Pages:
Author

Topic: Came Back After a Year - page 12. (Read 7362 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 11:14:25 AM
We are all moving towards the altcoins direction, because a year ago there were not so much ICOs, STOs, IEOs that were taking place almost every single day. Every day there are 2-3 projects that are starting their TGEs.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
March 14, 2019, 11:04:36 AM
maybe what you mean is ICO, yes now ICO is a hot conversation, because almost 90% is fraud and it makes people hesitate to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 10:07:11 AM
Most of them are retired of making new campaigns especially on Service(s) board, there are just left 2-3 signature campaigns that pays bitcoin or ethereum
Did you visit service section recently?

Since the beginning of 2019 there has been lot of bitcoin paying signature campaigns especially by gambling industry.
He didn't. But as far as i can see from the service section if there was a lot of new btc signature campaign and some old campaigns are still active and paying all of the participants everyweek based on how much post created by participants. it's still exist.
that is be the solution for unclear bounty that usually not paid in the end of campaign periode.if we join in bitcoin signature  campaign it will give us more certainity the result from our work.

we never know whether the bitcoin signature campaign gives us certainty or vice versa. because we never know what will happen later. we don't know whether the campaign we choose will not fail. the problem has been that many campaigns failed and did not match predictions.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 09:56:51 AM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

If you want to hunt again, I do not think that your return will bring you much benefit. Now coins and projects are so empty that it’s scary to watch. Recently, I was able to sell new coins for less than $ 100 is ridiculous. And there is actually no useful information here. Bull, scam, wait a bit. All topics.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
March 14, 2019, 09:52:51 AM
Welcome back!
I'm pretty sure you are having a long vacation, maybe you've earned a lot during the 2017 market surge. Cheesy Cheesy
Our market still in good anyways even though prices it too far from 2017. Its hard to imagine during that time and nobody's expecting a huge dumps after cause we mostly thinking it continue to grow but it came into a reversal event. Everything went down and yet, still struggling for recovery.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 14, 2019, 09:43:05 AM
I think you left the forum before the bull season started. Because in the last bull season, investors have realized that by investing in altcoins, more profit can be achieved than bitcoin. Also this year altcoin prices fell too much. The price of many altcoins almost fell below the ICO price. And that's why altcoins can be increased more than bitcoin in a new bull season. Therefore, especially those who like to take more risks are more interested in altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 14, 2019, 09:37:38 AM
I think it's a long time before the market can recover, but this year I'm sure that the price of altcoins will rise again and the bitcoin price will increase again in the last year but the losses of the market as well as the investors will increase for losing buy altcoins with potential and just hold it until december and I sure will be a big deal for buying cheap altcoins with potential but for those who are now nice to join bounty and many appear but still be careful in the case because not all are legit and even if there are ico still making a success but investors are still afraid of buying tokens to ico and about merit is pretty tight now the owner of the forum because there are many subtleties that engage in bounty and use multiple accounts in bounty so admin accounts are somewhat limited to be equal to another bounty hunter.
Activity: 686
March 14, 2019, 09:20:19 AM
I think you missed a little while you were away, now the market is slowly recovering, I think we are waiting for a lot of interesting things.
Activity: 966
March 14, 2019, 09:18:58 AM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

What ideas can you share with us all in this forum?
it looks like you have to look for references from various sites about crypto and bitcoin. or you can visit the marketcap by looking at the track record for more than a year. it can be a comparison of your understanding
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
March 14, 2019, 09:10:31 AM

Even after the bull run I stayed here for as long as I can. I think I can't afford to be offline and not reading the information in this forum. It felt like there are so much I'm going to miss when I'm away for like a day. This is probably because I didn't sold anything from my holdings yet so I was like waiting for more of what will happen when people got so excited about new adoption that will happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 14, 2019, 08:31:22 AM
The recent downtrend in the past year has affected the lack of a campaign project involving Btc as a prize or Altcoin, but I am more optimistic if this situation will pass quickly, the market situation will recover, prices will increase again .
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
March 14, 2019, 08:09:29 AM

You going on a break means you made a whole lot after the sudden rise in the market, well i think it was a good decision, you didn't get to experience the hardships some of us had to go through. Right now i cant take a break even though i want to, i must be vigilante because there have been too many losses and looking or ways now to recover or avoid more is what has been going on in crypto. You are welcome back, right now some tokens are very low so it could be a good time for you to invest all over again
Activity: 672
March 14, 2019, 08:06:58 AM
bounty campaign full with scam and shit project
bounty who organize on a bounty campaign reduce our reward
and also very many scammers who use 2 or more accounts to join bounty campaign
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
March 14, 2019, 08:00:08 AM
There are still campaigns right now but they are now fewer, bounty campaigns are good but not all became succesful and paying members. In my opinion, it is because of the value of the market, it is not like before with high value.
Are you really sure that the scanty campaigns that we have now is really as a result of the market situation or is there any other thing you are keeping from us because to me.

I feel ICOs are already getting lots of discouragement due to the low turnout of investors who are being discouraged by the activities of shitcoin projects that has been raised in the past and also activities of scammers which the low market price too is also a contributing factor too to the low turnout of both ICOs and investors.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
March 14, 2019, 02:59:34 AM
1 year is quite a long time and Crypto is moving very fast, you have missed a lot of things about Bitcoin and Altcoin that continue to grow. In the past 1 year you may see the market price is relatively high and is now much different or vice versa. There are still many opportunities for you to return to this forum and buy quality coins at cheap prices, everyone is sure that the bull will come and pump back the price of all the coins.
I myself even thought to leave the market this year. But I rested for 3 days and decided to continue working, I will trade in Altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 11, 2019, 05:24:58 PM
1 year is quite a long time and Crypto is moving very fast, you have missed a lot of things about Bitcoin and Altcoin that continue to grow. In the past 1 year you may see the market price is relatively high and is now much different or vice versa. There are still many opportunities for you to return to this forum and buy quality coins at cheap prices, everyone is sure that the bull will come and pump back the price of all the coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 11, 2019, 04:38:12 PM
I don't think it is a good suggestion. Think about it, if you did this when btc were 20k $ your return would be hurtful.

But i can agree if you say come back after 5 years or 10 years.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
March 11, 2019, 04:36:12 PM

but we need first to accumulate large and huge volume of tokens if that so? I think if you return in a year without really investing today, you still have no crops to harvest. Just do nothing to gain profit which is not productive.
A year ago, investments were been treated positively and also investing in any coin at that time was been profitable for now. That really was a plus point for everyone who are been enrolled among the community since last few years. If you might have been bought some tokens/coins at the time you quit markets and forget about them then you might surely have been huge profits until now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 11, 2019, 02:48:38 PM
I do not think that in the past year there has been a lot more to go out of the crypto because of its collapse and the market has become no value with the ICOs. can they think possitive because for me sometimes I never quit crypto until this year I still wait for the rise and return of the crypto price.
some traders have left the exchange because they feel that cryptocurrency is not too good and has not been so profitable that many traders are out, they feel they are losing money when they enter when the price is $ 20k and they don't see the fact that the price of bitcoin is very cheap.
I think traders can hardly leave the market, such a market attracts them more than the stock market, because there is more volunteering, of course if the trader is not experienced then leave , but I think there are many prospects to earn big money!
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 11, 2019, 02:39:24 PM

many people have left crypto because of the current market conditions.
there are many problems with the ICO campaign that have no value when they are on the market, and there are still many problems this year that have no solution.
And majority of these failed project are the reason why bitcoin price is yet to rise even though we claim that it is as a result of whale action but I personally think that if BTC was the only form of coin in the crypto world, it would not have been easy for the whales to control it because most of these investors in other altcoins will focus on BTC investment and using the system for their various organizations.

All these altcoins are just using the means to raise money that cannot be traced back to them and majority of their coins are useless.
Pages:
Jump to: