Pages:
Author

Topic: Californium |CF| |Sha256| |2,510,000 CF|Bittrex-Yobit|Mac/Window Wallet| - page 13. (Read 43750 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I think the Whale who bought shit load ( >6btc) of this coin on the first day listing at bittrex, suppressed the market price so much next day should have scared/ demotivated the developer. go easy whale. From 200K to 10K is too much  Cheesy ...you almost killed the coin. Imagine you release a coin and find your coin's marketcap dive to 6btc in three days...

Or the dev dumped and left... I hope not, I'm still holding much of what I mined Smiley
The Dev only premined not even 100 CF so there would be no point for him to quit and dump the 100 coins. It would make no sense and yes I agree if everyone quits dumping their mined coins for dirt cheap the price of this coin could rise again to the proper price that it should be at which in my opinion is around 100k to 150k a coin
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
its is just idiots dumping, only 5921 CF for sale on bittrex.

Iff everybody stops dumping (even the multipool) price will be back up. only 1btc to buy it back up to 43k
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I think the Whale who bought shit load ( >6btc) of this coin on the first day listing at bittrex, suppressed the market price so much next day should have scared/ demotivated the developer. go easy whale. From 200K to 10K is too much  Cheesy ...you almost killed the coin. Imagine you release a coin and find your coin's marketcap dive to 6btc in three days...

Or the dev dumped and left... I hope not, I'm still holding much of what I mined Smiley
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I think if the Dev gets a block explorer going and some sort of future plans going for what they are going to plan on doing with this coin that we should see a price rise for sure. I mean under 20k a coin right now is a freaking steal of a joke and I know that this coin will easily be worth 150k in the upcoming weeks.  Plus I highly doubt that the person who bought 6 BTC worth up to 200k a coin when it launched on Bittrex was just throwing his BTC away.  I mean what people need to realize is that this is a straight POW coin there isn't going to be anymore than 2.52 million coins in existence ever!! That means that with the coin supply as low as it is right now that this coin should at least be trading around 100k a coin not 20k a coin.  People need to help promote this coin and help get the word out about it and let people realize that it's not just a flavor of the week coin like 8bit was or like some other coins were.  I only pointed out 8bit because it was at what 400k a coin the other day and now its around 100k a coin.  That coin was clearly pumped and dumped hard with a very quick POW phase and very quick pumping and dumping and promoting by the shillers who got into that coin.  But Californium could be a coin that could hold it's value and gain more value if the Dev and team and community get behind this coin and help people realize that this is a coin worth buying at these prices and more!! Cheers

Totally agree! And look, there are no failures and no problems in the coin! I believe that this coin has a future! Cheers!

That's what I mean if the Dev could let the people and the community know what some future plans are for this coin and something that we as a community can promote to the Crypto World on why they should invest in this coin then there is no reason this coin shouldn't be worth over 100k a coin!  Everything for this coin worked perfectly off the start and the Dev openly only mined the first 100 blocks at a 1 CF reward which is nothing to the total supply and the coin has such a kick ass name and could have so much potential but we need the Dev and the rest of us to step up and figure out what this coin can offer that other coins cannot offer.  I agree that the nice slow POW phase is definitely a plus for this coin because it means that the total supply stays nice and low but we need some features added to the coin that will attract people to want to purchase this coin because it went from being around 150k to 200k to under 20k a coin in the matter of days and there isn't even 75k coin supply yet!!! That's ridiculous especially for a coin which so far has had no problems running the wallets or mining the coin or anything except maybe the necessity for a block explorer.  I urge the Dev to maybe look at possibly recruiting some gaming developers that could possibly make maybe a dice game or a blackjack game for this coin to try to bring a more social aspect to the coin and get more people involved.  Also if maybe we could look into upgrading the wallet so that you could message other CF owners and stuff like that would help Smiley These are just my suggestions though and I hope that the Dev really wants to make this coin a success because I have a feeling that it can be with the right promoting and marketing for it Smiley Cheers
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I think if the Dev gets a block explorer going and some sort of future plans going for what they are going to plan on doing with this coin that we should see a price rise for sure. I mean under 20k a coin right now is a freaking steal of a joke and I know that this coin will easily be worth 150k in the upcoming weeks.  Plus I highly doubt that the person who bought 6 BTC worth up to 200k a coin when it launched on Bittrex was just throwing his BTC away.  I mean what people need to realize is that this is a straight POW coin there isn't going to be anymore than 2.52 million coins in existence ever!! That means that with the coin supply as low as it is right now that this coin should at least be trading around 100k a coin not 20k a coin.  People need to help promote this coin and help get the word out about it and let people realize that it's not just a flavor of the week coin like 8bit was or like some other coins were.  I only pointed out 8bit because it was at what 400k a coin the other day and now its around 100k a coin.  That coin was clearly pumped and dumped hard with a very quick POW phase and very quick pumping and dumping and promoting by the shillers who got into that coin.  But Californium could be a coin that could hold it's value and gain more value if the Dev and team and community get behind this coin and help people realize that this is a coin worth buying at these prices and more!! Cheers

Totally agree! And look, there are no failures and no problems in the coin! I believe that this coin has a future! Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
A one-day currency. 12 hours - rate dropped 10 times
Who needs 385 coins? )))))))

I wish dev comes here and speak about future plan  Lips sealed
Activity: 830
A one-day currency. 12 hours - rate dropped 10 times
Who needs 385 coins? )))))))
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
New Pool Created Californium CF @  http://raq2.com payments are sent out every 10 to 20 minutes after confirmation.

Point your miner to stratum+tcp://raq2.com:8005  and use your CF coin wallet address as your username, any password will do.

1% fees

OP please add to list of pools
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Cheaper as this you won't get!
Activity: 925
3 BTC to 1 satoshi. The end?

Well you have to think optimistic. I see 10 BTC to 200.000 Satoshi. So..just the beginning?  Taking into account there are only few tens of thousands coins, it's extremely rare.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
3 BTC to 1 satoshi. The end?
Dev, what are your plans for this coin? ETA on a roadmap?

Looking forward for the above..
Activity: 191
Dev, what are your plans for this coin? ETA on a roadmap?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Heya

Just FYI that we're mining CF on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and miners have the option to keep their CF just by entering their CF address in their user settings.

Cheers!

Thank for add $CF into your pool.
I will update into OP.

Thank for adding $CF.

Cheer!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I think if any people want to make quick bucks better go with POS coin.
Californium as my opinion will stand out by the rest of others
Pages:
Jump to: