Pages:
Author

Topic: Californium |CF| |Sha256| |2,510,000 CF|Bittrex-Yobit|Mac/Window Wallet| - page 17. (Read 43750 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I just received a twitter response from Bittrex saying that Richie won't list the coin without the github for the coin. So CF Dev could you please get that to Richie at Bittrex as soon as possible so that we can get listed on that exchange Smiley That would be the smartest and best thing that could happen for this coin right now Smiley Cheers

I just upload it.
Sorry kinda busy lately.

https://github.com/Californium/Californium
No worries mate did you send a message to Richie or to Bittrex with that link for the github for this coin? If not I would strongly suggest that be the next step that you possibly take in the journey of the building of this coin Smiley But that's just a fan observation from the sidelines but I do know that it will help this coin a lot if it can get launched on a good strong high volume exchange while the coin supply is still really low Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I just received a twitter response from Bittrex saying that Richie won't list the coin without the github for the coin. So CF Dev could you please get that to Richie at Bittrex as soon as possible so that we can get listed on that exchange Smiley That would be the smartest and best thing that could happen for this coin right now Smiley Cheers

I just upload it.
Sorry kinda busy lately.

https://github.com/Californium/Californium
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
https://twitter.com/richiela/status/589901494096277505
You guys know we won't even entertain adding a coin that doesn't have a proper repo right? Wink
I've been constantly urging Bittrex and other higher volume exchanges to list CF on their sites and I still continue urging everyone to harass them as much as I am and we can get some real price movement going for this coin.  The talk around Yobit is that CF should be worth around 500k a coin they are saying so I imagine that 250k a coin if we can get on a large volume exchange isn't that far fetched people Smiley Continue harassing the exchanges about listing CF on their sites Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I pmed the service that provides block explorer.

I am waiting for thier price.

Thank.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
NTRN listed on Cex, they have a block explorer, dev we need one!!!!
Activity: 714
NTRN listed on Cex, they have a block explorer, dev we need one!!!!
Mates we need to twitter a lot more to get it soon on Bittrex/C-Cex, please tweet and retweet:

https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/589761052746874881
I agree everyone tweet and retweet to Bittrex and C-cex and Poloniex and Cryptsy and any other good volume exchange that we want this coin listed on their site Smiley
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
Mates we need to twitter a lot more to get it soon on Bittrex/C-Cex, please tweet and retweet:

https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/589761052746874881
When I said it's rare I meant that it's rare right now with maybe 20k coins out there right now that's what I meant.  It has a long POW phase which is helping with the scarcity of this coin and we do need some bigger exchanges to take this coin on because it should be worth around 150k a coin right now I think Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
why 8-fold increased complexity? network speed has not changed and increased complexity X8
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Thanks for the 1 CF

i dont think you can damage the wall with that 1, hold on to it until it reaches the moon.

Ps:  It wasnt me who donated

He seemed to be battling with the miner setup but was at least trying. So I sent him one. I still remember trying to use CGminer for the first time in 2013. Was a pain in the ass.

Ahhh, such a nice gesture i will send him one too.

Half block sent
Activity: 345
Thanks for the 1 CF

i dont think you can damage the wall with that 1, hold on to it until it reaches the moon.

Ps:  It wasnt me who donated

He seemed to be battling with the miner setup but was at least trying. So I sent him one. I still remember trying to use CGminer for the first time in 2013. Was a pain in the ass.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Thanks for the 1 CF

Ps:  It wasnt me who donated
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
if 2 520 000 cf it is not a rare coin

("static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 2510000 * COIN;")
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
if 2 520 000 cf it is not a rare coin
Activity: 295
Nice to see this coin finally listed on an exchange Smiley I still urge everyone to continue pressuring other exchanges so we can get maximum volume trading out of this coin because the way things are right now it shouldn't be trading for any less than 250k a coin in my opinion due to the scarcity and the rareness of the coin itself Wink Cheers

Yup, we need more exchanges and dev should think about roadmap. ;]
Pages:
Jump to: