Pages:
Author

Topic: Californium |CF| |Sha256| |2,510,000 CF|Bittrex-Yobit|Mac/Window Wallet| - page 16. (Read 43750 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

long POW only coins always do well.

You'd think that with GEOcoin with the growing platform and community actively testing geocaching IRL but miners gonna dump

miners are dumping of course just like any other coin. but the rewards are too small to keep up w demand. interesting coin
Activity: 275

You'd think that with GEOcoin with the growing platform and community actively testing geocaching IRL but miners gonna dump
looking good, 0.01 we think?

at least brother...

this is probably the fairest coin ive seen in a while.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
looking good, 0.01 we think?
only 33k coins and demand is outweighing the mining....

moon.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just rented a 20 TH/s rig for 6 hours to mine some, could be an interesting project Wink

EDIT : Wouldn't mind seeing a difficulty drop though, geez Wink that KGW is trending upwards like a madman
wow i didn't know coins circulation are only 21000 coins. it will be ages before pow is over.

yup RAREST NEW COIN.

should be at .01
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
suprnova please help me, i tranfer 40 CF coin to bittrex for along time but no have coin. my user is: [email protected]
thank

Hi!

Can you send me a PM with the username and /or txid you are missing? Will Look asap

Thanks!

Smiley
Activity: 336
suprnova please help me, i tranfer 40 CF coin to bittrex for along time but no have coin. my user is: [email protected]
thank

You should ask ocminer
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
Infernopool.com is now mining Californium ! we pay in BTC, LTC, NEOS, HTML, and FC2 !
PLEASE DO NOT USE A CALIFORNIUM ADDRESS AS YOUR WORKER NAME IT WILL RESULT IN NO PAYMENT !
use an address from the coins provided above.
Activity: 478
my transfer took a while to show up. and expecting suprnova to respond to a random post in a thread when it'd be easier to email them... just wait a bit it'll show up
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Glow Like Dat
thank
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
wow i didn't know coins circulation are only 21000 coins. it will be ages before pow is over.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Bittrex had been added us.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CF

Thank for hard working every one.
Activity: 336
block explorer is needed isnt it?
Yes block explorer and github submitted to Richie at Bittrex and other things would be nice to come as well Smiley
Great to see Richie is interested.

Dev, when done it looks clear that they add us Grin

EDIT: I also asked Richie on twitter to get enough beer and champagne ready for our first party, please RT (not me on the pic)

https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/589972022870040579
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Yes block explorer and github submitted to Richie at Bittrex and other things would be nice to come as well Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I just received a twitter response from Bittrex saying that Richie won't list the coin without the github for the coin. So CF Dev could you please get that to Richie at Bittrex as soon as possible so that we can get listed on that exchange Smiley That would be the smartest and best thing that could happen for this coin right now Smiley Cheers

Have you tried reaching out to anyone at ccex? Like c-ccex-yurly?

No I don't know how to get ahold of him lol Can someone who does do that?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
I just received a twitter response from Bittrex saying that Richie won't list the coin without the github for the coin. So CF Dev could you please get that to Richie at Bittrex as soon as possible so that we can get listed on that exchange Smiley That would be the smartest and best thing that could happen for this coin right now Smiley Cheers

Have you tried reaching out to anyone at ccex? Like c-ccex-yurly?
Pages:
Jump to: