100% premined as it is a PoS coin.. The premine for CAI was not exchanged - not sure where you are getting these accusations from?

Yes, I am referring to the CAI coins of which 160,000 of the original premine  (I think there were like 560,000 total premined coins) had been spent. Developers already admitted it but the post have been deleted.

So, you are trolling this thread about a different coin? CAIx != CAI

That is exactly what they wanted you to think. Change the name and all the premine, instamine goes away! ROFL
@kryptographer
Right now developers are working on few things and as it was already announced new wallet is one of them, devs dont have time to delete posts, they have better and smarter things to do in their life other than deleting troll and fuder posts.

You are so blinded. It happens right in front of your face. It really is a fact.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
The developers are now deleting any negative posts about this coin (yes another sketchy move). This coin was 10% premined (minimum as it is not clear but 10% was confirmed by the developers). Now they want to hide it and not say anything about it as if there was no premine. What a chinese gimmick scam coin this is.

The coin was 100% premined as it is a PoS coin.. The premine for CAI was not exchanged - not sure where you are getting these accusations from?

Yes, I am referring to the CAI coins of which 160,000 of the original premine  (I think there were like 560,000 total premined coins) had been spent. Developers already admitted it but the post have been deleted.

So, you are trolling this thread about a different coin? CAIx != CAI
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Right now developers are working on few things and as it was already announced new wallet is one of them, devs dont have time to delete posts, they have better and smarter things to do in their life other than deleting troll and fuder posts.
@kryptographer
Useless trolling

Also this thread is not self-moderated, we can not delete posts...

Yes posts are being deleted. That is fact. Also anyone can edit their own posts so things can be changed drastically.
@kryptographer

Useless trolling

Also this thread is not self-moderated, we can not delete posts...

@kryptographer
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What about the multipool  Huh It's a big fail. No payout or very small amount of CAIx ! Only Hirocoin for X11 when I can mine Hiro or another profitable X11 coin directly and buy CAIx. Cryptonte pool has never found a bloc beceause Monero is very difficult to mine. You can create a pool for Fantomcoin or Boolberry. It will be the first pool for these coin. Do it and I'll spread the word....
In this way you can recover a large part of users of these currencies.
Ok guys, Stuhlman decided to make a new support section on the community board to help you out, because some of your PM's might get lost in all the PM's he gets.
Please read the rules for a CAI to CAIx claim here.
Once you've read the rules, make a new thread here. Make sure you include all required info.

Thanks PJ
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Beautiful, thank you very much, I like your posting of today:
https://www.caixboard.com/threads/rules-for-claiming-to-be-eligible-to-convert-your-cai-into-caix.52/

So it's good that I posted about the topic again, it caused another attempt for solution. Thanks for the support.

Please don't forget: This is partly a one time case, and yes, I am personally affected. But it is also partly a general search for the correct protocols in cryptocoinspace. If people get left behind, it is still not the perfect mechanism, anyone disagreeing with that?   We are also trying out how a better world can function.  And if we "loosers" do not speak up right now, a would-be-faulty method is in danger of being copied by newer coins. And that would just not be right. Next time, it could be you.

Of course, you can assign the problem to the person, me.
But simple: We are several, so I don't assign the problem to me, I assign it to the protocol.

Anyways, sorry for bothering you who do not understand us. Feel free to press ignore, we seem to live in different worlds anyway.

Thanks for everyone who is trying to improve the situation.

Have a nice day. Enjoy whatever you do.

If anyone wants to help directly: XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv

Smiley

Ok guys, Stuhlman decided to make a new support section on the community board to help you out, because some of your PM's might get lost in all the PM's he gets.
Once you've read the rules, make a new thread here. Make sure you include all required info.

+1

@TheStuhlman - It would be good if you could create a post on the caixboard with the addresses that are on your list - That way we could at least verify you got our PMs and that it is in hand.

+1
I've seen nothing so far, and I definitely met the requirements, and was among the first to start posting about the issue here.  I can't say what his situation is, but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about--as usual.  What is your obsession with the misguided idea that people who didn't get their coins exchanged before CAIx ran out and aren't happy about it are somehow dishonest?  Stuhlman and the devs have enacted measures to reimburse us, they have created a central outlet for important news and they have cleaned up the OP--all of which would appear to be direct responses to this issue.  They have acknowledged that part of the rationale for streamlining communication to the investors is that not everyone has time to keep up with every post in this thread.  They don't do these things out of pity.  They may very well be decent, caring human beings; but the only reason a business takes these kinds of measures is because they realize that they messed up.  You're not doing the cause of CAIx any good by continuing to ridicule people with legitimate complaints.

Creating a central outlet for news, support, suggestions and cleaning up the OP has been the first work of the foundation, CAI or CAIx devs had nothing to do with this.
The foundation did not do this because the devs have messed up, which they haven't, they were just looking at the future of CAIx and cleaning up the OP and starting the forum was the first step of that future.
Stuhlman has been helping out people, who by their own fault were too late to exchange CAI for CAIx, and every little CAIx he gave them came out of his own pocket...

If you do meet the requirements, I'm sure Stuhlman will take appropriate action.
Activity: 148
I'm in the same boat - I had over 420 CAI before the 18th deadline, all in my wallet, managed to send it to coin-swap on the 19th, but the CAI-CAIx pair had gone. I have not had any kind of confirmation from TheStuhlman that my addresses are on his list for reimbursement either - and I PM'd him almost straight after he made the offer to help out!

You just have to have faith - this is not something he can do overnight - he is using his own time, rigs and electricity. You do not have an automatic right to the CAIx and this offer from TheStuhlman is extremely generous.

@TheStuhlman - It would be good if you could create a post on the caixboard with the addresses that are on your list - That way we could at least verify you got our PMs and that it is in hand. It might help save from posts like drakoin, touchnet and others from filling this thread with negative energy (which ultimately could affect the coins value)

+1
I'm in the same boat - I had over 420 CAI before the 18th deadline, all in my wallet, managed to send it to coin-swap on the 19th, but the CAI-CAIx pair had gone. I have not had any kind of confirmation from TheStuhlman that my addresses are on his list for reimbursement either - and I PM'd him almost straight after he made the offer to help out!

You just have to have faith - this is not something he can do overnight - he is using his own time, rigs and electricity. You do not have an automatic right to the CAIx and this offer from TheStuhlman is extremely generous.

@TheStuhlman - It would be good if you could create a post on the caixboard with the addresses that are on your list - That way we could at least verify you got our PMs and that it is in hand. It might help save from posts like drakoin, touchnet and others from filling this thread with negative energy (which ultimately could affect the coins value)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I've seen nothing so far, and I definitely met the requirements, and was among the first to start posting about the issue here.  I can't say what his situation is, but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about--as usual.  What is your obsession with the misguided idea that people who didn't get their coins exchanged before CAIx ran out and aren't happy about it are somehow dishonest?  Stuhlman and the devs have enacted measures to reimburse us, they have created a central outlet for important news and they have cleaned up the OP--all of which would appear to be direct responses to this issue.  They have acknowledged that part of the rationale for streamlining communication to the investors is that not everyone has time to keep up with every post in this thread.  They don't do these things out of pity.  They may very well be decent, caring human beings; but the only reason a business takes these kinds of measures is because they realize that they messed up.  You're not doing the cause of CAIx any good by continuing to ridicule people with legitimate complaints.

I think maybe you did not meet the legitimate requirements for Stuhlman's offer to compensate people for not exchanging their coins in time.  And now you want to threaten people over it....  Wow...  just wow.....

My CAIx balance on XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv is still zero.

There are several of us who lost money because of your kill-CAISHEN tactics.

I am thinking about getting them all together, and then we keep
on posting our message into this thread - until the devs, or you,
the CAI community, show signs of repairing this unsolved problem.

TL;DR:
I will stop bothering you,
when you send CAIx for my 212.5 CAISHEN to:
XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv

P.S.: I wrote to TheStuhlman and Caishen_Project, but got no answer so far.

Pages:
Jump to: