Pages:
Author

Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017 - page 26. (Read 81045 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What is the estimated revenue when the project is finished?

The estimated revenue is documented year by year in https://cajutel.gw/whitepaper.pdf and in detail (month by month) in the excel sheet http://cajutel.gw/investor/cajutel-business-plan-1.6-financials.xls

In year 6 we expect to have 68M$ in EBITA and 151M$ in assets. EBITA is expectedto grow year after year as by then we only expect a market share of 14%.

So you expect just 14% share, how else is present on this market?

In the space where we enter, the market is 98% empty today and the rest is occupied by MTN and Orange on 2G GPRS and a bit of old Wimax.
See whitepaper (http://www.cajutel.gw/whitepaper.pdf) under "4.2 Competitor Analysis".

Activity: 240

The estimated revenue is documented year by year in https://cajutel.gw/whitepaper.pdf and in detail (month by month) in the excel sheet http://cajutel.gw/investor/cajutel-business-plan-1.6-financials.xls

In year 6 we expect to have 68M$ in EBITA and 151M$ in assets. EBITA is expectedto grow year after year as by then we only expect a market share of 14%.

So you expect just 14% share, how else is present on this market?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

These numbers look very lucrative.
What's the error margin on these calculations?
Kiwi, hypothetical question, if the ICO does not sell out, whats the plan for those leftover ICO tokens?

Also, the assumption for me is that if this ICO does not reach funding phase 4 than all contributions will be refunded correct?
see FAQ on cajutel.io
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Kiwi, hypothetical question, if the ICO does not sell out, whats the plan for those leftover ICO tokens?

Also, the assumption for me is that if this ICO does not reach funding phase 4 than all contributions will be refunded correct?

Activity: 327
Merit: 116
September 30, 2017, 04:27:56 PM
September 29, 2017, 03:27:27 AM
Interesting, are you going to do a PHY or NFV approach?

The access network has to be PHYsical network as it will be routed for redundancy and you can not run NFV on the towers due to power consumption limitations. It would also be highly expensive without bringing much benefit there.

In the core datacenters some network virtualisation functions could make sense. Todays solutions in software defined routers are however nice in functionality but if it comes at bare metal wirespeed naked bandwidth, nothing will beat dedicated hardware in price/performance or power consumption. especially if you run at multiple 10G/s+ using AES256  encryption on all links. Hardware does 8 x 10G fully encrypted using 90W in a 3500$ box. Software routers can never mach this in price and powerconsumption and space requirements.

But NFV is scalable, and can work on COTS hardware
So far I have not seen any affordable solutions for our type of applications. If you know any vendors to be considered, let me know via email. Im open to look at any vendors

Well, since AT&T bought Brocade, maybe their vEPC is up for sale?
September 28, 2017, 08:31:24 AM

The access network has to be PHYsical network as it will be routed for redundancy and you can not run NFV on the towers due to power consumption limitations. It would also be highly expensive without bringing much benefit there.

In the core datacenters some network virtualisation functions could make sense. Todays solutions in software defined routers are however nice in functionality but if it comes at bare metal wirespeed naked bandwidth, nothing will beat dedicated hardware in price/performance or power consumption. especially if you run at multiple 10G/s+ using AES256  encryption on all links. Hardware does 8 x 10G fully encrypted using 90W in a 3500$ box. Software routers can never mach this in price and powerconsumption and space requirements.

So far I have not seen any affordable solutions for our type of applications. If you know any vendors to be considered, let me know via email. Im open to look at any vendors
September 28, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

September 27, 2017, 08:48:20 PM

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
September 27, 2017, 05:21:06 PM
Are you running a bounty campaign? And how many tokens will bounty participants receive? Is that already decided?

yes we do. Contact [email protected] for details

thank you very much. Do you also have a special presale window or something like that?

The ICO is already running and there is big discounts for early buyers. see section 8 of whitepaper.
We have reached phase 2 of 5 now. see cajutel.io

Ok thanks. Was out of the loop for some time now but will check everything thoroughly and make my decision.
September 27, 2017, 01:44:34 PM
What are the estimated costs of this network being built?

The amount we are raising is used for the buildup of the network. So about 30M$ total for both countries. Note: after the first towers are operational and working and we start getting revenues already, this "profit" from the first customers is reinvested. So if you would build the network as is and then turn it on all in one go, you would need a lot more cash.

the exact details can be found here

http://cajutel.gw/investor/cajutel-business-plan-1.6-financials.xls

Click on the tab "detail" and you see the exact costs and revenues month by month.

September 27, 2017, 01:24:58 PM

The amount we are raising is used for the buildup of the network. So about 30M$ total for both countries. Note: after the first towers are operational and working and we start getting revenues already, this "profit" from the first customers is reinvested. So if you would build the network as is and then turn it on all in one go, you would need a lot more cash.

the exact details can be found here

http://cajutel.gw/investor/cajutel-business-plan-1.6-financials.xls

Click on the tab "detail" and you see the exact costs and revenues month by month.
Activity: 308
September 27, 2017, 09:03:12 AM
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
September 26, 2017, 06:42:50 PM
I really don't understand why people aren't paying more attention to this project.
It has a solid mission, with real people and real goals.

No promise of any "decentralized" bullshit, or imaginary goals.

Plain and simple, bring mobile broadband to remote parts of African continent

I have to agree with you

I agree wit you guys... but other maybe not interested because the project is in Africa?  Huh Huh

Hmmm, but Africa is not as poor as people think. _Alot of natural Resources!
Activity: 210
Bosnia...
September 26, 2017, 12:28:26 PM
I really don't understand why people aren't paying more attention to this project.

I have to agree with you

I agree wit you guys... but other maybe not interested because the project is in Africa?  Huh Huh
September 26, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

I have to agree with you
Activity: 308
September 25, 2017, 03:01:05 AM

September 24, 2017, 11:49:29 AM
Yes agree,  i am also want to know how the ICO run
Is it running smoothly? How many funds already raised? Smiley

About 15k tokens sold. Every day more. Slowed down a bit last week as for everybody due to china btc announcements but its getting back. Next week we should have some very good news to share which means we also paused most of our marketing temporarely. Next 10 days will be big I believe.

Oh, give us some hint then what we might expect
Pages:
Jump to: