Pages:
Author

Topic: Camouflage bounty manager? - page 2. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
October 19, 2019, 07:52:36 AM
I think this camouflage has been arranged by their own team and it's been a long time (i've aware it). this one of the reason why many projects do not dare to hire a professional bounty manager.

Yeah that explains it, we have good reputable bounty managers in this forum that will do a very good job if hired but some project would rather go for a newbie to handle their project, since this are the kind of bm that can easily manipulate they rather go for them than hire a reputable manager, this is what most project do this days.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
October 19, 2019, 07:05:13 AM
maybe, but we don't know for sure the truth behind it all.
it's just that I know that old managers in charge may not take action at the expense of their trust in the public. but in most cases are beginner accounts that often promote junk projects and get a lot of red trust.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
October 19, 2019, 04:23:49 AM
I think this camouflage has been arranged by their own team and it's been a long time (i've aware it). this one of the reason why many projects do not dare to hire a professional bounty manager.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
October 19, 2019, 02:34:53 AM
Yes this is happening for the last two years of me being a bounty hunter, i forgot the name of those fraud bounty managers but they are already blacklisted on me. For now i only participate on trusted and reputable bounty managers to make my efforts worth it.
Since you detected the bad bounty managers i hope you get intouch with admins on here to deal with such bounty managers? the more we eradicate them the better, its really painful to work for others and get nothing in return, bounty hunters are humans too we have to fight for our rights
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
October 19, 2019, 02:29:14 AM
I would call it a 'conspiracy' in the blockchain world. The worst thing is the lack of law enforcement, which is firmly and clearly against them. Manager bounty despite committing fraud, they still given trust to handle legit projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 19, 2019, 01:20:16 AM
yes it could have happened because lately a lot of bounties / gifts are deceiving bounty hunters, maybe this is in my opinion, the manager's pay is higher than his previous payment so he ventured for money not for the success of his cryptocurrency (CMIIW).
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 18, 2019, 11:51:01 PM
is it possible that the prize manager and the entire project crew including the developer, they work together and deliberately promote fraudulent projects?

I see how easy they are to erase red trust and promote fraudulent projects repeatedly?
Is this what is called a camouflage manager?

If it is an independent bounty manager I don't think he will, or the community will give him the red trust and flag his profile or even worst bounty hunters will not participate on bounty campaign that he manages, bounty manager that does this are those part of the team or the developers themselves.
Experience bounty campaign manager will know which one best ICO for promoting, we find with many experience bounty manager but they not trusted, did you remember with Harmony bounty campaign? until campaign ended last three months bounty campaign participants do not received the payment reward, I think harmony team have distribution bounty campaign reward for bounty manager, just they delay for distributing or not sent yet, just give reason payment not distribution.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 18, 2019, 11:48:07 PM
is it possible that the prize manager and the entire project crew including the developer, they work together and deliberately promote fraudulent projects?

I see how easy they are to erase red trust and promote fraudulent projects repeatedly?
Its not new anymore and some of these managers already had scam accusation for their work. About red trust if it was given because of you're found guilty I think it will be hard for the manager to regain back his reputation as its already damage. Usually managers with newbie status are likely part of the team, so it will be easy for them to escape once they accumulate enough money to the people who trust their project.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
October 18, 2019, 11:38:52 PM
Yes this is happening for the last two years of me being a bounty hunter, i forgot the name of those fraud bounty managers but they are already blacklisted on me. For now i only participate on trusted and reputable bounty managers to make my efforts worth it.
Well, its normal because they can get more if the project has someone to manage coming from them, they can easily run and they don't even need to pay for other bounty campaign manager, all the money invested in their project will be divided only to those scam parties.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 18, 2019, 11:22:39 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 18, 2019, 11:13:38 PM
That's why if youre joining a campaign. Consider first a good bounty manager. Well its an added advantage on youre part to have less worry since new projects that use typical new account is really worrisome. Why? They had nothing to lose, unlike the high rank member here who promotes or do management o n some campaign, since they can lose credibility once their project is proven a scam one.
Im just worrying about those new account manage some new bounty campaign and they are lot them are now in this forum.
They are not afraid of banned because of the account are using for, So thats why the big problem on us a bounty hunter we are participate a bounty campaign. Must better the high rank account be manage some bounties but we cant tell yet cause some of bounty campaign are not succeed or not totally pay us. We all know this will be happen so we need to ready on what it comes.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 18, 2019, 11:08:53 PM

Can you name those bounty manager, these bounty manager that has red trust and flag should not be trusted to manage any campaign and besides their red trust cannot easily be taken down just like that until they address the issue and ask those who gave them red trust to take that away, it will stay and will not expire.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
October 18, 2019, 11:03:12 PM

Most managers bounty they only see the money they earn sometimes they do not see the project going well or not. now received many gifts from the project manager is not clear and Ends fraud. many scams ICO and harm investors. Managers should look at the details so that the bounty hunter bounty and investors are not harmed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
October 18, 2019, 09:37:38 PM
That's why if youre joining a campaign. Consider first a good bounty manager. Well its an added advantage on youre part to have less worry since new projects that use typical new account is really worrisome. Why? They had nothing to lose, unlike the high rank member here who promotes or do management o n some campaign, since they can lose credibility once their project is proven a scam one.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
October 18, 2019, 07:30:39 PM
Managers are hired or assigned to oversee the activities of bounty hunters. Whereas, sometimes the team might decide to also extend the work and assign the distribution of tokens. Owning to this assignment, bounty hunters still suffer the  untrustworthiness of some managers. There we're situations where nothing was given to hunters.
I have participated in a campaign like this where the campaign manager kept on moving the date for tokens distribution but still in the end, we were given nothing. Bounty managers have always have their way of making the bounty hunters still hopeful but only to find out that we have participated in a scam project. It's really a waste of our time and effort because of a camouflage bounty manager.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
October 18, 2019, 08:35:09 PM
Man, theres definitally shady campaign managers, i have seen MANY scam accusations for managers over the years here.
im sure some of them work together to scam, yupp Sad
These forums have pretty established trusted managers tho, in todays crypto scene i would suggest only working with those dudes

The forums hold history,so scammy mangers cant erase any red trust, and if they are a newer account on here, i would not trust them personally

Looking history of bounty campaign manager is most important, we know how many success bounty and scam project running by him. I think success or not is not problem if they sent payment for bounty campaign according how the first time he said on bounty campaign tread.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
October 18, 2019, 07:35:53 PM

Even during ICO's peak in 2017, there are a lot of shady projects already, but the only problem is that individuals didn't bother to look at the trust of any bounty managers because money is flowing in the market, lots of irrational buyers who don't give a damn about pouring their hard earn $$$ in the market because they just wanted to ride the train that time.

They colluding, simply as that and promote fraudulent projects, scam it's investors, doesn't pay the bounty hunters, then the cycle repeats for some unscrupulous managers and projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 18, 2019, 06:57:05 PM
Managers are hired or assigned to oversee the activities of bounty hunters. Whereas, sometimes the team might decide to also extend the work and assign the distribution of tokens. Owning to this assignment, bounty hunters still suffer the  untrustworthiness of some managers. There we're situations where nothing was given to hunters.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
October 18, 2019, 06:52:33 PM
Not all bounty managers are scam practitioners, we have very good bounty managers on this forum that takes bounty job very seriously and they stand by their words as well, i think once you fall victim to a bad project its your call to learn from your mistake to advance
The existing problems in the bounty management make the arguments more constructive and stronger. The developers should not be able to change the term and conditions of the bounty campaign after the end of the ICO/IEO. Ending the agreement with the bounty participants can take the small piece from the reputation but the team doesn't care about the deceived bounty hunters and the reputation during the listing on the exchanges.
That's because the team only cares only their self and money that they could probably get but not thinking as a whole that could help in order their project will succeed. This how greediness works with them,  most bounty hunters had fooled again.

What is difficult is that and some traders never anticipate such common change. In some bounty, OP has stated it already for they can change any time depending on the market but some bounty hunters just probably never mind it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 18, 2019, 06:36:49 PM
I cannot tell that yet about the manager and the other in one project that they are working together. Because i do not know if is true or not but as you said maybe this will be a time they are cooperating its other. And well if that happen so in this forum this will make have so many scam project be happen no one can be participate or invested on that kind of project.
Pages:
Jump to: