Pages:
Author

Topic: Came Back After a Year - page 14. (Read 7362 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 10, 2019, 10:52:51 PM
People just shock about the market now. everyone just compare between 2017 & 2018 - now about the market. The Increase numbers Scammers or fraud in ICO, airdrop, bounty campaign, about payment etc.
Activity: 812
March 10, 2019, 10:40:07 PM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Maybe just 1 year is not enough to see a significant differences in the value of cryptocurrency.
In the past year, there were many altcoins created, and thats why there are many discussions about it in this forum.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
March 10, 2019, 04:52:48 PM
During this year, a lot has happened, because it became impossible to find a bitcoin campaign. The number of altcoin campaigns tens of the day, but their quality suffers greatly and you come shitcoins, from which it is impossible to get rid of. Due to the arrival of bears on the market, many projects do not even collect soft cap.

You're wrong. There are many bitcoin campaigns available just not in the altcoin section. Check out the service section for that. My wild guess is that at least 3 new campaigns were opened in February and some of the old ones were also recruiting.
You probably wanted to say that it's impossible to find a bitcoin campaign when you're a shitposter. That would be correct.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
March 10, 2019, 03:10:18 PM
Well, bitcoin became quite expensive to purchase and altcoins became very rampant after all sort of cat and dogs decided to make ICOs their life changing opportunity by offering low value prices with the promise of making it grow bigger in near future after many people came into crypto world and heard the story of where bitcoin but I promise you, it is only a matter of time before every ICO jettison their ideas for BTC now because majority of altcoins are gradually fading off as a result of their instability and unreliable system.

In simple words, in last 12 months of times, nothing big thing happened positively in crypto space but most cryptos have suffered some ten fold downfall in the same time period. Marketcap may not indicate this due to increased circulating supply in between time.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 08, 2019, 04:58:29 PM
Good you are back to join us once again in the hustle. So many water has passed under the bridge. Am not bringing any good news cos there barely one. Investors are being scammed in the name of ICO and bounty hunters get insults after their hardwork. Try to deal with these.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 04:45:51 PM
Welcome back to the cryptocurrency world!!! Wink I think you did not miss anything special for this year, bear market enthusiasm does not add Grin, but rather reduces. You are just at the right time back, there are signs of changes in the market for the better.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
March 08, 2019, 03:56:55 PM
A large number of people are interested in altcoins, as the tendency to make money now allows for alcoins to receive higher income in less time. And so, in general, everything was a little diminished.
Activity: 548
March 08, 2019, 03:15:18 PM
Bitcoin campaigns are now fewer.
Altcoin campaigns are more but few are paying.
The reason why they became few because of the market situation.
Several large projects ICO has returned investors' funds due to market conditions and negative impact on the bounty hunter because they do not get paid, the highest-paid bounty hunter is now $ 500, and even there is no value at all
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 08, 2019, 02:55:38 PM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Welcome back,
I don't think you miss anything. the market is still the same as last year and nothing has changed. maybe what changes is ico is really dead now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 08, 2019, 02:23:07 PM
Bitcoins always remains the same no matter how much time interval has been passed but there also were a lot of new things which came into consideration.

Also, most of the ICO projects were been tagged as scam projects after the year 2017 so investors lost their faith into the markets. You need to gain some technical knowledge about the current situations so that you can again come to know about the ups and downs.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
March 07, 2019, 05:06:43 PM
I don't think there is a drop in Bitcoin campaign or rather signature campaign, just that we now have so many users on the platform and they create topic every second so you won't be able to find them, you can also go to the bounty section and participate in bounties that you think would be of benefit to you and I forgot one more thing, welcome back the Bitcoin talk the number 1 Bitcoin community in the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 07, 2019, 01:03:48 PM
During this year, a lot has happened, because it became impossible to find a bitcoin campaign. The number of altcoin campaigns tens of the day, but their quality suffers greatly and you come shitcoins, from which it is impossible to get rid of. Due to the arrival of bears on the market, many projects do not even collect soft cap.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
March 07, 2019, 12:51:49 PM
I don't remember the last time I saw a Bitcoin campaign on the forum. At the same time, the number of altcoin companies is growing, but finding a worthy campaign that will pay well is very rare and this is tantamount to finding a rare pearl. This is due to the situation that has developed in the cryptocurrency market and lasts for more than a year.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
March 07, 2019, 11:15:53 AM
There are almost no campaigns that are paying with strong crypto currencies like ETH or BTC anymore. Every project do not want to share their profits and are likely to give their tokens as a payment rather than to share some BTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 07, 2019, 11:12:34 AM
It seems you went on vacation after the massive bull run of 2017
Well; not much has changed

1. Bitcoin remains the best and there are 0.1% bounty that pays in bitcoin
2. Altcoins emerged as a quick rich form of investment; there are several pump and dump tokens
3. Regarding merits, the forum placed a new rule, newbie now needs 1 merit to get to junior member so as to improve the quality of discussions on the forum and so far it has worked I believe
4. If you go through the thread, you will realize that there are several Blockchain platforms under etherum, stellar, Blockchains and a lot of scam tokens too
5: I can say airdrop programs are technically dead because they bring no reward whatsoever (rewards are in 0.1$ - 1$)

In a nutshell, be careful now; frauds are everywhere, remember the simple rules in keeping your private key to your self

The only addition i have is that ieo and stos are now in existent, and you ca join in several bounty programs in the altcoins bounty section.
Remember not to abuse the rules of the forum and also help contribute to the creations of more values on the forum
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
March 07, 2019, 10:00:47 AM
yes, there are currently more discussions about altcoin. especially is tokens. why are many discussed? since bitcoin reached the highest price and then fell back. altcoin is the worst impact. before the end of 2017, altcoin is very good. but 2018 and to this day. altcoin especially tokens are bad. many ICOs were destroyed and scam. some listings on the market, but don't get a value, even rising at ICO values is not possible for this time. that's why altcoin is very much discussed this year.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 07, 2019, 10:00:30 AM

I'm still active in altcoins discussions because of the coins I've kept for future profit, but this is a bad time for altcoins right now, so many altcoins are now shitcoins and so many ICO are now good in scamming people, it's all messed up no great project to talk about in altcoin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
March 07, 2019, 09:58:43 AM
as developer works on utilization with the use of possession on general ideals the use helps as chance on gathering compounds of returns as managing with the template on systematicals.
Activity: 518
March 07, 2019, 09:53:59 AM
hi jak3 my answer is very simple why are people here only talking about altcoins? that's all because this is the Altcoin Discusion forum. if you want to see a topic about Bitcoin you can visit Bitcoin Discusion.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 07, 2019, 09:43:33 AM
Bitcoin campaigns are now fewer.
Altcoin campaigns are more but few are paying.
The reason why they became few because of the market situation.
Its all to do with the market situation. If you look at last year you saw there was a lot of prices changing quickly but now things have become much more steady and there are more opportnities in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: