Pages:
Author

Topic: Californium |CF| |Sha256| |2,510,000 CF|Bittrex-Yobit|Mac/Window Wallet| - page 19. (Read 43750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
WTS 10 CF PM if interested
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Coin will need to hit exchange around .000900000 or higher if my math is half way right.... lol

Any exchanges willing to step up to the plate? lol we need one, and this is seemingly going to be more of a rare/difficult coin to mine. Should add a lot of value perhaps.....

You mean .00900000 right? Think you added an extra 0.

At first, his statement had an extra zero, but now with the lower difficulty it works.

Well I hope it starts out @ .00900000 because I paid .00552500 to rent a mining rig for 6 hours to mine only 1 coin.

Never rent rigs on the first day, unless you are part of the instamine right at the start or if it really is a coin that you know will be worth a lot in future.
Nope I agree it's not worth renting rigs on the opening day when all the hash is out there and everyone is trying to get a jump on the coin collecting.  But this coin has no POS or reward halving for a long time so I'd say that there is a lot of mining to be going on for a while before we see any major dumping when it hits an exchange
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Coin will need to hit exchange around .000900000 or higher if my math is half way right.... lol

Any exchanges willing to step up to the plate? lol we need one, and this is seemingly going to be more of a rare/difficult coin to mine. Should add a lot of value perhaps.....

At first, his statement had an extra zero, but now with the lower difficulty it works.

Well I hope it starts out @ .00900000 because I paid .00552500 to rent a mining rig for 6 hours to mine only 1 coin.

Never rent rigs on the first day, unless you are part of the instamine right at the start or if it really is a coin that you know will be worth a lot in future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
nice suprnova stats

Pool Hashrate: 194.07 TH/s
    Pool Workers: 119
    Net Hashrate: 194.07 TH/s

Ya but there is still someone out there snagging blocks either solo mining this or something lol

currently difficulty and confirmations level is too high, mining with 1Ths and havent got any confirmed  coin yet
So am I to guess that overall there will only ever be 2,520,000 of these coins? This is straight up POW with no POS or nothing eh? That should make for some interesting prices when this hits an exchange for sure Wink
nice suprnova stats

Ya but there is still someone out there snagging blocks either solo mining this or something lol
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
nice suprnova stats

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
It is long pow period, i think it will take some time to get its value.
Activity: 280
I sent a pm to Yobits and C-Cex.

See what happens.  Smiley

And where the blocks? Huh
Ya something odd here.... maybe not.... I haven't received a payout in a while....

EDIT: stuck block? 655 or does difficulty seem high for the low hash now... maybe that's it.... hmmm  Huh

Edit: Finally a block and the difficulty has dropped.... we'll see  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
starting t0o look nice here continue
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
https://cf.coin-miners.info/ is up and running , dev pls add to the op , damn i missed the launch  Grin  spread some hash
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May the source be with you.
I've got a private pool, if anyone want to join pm me, pplns 0% fee, but only 7 Th/s Sad
Awe that's nice  Smiley I know how hard it is to block when your faced with a 1/2 a PH network. Ran 10 p2pools at one time on a server and it ain't easy  Wink
Testing pool software and my luck  Cheesy
Activity: 300
And where the blocks? Huh
I've got a private pool, if anyone want to join pm me, pplns 0% fee, but only 7 Th/s Sad
Awe that's nice  Smiley I know how hard it is to block when your faced with a 1/2 a PH network. Ran 10 p2pools at one time on a server and it ain't easy  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May the source be with you.
Pages:
Jump to: