Pages:
Author

Topic: Can America end the war in Ukraine?? - page 2. (Read 630 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367
May 19, 2022, 04:29:27 PM

Russia has it's back against the wall because of US aggression. The US is hiding behind the Ukraine while it supplies them with armaments to fight Russia.

It all started with the threat of the Ukraine being accepted into NATO. It seems that for 8 years before Putin tried to pacify the situation with force, the Ukraine was killing Russians by the thousands - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60121986 https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/05/no_author/russia-started-the-war-and-other-fallacies/. And Russia is supposed to sit around and let that go on and on?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Cool

Okey if this is true then let Putin shows the words his proof about it and invade the USA too. Because they are behind Ukraine so they deserve to be punished not Ukraine. Ukraine is just a goat here and destroying it won't solve Russia's problem. It will be better to cut the head of a snake to kill it so Putin should attack the USA directly if he has the guts to do that. Why unnecessary bloodshed in Ukraine!

The answer is in the title of the thread: Can America end the war in Ukraine??

America isn't Biden and his cronies who want the war to happen. It's time for average Americans to learn about the leverage they have over their governing people, and oust these criminals out of office.

Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 13, 2022, 11:16:44 PM

Russia has it's back against the wall. So, it will fight with everything it has. And it has a lot. The resulting destruction when it fights, will obliterate Russia, but it will also destroy any strength that the rest of the world has. We will be plunged back into medieval times if not into the stone age.

So Russia has its back against the wall because of Ukraine? Russia has the right to be concerned about NATO expansion but Ukraine hasn't been against Russian aggression? Russia is blaming the USA for being responsible for this war so why don't they attack the USA directly? It has cruise missiles, advanced air defense, aircraft and ships. If you say Russia won't because this will start world war 3 then I want to say Russia already took the risk to start it.

Russia has it's back against the wall because of US aggression. The US is hiding behind the Ukraine while it supplies them with armaments to fight Russia.

It all started with the threat of the Ukraine being accepted into NATO. It seems that for 8 years before Putin tried to pacify the situation with force, the Ukraine was killing Russians by the thousands - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60121986 https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/05/no_author/russia-started-the-war-and-other-fallacies/. And Russia is supposed to sit around and let that go on and on?

Cool

Okey if this is true then let Putin shows the words his proof about it and invade the USA too. Because they are behind Ukraine so they deserve to be punished not Ukraine. Ukraine is just a goat here and destroying it won't solve Russia's problem. It will be better to cut the head of a snake to kill it so Putin should attack the USA directly if he has the guts to do that. Why unnecessary bloodshed in Ukraine!
legendary
May 13, 2022, 03:26:03 PM

Russia has it's back against the wall. So, it will fight with everything it has. And it has a lot. The resulting destruction when it fights, will obliterate Russia, but it will also destroy any strength that the rest of the world has. We will be plunged back into medieval times if not into the stone age.

So Russia has its back against the wall because of Ukraine? Russia has the right to be concerned about NATO expansion but Ukraine hasn't been against Russian aggression? Russia is blaming the USA for being responsible for this war so why don't they attack the USA directly? It has cruise missiles, advanced air defense, aircraft and ships. If you say Russia won't because this will start world war 3 then I want to say Russia already took the risk to start it.

Cool
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
May 13, 2022, 02:42:22 PM
Russia, being the largest nuclear Power ahead of America, have dropped anchor in Ukraine since February, have made it a life's mission to bring down Ukraine, upsetting the mundane life activities of its citizens.
 While Ukraine is older in years to Russia, the latter seems to have increased in size and economic, military might. Because of this growth, they now see Ukraine as younger and are dominating them.
 America have been known as one the countries who feel the strike against Ukraine is not necessary.
Recently, during the Easter celebration in Ukraine, they were visited by both secretaries of state and defense, Anthony Blinken and Lloyd Austin. These two managed to put a little hope in the hearts of the people of Russia.
 My question is, it's true that America's military might is more than Russia, can they be able to defeat Russia out of benevolence or is there something attached?? Your thoughts please. https://www.economist.com/europe/america-is-now-thinking-of-winning-the-war-in-ukraine/21808960
Yes It is true that America's military is much stronger than that of Russia, In fact, if you understand Geo-politics, America's or NATO's interference in every world Conflict is a big reason why this war is happening in the first place. But is having a stronger military enough to win the war or at least in this situation stop a war? Answer is NO, unless it's 1945 and America was the only nuclear nation this would have been possible because US would have threatened a nuclear strike which is much more devastation than Russia would ever be able to do, but it 2022, Russia has equally strong Nuclear Arsenal to US, if US threatens nuclear strike, Russia will retaliate. So answer is NO, America with it's army can surely not end this war, but Diplomacy is the only solution here, if US can pitch in some agreement among both countries then they might be able stop this war.

Diplomacy with Russia is not possible because of its kleptocratic, fascist government. No agreement signed with Russia will hold.

The only way forward for Russia is to undergo a fundamental, progressive shift to a democratic, open society.

Russia has a lot of potential, and resources, but the country has been hijacked by a small group of Soviet officials who brainwashed the vast majority of the Russian population. Alcoholism and drug abuse are rampant. Russian society is regressing, intelligent people are leaving in droves. Russia is rapidly transforming into the Soviet Union. And we all know what resulted from that social experiment.

I think this war with Ukraine will lead to the fall of the current Russian government, complete demilitarization of its nuclear arsenal, and
potentially a territorial breakup of the Far East and Caucasus regions. Think end of Cold War 2.0.

Ukraine will get all its territories back.  Not tomorrow, not next month, but eventually.
First of all, No matter how autocratic any regime is, diplomacy is always the way out to solve any issue. Secondly, I don't feel a bit the same about the Russian people, Russia is a growing country, it has many geographical challenges, and too cold inhabitable areas & vast territory are just to name a few. Drug Abuse death rate in Russia is lesser than the United States( unless you feel US is devastated by Druge abuse too). Thirdly, talking about political leaders brainwashing a certain set of population, this is a technique followed all around the world China, India, Trump Regime to name a few.

Talking about the post-war scenario, it's not at all possible to defeat a country today using military strength if that country possesses a nuclear arsenal, even if the government somehow internally falls, there is no way a country would give up it's nuclear arsenal, the new regime would always want to keep this option with them in case of an external conflict. So all this is really a hypothetical scenario, the worst thing that would happen to Russia is that they might bitter their relations with the West in the future but until they have China in their support, I doubt west will do anything about it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
May 11, 2022, 07:38:47 AM
I think Putin is a suicidal person and will not hesitate to make an all-out war if ever the United States does something that can trigger Putin's emotions. It is mainly the reason why the US is very careful right now with its actions. However, we cannot really say what they are thinking because they continue to slap Russia's butt and then point their finger at Ukraine.

Tho, if US is just committed in Helping then I think they can not just end the war in Ukraine but I think it can end most of the countries

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 10, 2022, 02:46:40 PM
Actually from this war, if anyone will be benefited it will be china. After the collapse of the soviet union, Russia lose the power to challenge one on one against the USA but recently the rise of the Red Dragon in Asia gives the guts to head-on with the USA. Not only militarily but in every sector. If the USA and Russia had both been weakened due to this war then there will be no one to challenge china to be the next superpower.
You have a point about the Chinese benefiting in the ongoing Ukraine invasion but I don't see the US military weakening and the last time I checked this is not something that involved the US government alone.

They are weakening not only economically but also militarily. The economy and military of the USA are so big that the change is bearly noticed but it's happening. Super high inflation causes problems for the USA to bear its mountain-high military experience. Also, we saw how china ignored any kind of USA warning regarding Taiwan's situation. Its become very common nowadays for Chinese aircraft to violate Taiwan airspace. It's a direct slap in the face of the USA when they are warning china for a very long time about their activity above the sky of Taiwan.
The blaming game between each other actually plays a significant role. As a result of high inflation, no one wants to admit fault. But there are problems at home. The president and his staff are contemptuous of the intelligence of the public when they claim that inflation is not inflationary. US weapons were provided to Ukraine today. Are they meant to end the war? NO, while the U.S. and its allies are pushing Ukraine into combat with that regional giant. Taiwan is not part of China, it is an honest portrayal, but it is not unusual for Chinese aircraft to invade Taiwan's airspace. There are many problems.
I think only a naive person won't understand or know that the US is having an inflation problem despite their current debt (which was $28.43 trillion as of last year), etc.
As onecall123 said, there are many problems and we can expect the US to solve them all while they also have their own problems back at home. Therefore, the Chinese ignoring the US warning concern their airspace above the Taiwan sky shouldn't be used to judge the US military strength.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
May 10, 2022, 05:24:14 AM
Actually from this war, if anyone will be benefited it will be china. After the collapse of the soviet union, Russia lose the power to challenge one on one against the USA but recently the rise of the Red Dragon in Asia gives the guts to head-on with the USA. Not only militarily but in every sector. If the USA and Russia had both been weakened due to this war then there will be no one to challenge china to be the next superpower.
You have a point about the Chinese benefiting in the ongoing Ukraine invasion but I don't see the US military weakening and the last time I checked this is not something that involved the US government alone.

They are weakening not only economically but also militarily. The economy and military of the USA are so big that the change is bearly noticed but it's happening. Super high inflation causes problems for the USA to bear its mountain-high military experience. Also, we saw how china ignored any kind of USA warning regarding Taiwan's situation. Its become very common nowadays for Chinese aircraft to violate Taiwan airspace. It's a direct slap in the face of the USA when they are warning china for a very long time about their activity above the sky of Taiwan.
The blaming game between each other actually plays a significant role. As a result of high inflation, no one wants to admit fault. But there are problems at home. The president and his staff are contemptuous of the intelligence of the public when they claim that inflation is not inflationary. US weapons were provided to Ukraine today. Are they meant to end the war? NO, while the U.S. and its allies are pushing Ukraine into combat with that regional giant. Taiwan is not part of China, it is an honest portrayal, but it is not unusual for Chinese aircraft to invade Taiwan's airspace. There are many problems.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 10, 2022, 01:14:14 AM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 09, 2022, 07:44:10 PM
This war will not end until one side loses interest in it or spends all of its resources on war efforts.
I don't see any side losing interest at the moment because the Russian government wants the Ukrainian government to comply with its decision while the Ukraine government strongly believes they have the right to make their own decision, not the Russian government dictating for them.

Meanwhile, after the US government intervenes in the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, I expect the Chinese to step in due to the agreement they had with the Russian government, and as someone said before I think this will bring an end to the ruling Russian government because when something is on like this it mean a huge change is about to happen.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
May 09, 2022, 05:52:24 PM
US officials have said Ukraine can win the war. Russia's war with Ukraine, the confrontation between the West and Russia. Russia has 2,000 tactical nuclear warheads, ten times more than the United States. But the likelihood of using these weapons in Ukraine and especially outside Ukraine is small, as it is clearly not in Russia's favor. So, America can help to end the war, I think.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
May 09, 2022, 05:42:56 PM
The present president of America can't end the war between Russia and Ukraine because he is not tough and he does not know how to go about it. If it is Barack Obama or Donald trump kind of person that is the president of America they would have come to rescue Ukraine to put an end to the war.
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 09, 2022, 12:33:19 PM

legendary
May 09, 2022, 12:12:05 PM
^^^ Actually, never.

The US might survive after limited a fashion. The Ukraine won't. China might.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
May 09, 2022, 09:48:13 AM
Russia, being the largest nuclear Power ahead of America, have dropped anchor in Ukraine since February, have made it a life's mission to bring down Ukraine, upsetting the mundane life activities of its citizens.
 While Ukraine is older in years to Russia, the latter seems to have increased in size and economic, military might. Because of this growth, they now see Ukraine as younger and are dominating them.
 America have been known as one the countries who feel the strike against Ukraine is not necessary.
Recently, during the Easter celebration in Ukraine, they were visited by both secretaries of state and defense, Anthony Blinken and Lloyd Austin. These two managed to put a little hope in the hearts of the people of Russia.
 My question is, it's true that America's military might is more than Russia, can they be able to defeat Russia out of benevolence or is there something attached?? Your thoughts please. https://www.economist.com/europe/america-is-now-thinking-of-winning-the-war-in-ukraine/21808960
Yes It is true that America's military is much stronger than that of Russia, In fact, if you understand Geo-politics, America's or NATO's interference in every world Conflict is a big reason why this war is happening in the first place. But is having a stronger military enough to win the war or at least in this situation stop a war? Answer is NO, unless it's 1945 and America was the only nuclear nation this would have been possible because US would have threatened a nuclear strike which is much more devastation than Russia would ever be able to do, but it 2022, Russia has equally strong Nuclear Arsenal to US, if US threatens nuclear strike, Russia will retaliate. So answer is NO, America with it's army can surely not end this war, but Diplomacy is the only solution here, if US can pitch in some agreement among both countries then they might be able stop this war.

Diplomacy with Russia is not possible because of its kleptocratic, fascist government. No agreement signed with Russia will hold.

The only way forward for Russia is to undergo a fundamental, progressive shift to a democratic, open society.

Russia has a lot of potential, and resources, but the country has been hijacked by a small group of Soviet officials who brainwashed the vast majority of the Russian population. Alcoholism and drug abuse are rampant. Russian society is regressing, intelligent people are leaving in droves. Russia is rapidly transforming into the Soviet Union. And we all know what resulted from that social experiment.

I think this war with Ukraine will lead to the fall of the current Russian government, complete demilitarization of its nuclear arsenal, and
potentially a territorial breakup of the Far East and Caucasus regions. Think end of Cold War 2.0.

Ukraine will get all its territories back.  Not tomorrow, not next month, but eventually.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
May 08, 2022, 04:25:11 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
May 08, 2022, 12:23:46 PM
No, the U.S. can't end this war as it can only be ended by the gang of warmongers in the Kremlin. So the question itself is pointless. It's obvious that most people here don't know the first thing about the history of Ukraine and its relationships with Russia. FYI, over the past few centuries, there have been 28 armed conflicts between the two, not to mention three man-made famines. Many of those happened before the U.S. even emerged on the map. Russia would have begun that war eventually whether the U.S. or the EU were involved or not, the reason to pick up the fight has always been found - that's how history dictates.
It's better for us, crypto nerds, to be focused on how this war would affect the crypto market, though it's already evident that the bear market or even the crypto winter is the closest since 2018.
Activity: 784
Merit: 542
May 08, 2022, 09:20:49 AM
The American Government led by Joe Biden is weak in taking decisive action in stopping the war , that is why I love Donald Trump a lot you don't mess up with him , he said in an interview if it was his tenure he will tell Putin that US has more superior weapon he doesn't know more than Russia ,Russia has been using the N-word to threaten the US government and its NATO Alies and Putin is taking this advantage to scale his mission through.
With the current situation on ground and with the way in which US is handling this situation, it will take long time to stop the war If they could because there is also business opportunities in the face of the war for the US irrespective of the snowball effect.
legendary
May 07, 2022, 03:15:41 PM
^^^ In other words, stop Russia, even if it upsets the whole world enough to send us back to the Middle Ages.

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
May 03, 2022, 08:26:00 PM
At the current time, even if the US simply pulled out of the Ukraine, it will take a year for things to settle down between the Ukraine and Russia. But as long as the US keps arming the Ukraine, Russia is going to push back.

Cool

Are you sure? Just a year? More like never.

The US policy is to destroy the Russian army so that it never is able to do this to any other country.
Russia will "push back" until it runs out of tanks.

Do you think the US/NATO will run out of Stingers/Javelins before Russia runs out of tanks?
Russia will be crushed.

There will be no relationship with fascist Russia. Sorry to disappoint you.

guaranteed there is so much support for Ukraine, none of them got there the ground zero because if they do show there, Putin will send his weapons of mass destruction to shoot a single outsider's vehicle. it will sound overkill but they can justify this because he had sent warnings already live on TV. while they are not yet doing that, NATO countries will have to be careful not to provoke them from doing it.

i'm not sure if he can get west but he did get the eastern part of Ukraine.

Putin has not even received the eastern part and will not receive it, a dick in the ass, that's what he will get!

Who knows where his asshole has been? I don't think you will find many volunteers who would be willing to risk their dicks for this special operation.

I am sure you'd find millions who would gladly put his head on a pike.

like it or not, he had already grabbed part of the Crimea back in 2014 as far as i know. there were commotions in that region when Putin started invading it. i know he is not as good as we think. he could be the craziest bastard on earth but truth is that they are there to stay as much BTC is here to stay.

in a few years, maybe 10 years from now, we will all forget this war and get used to Putin owning that region of Ukraine as much as we got used to seeing Pakistan not part of India anymore after Gandi break it away. unless someone can actually kick Putin out there. but WHO?

My money is on Lockheed Martin/Raytheon and BAE Systems, lol.
Pages:
Jump to: