Pages:
Author

Topic: Came Back After a Year - page 8. (Read 7362 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 28, 2019, 02:19:15 AM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

On the past year 2019, Bitcoin discussions becomes less because of its value that most of the people spend time on learning things about altcoins. We cant deny that people wanted to have something to earn for when bitcoin is still sleeping. After that, I guess the atmosphere changes to normal again and people are talking to both BTC and Altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
June 28, 2019, 12:58:06 AM
Nothing extraordinary has happened, also for bitcointalk bounty campaigns, the crowd that joins it is not encouraging and as such bounty rewards are reduced. Also in almost every campaign you get to hear of kyc which is also not satisfactory to most hunters. Bitcoin reward bounties are also scarce.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
June 27, 2019, 11:59:51 PM
Well the bear market strikes for more than a year now and bounty hunters are aching because of this. I don't see any bounty campaigns that wants to pay for Bitcoin so altcoins became more popular but still payments are quite very low and some didn't even pay because fake bounties are rampant nowadays.
all this will end and the bear market will end so the bull market will reappear.
the market has been in a bad condition for a long time, so many people who were not strong finally gave up.
Hopefully this increase will improve market conditions so that the market will soon be stable and profitable.
You don't need to go back next year, look at the market getting better and continuing to experience positive price changes. It is unfortunate if you leave the market when market conditions are like this, there are many opportunities for you to get profit in trading when market conditions are positive like this
In condition like this, anything that can make profit is good to do. Different strategy or maybe way of trading or maybe pick bounty, or maybe do services that can  paid with token from project. Actually a lot of ways can be done to earn salary in here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
June 27, 2019, 11:30:16 PM
There are still a good number of bitcoin campaign but understand that because of the large number of altcoins you're like to see more campaigns relating to altcoins than bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
June 27, 2019, 10:52:59 PM
Having peace of mind is good, so if you think you need to rest and become a holdler I guess that would be the brightest idea for us. Don't mind those very noisy speculations, just take it for granted because someday you'll harvest what you've been planting. Putting yourself into silence after a year, that's enough to regenerate strength as you're grow your asset value.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 27, 2019, 09:48:31 PM
Well the bear market strikes for more than a year now and bounty hunters are aching because of this. I don't see any bounty campaigns that wants to pay for Bitcoin so altcoins became more popular but still payments are quite very low and some didn't even pay because fake bounties are rampant nowadays.
all this will end and the bear market will end so the bull market will reappear.
the market has been in a bad condition for a long time, so many people who were not strong finally gave up.
Hopefully this increase will improve market conditions so that the market will soon be stable and profitable.
You don't need to go back next year, look at the market getting better and continuing to experience positive price changes. It is unfortunate if you leave the market when market conditions are like this, there are many opportunities for you to get profit in trading when market conditions are positive like this
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 27, 2019, 08:04:03 PM
yes, you missed a lot of things, especially the bounty campaign problem. for one year there were many who complained that they had not been paid or had not received income. many people also talk about the future of etherum, slow price growth also makes them all worried. during the past year there has been no significant increase.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
June 27, 2019, 07:56:14 PM
it's there bro. from some of my friends who have stopped investing from mid-2018 until now, they have just returned again because they have run out of capital and now they only have capital and want to open a new page and history
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 27, 2019, 07:52:37 PM
You a lot of worse scenario last year 2018 different issues discuss herein from like ICO's scamms bounty hunter and investor can't recieved rewards, bitcoin steady to their price at very lower level all difficult to trade because of bear market scenarios and bitcoin ETF approval of US secuuand exchange.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 27, 2019, 07:46:09 PM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.
We can say that our crypto market is growing very well and altcoins are being pumped at quite high prices. eg Binance, Cryptochain, Enjin. We are in a great growth phase and this is a good time to invest in altcoins in the top 30.
Yes we are at good phase, recently price was dumped but now again rising with time, still there is huge space in market to recover so wait fro time but purchasing should be done right now, instead of buying so many coins I like to invest in bitcoin because the price is not high we can afford so many coin even at low price, now is great time to buy.

there is no right time if we feel confident to decide to invest in cryptocurrency, the important thing is we can take the opportunity to make purchases on some coins that we will choose when the price drops. Throughout 2018 the market price has experienced a very sharp decline, but that does not make all investors leave cryptocurrency for granted, and what we have seen so far is that market price movements have increased again, this shows that investors will remain despite market prices experience an increase or vice versa.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 23, 2019, 05:25:07 PM

Buddy, just take it and read in detail the most active topics. During this time there have been many discussions. There were new interesting projects, then disappeared. The prices of the main coins grew then fell, there were many reasons for this.
Roughly speaking, you have not lost anything this year, the main thing is that you did not miss the price of cryptocurrency, so it’s not too late to buy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
April 23, 2019, 01:56:22 PM
We can say that our crypto market is growing very well and altcoins are being pumped at quite high prices. eg Binance, Cryptochain, Enjin. We are in a great growth phase and this is a good time to invest in altcoins in the top 30.
Yes we are at good phase, recently price was dumped but now again rising with time, still there is huge space in market to recover so wait fro time but purchasing should be done right now, instead of buying so many coins I like to invest in bitcoin because the price is not high we can afford so many coin even at low price, now is great time to buy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
April 23, 2019, 05:23:46 AM
The very thing that I can update you is about the popular crypto investments.

From ICOs, the market has now IEOs and you should research about it.
Does that means that you did not recognize our STO mate, because I can see that you did not mention it along with the happenings that has happened over a year. Anyway, STO too is now in the market, although both STO and IEO are still yet to be rampant as much as ICO is.

They are gradually coming up, but it will take a little longer before they can really flood the market, because I can see right now that the market is a bit short of IEO projects, making the little ones available gets filled on time and not giving us all the opportunity to partake in it in our little way, but I think very soon, ICO might become a thing of the past, leaving it to IEO.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 22, 2019, 07:45:15 AM
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
April 22, 2019, 07:39:40 AM
they experience pumps because the growth of their own platforms is not due to the recent market growth. because the market is moving very slowly, it's not really good but it's still a positive trend.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 07:36:55 AM
maybe as long as you go a lot of things that happen in one year back, for example, many people experience considerable losses in 2018 because the market is not good and it continues to have an impact until now we can still feel and bitcoin hardfork that raises new coins but, no there was a big change that occurred during hardfork.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 22, 2019, 07:33:48 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 22, 2019, 07:24:21 AM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 22, 2019, 07:03:15 AM

Indeed, now IEOs is more popular than ICOs and its attracting more investor. Early IEOs investor getting profits because the price always rising after the token start listed in exchanger. I think IEO will change how developers team raising the money to fund the project
Not that much difference with ICOs before.
But with IEOs now, the investors an assurance that their coins can be dumped so fast because there's already an exchanger that's waiting for that token. It is the trend setter for this year and its giving the developers an idea on how they can raise funds better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 22, 2019, 02:30:07 AM

Indeed, now IEOs is more popular than ICOs and its attracting more investor. Early IEOs investor getting profits because the price always rising after the token start listed in exchanger. I think IEO will change how developers team raising the money to fund the project
Pages:
Jump to: