Pages:
Author

Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017 - page 27. (Read 81045 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 05:40:55 AM
Yes agree,  i am also want to know how the ICO run
Is it running smoothly? How many funds already raised? Smiley

About 15k tokens sold. Every day more. Slowed down a bit last week as for everybody due to china btc announcements but its getting back. Next week we should have some very good news to share which means we also paused most of our marketing temporarely. Next 10 days will be big I believe.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 03:47:08 AM
Are you running a bounty campaign? And how many tokens will bounty participants receive? Is that already decided?

yes we do. Contact [email protected] for details

thank you very much. Do you also have a special presale window or something like that?

The ICO is already running and there is big discounts for early buyers. see section 8 of whitepaper.
We have reached phase 2 of 5 now. see cajutel.io

Can you share any info on how the ICO is going?
Yes agree,  i am also want to know how the ICO run
Is it running smoothly? How many funds already raised? Smiley
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
September 23, 2017, 03:38:46 AM
Are you running a bounty campaign? And how many tokens will bounty participants receive? Is that already decided?

thank you very much. Do you also have a special presale window or something like that?

The ICO is already running and there is big discounts for early buyers. see section 8 of whitepaper.

Can you share any info on how the ICO is going?
September 22, 2017, 07:37:33 PM

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

September 22, 2017, 04:34:50 PM
Will it be a virtual mobile operator (based on someone's infrastructure), or a physical one?

There is no phyiscal 4G infrastructure there yet.Thats why Cajutel will build it. Towers, fiber, solar power generation:  all will be built and owned. So MNO or WISP.

And we investors, do we get a share in the Company Building it, or just tokens?

A token is the electronic version of a share certificate. So yes, investors are shareholders.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
September 22, 2017, 01:41:44 PM
Will it be a virtual mobile operator (based on someone's infrastructure), or a physical one?

There is no phyiscal 4G infrastructure there yet.Thats why Cajutel will build it. Towers, fiber, solar power generation:  all will be built and owned. So MNO or WISP.

And we investors, do we get a share in the Company Building it, or just tokens?
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 11:16:38 AM
It is indeed good concept. Blockchain is about to conquer this ignored and full of issue industry so I see this project working for real use case.
September 22, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 08:23:23 AM
September 22, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
September 22, 2017, 03:11:11 AM
Tel = Telecommunications? I did not understand the project well because in the main post of ANN there is nothing related to the project. Is this ICO  and turned to Telephony?
This is a ICO of a company called Cajutel which is a wireless broadband 4G company. Telephony is not the focus but its a small part of the business (via VoIP or maybe even via VoLTE, well see). Whitepaper on www.cajutel.gw/whitepaper.pdf  and ICO website on cajutel.io. Read the whitepaper and you will know what we are trying to build. Or join us on telegram t.me/cajutel and ask us all questions you didn't understand about the project.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...
September 21, 2017, 12:49:24 PM
Tel = Telecommunications? I did not understand the project well because in the main post of ANN there is nothing related to the project. Is this ICO  and turned to Telephony?

Project is in Africa, and give opportunity to peoples have better internet, better communication, cheaper talk everywhere...  Give better and quality life for those peoples...  Cool Cool Grin Cheesy Cheesy
September 21, 2017, 10:45:47 AM
This is a ICO of a company called Cajutel which is a wireless broadband 4G company. Telephony is not the focus but its a small part of the business (via VoIP or maybe even via VoLTE, well see). Whitepaper on www.cajutel.gw/whitepaper.pdf  and ICO website on cajutel.io. Read the whitepaper and you will know what we are trying to build. Or join us on telegram t.me/cajutel and ask us all questions you didn't understand about the project.
Activity: 308
September 21, 2017, 02:24:01 AM

From what i understand, mobile broadband
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
September 20, 2017, 02:36:19 PM
Activity: 308
September 20, 2017, 02:19:57 PM

Everybody can see every transaction on the blockchain. So there's no way of hiding anyway. Wink

There's always a way to hide something. Question is, are you good at it Wink

But i don't doubt you guys, this looks like a legit business case in my eyes.
September 20, 2017, 12:57:07 PM
If you think of what we do with the money collected:

a) we pay more ICO marketing efforts
b) we pay the bill for the license in guinea-bissau, (most likely tomortow we have the up to date invoice for it)
c) We start planning shipments of equipment I have already in stock in switzerland since a while.
d) We start negotiating tax discounts on imports of goods for the project (they usually wave import taxes during first few years on important projects)
e) look for offices in Bissau
f) arrange seafiber lease and backbone connectivity
g) arrange fiber trespassing arrangements

So lots of things can be started now with the first investors money.
September 20, 2017, 12:09:15 PM
What is the ICO end date?
Now its 18th. November or if we run out of token, earlier

Can you share how many tokens are left?

As of right now (20. Sept 2017, 15:58 UTC),  486.359839418933771895 Ethers have been collected (see here https://etherscan.io/token/0x2F50AB197F950e0c2184CF5d804f4141502Cd987#readContract). This means  14'720 tokens have been sold.  5'000 tokens where returned to the contract by a mistake of myself (will be corrected at the end of the ICO). So there are 705'280 tokens left.

I don't think so they gone tell you... maybe project not going good as well  Huh Huh

Everybody can see every transaction on the blockchain. So there's no way of hiding anyway. Wink

Activity: 210
Bosnia...
September 20, 2017, 12:00:26 PM
What is the ICO end date?
Now its 18th. November or if we run out of token, earlier

Can you share how many tokens are left?

I don't think so they gone tell you... maybe project not going good as well  Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: