Pages:
Author

Topic: Can America end the war in Ukraine?? - page 4. (Read 630 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
April 30, 2022, 02:22:22 AM

Ukraine self professed Nazi paramilitary meeting with Canada TV back in 2018
https://youtu.be/LIK15Connmk
Nazi support everywhwere
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
April 29, 2022, 04:57:36 PM
Russia, being the largest nuclear Power ahead of America, have dropped anchor in Ukraine since February, have made it a life's mission to bring down Ukraine, upsetting the mundane life activities of its citizens.
 While Ukraine is older in years to Russia, the latter seems to have increased in size and economic, military might. Because of this growth, they now see Ukraine as younger and are dominating them.
 America have been known as one the countries who feel the strike against Ukraine is not necessary.
Recently, during the Easter celebration in Ukraine, they were visited by both secretaries of state and defense, Anthony Blinken and Lloyd Austin. These two managed to put a little hope in the hearts of the people of Russia.
 My question is, it's true that America's military might is more than Russia, can they be able to defeat Russia out of benevolence or is there something attached?? Your thoughts please. https://www.economist.com/europe/america-is-now-thinking-of-winning-the-war-in-ukraine/21808960

No, I doubt the USA can end anything like that by them selfs. In case of an armed conflict, we can say that (without invoking any nuclear weapons) NATO would have an upper hand as we have seen Russia is not all that good in warfare (never was IMHO, they only had the numbers). Besides an all-out war, I can't really see any side stepping from their objectives, the only one would would be able to put any fork in the road is China.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
April 29, 2022, 02:46:34 AM
just yesterday Putin warns other countries to stay away from this war. he is not bluffing with this. America can stop the war, there is just a price for it. Ukraine can stop the war too and well, for a price too.
Personally, if you are Ukraine. Would you allow peace at the price of Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk and the Mariupol area that connects Crimea to Donetsk?

Poland may try. there was news yesterday that they are going to reunite with what's left of Ukraine which could be a solution and west Ukraine can be Putin's profit for his war. this could be an alternative bargain or it could get worse when Putin takes Poland as well.
I do not see this happening. And do you really believe that Russia can occupy western Ukraine too? I even think Russia is not controlling western Ukraine's air zones anymore. There's a reason why Russian army withdrew its siege on Kyiv and focused its attention on the eastern side near Mariupol. Only Ukraine and Putin can stop this war. The west cannot just bargain anything without Ukraine's approval. And I doubt NATO countries are scared of Russia. Stoltenberg even boldy suggested a quick NATO membership on both Finland and Sweden.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
April 29, 2022, 02:02:48 AM

just yesterday Putin warns other countries to stay away from this war. he is not bluffing with this. America can stop the war, there is just a price for it. Ukraine can stop the war too and well, for a price too.

Poland may try. there was news yesterday that they are going to reunite with what's left of Ukraine which could be a solution and west Ukraine can be Putin's profit for his war. this could be an alternative bargain or it could get worse when Putin takes Poland as well.

Poland would never attack Ukraine. Russian propagandists need to take their medication or drink less vodka.

Putin still has some time to leave Ukraine/Moldova voluntarily before his army is completely destroyed.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 28, 2022, 09:31:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
April 28, 2022, 09:23:42 PM
America can only stop the war of Ukraine and Russia if they follow it dialogue. But were by america supporting Russian or neither Ukraine by giving each of the country war supplements. With this method i fish out that it means the war can never come to end. I think world peace keeping ambassador is still existing.so with this sector or set of government function can call the problem of Ukraine and Russia to bar. And it can only happens if peace making ambassador is mandated to do so with other top countries support

I think America can and it should do all what it can to stop this war which is not only causing huge human casualties, collateral damage  but also economic crisis worldwide. Look at crude oil  and food price where they were before the war and where they are today as well as inflation is sky rocketing.  America will have to sit with Russian leadership to negotiate the future of Ukraine which is acceptable for all parties involved and this is the only way to bring this conflict to an end.

Today, the US House of Representatives voted 417-10 to pass a lend-lease bill to allow for an unrestricted armament of Ukraine and other Eastern European countries.

The following Republicans voted against the bill:

Andy Biggs
Dan Bishop
Warren Davidson
Matt Gaetz
Paul Gosar
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Thomas Massie
Ralph Norman
Scott Perry
Tom Tiffany

They need to be investigated for possible links to Russian terrorists.

I think it is a small step in the right direction to end this conflict.

Hopefully, by the year-end the Russian army will be completely destroyed.

I recognize two names from this list only due to circulating media headlines, Greene and Gaetz. They can't seem to stay out of controversy. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a deranged nut job and anti-semite who blamed California wild fires on Jewish space lasers. She hates the jews, might even be a supporter of the alleged "denazification." by Russia. I believe she's been outspoken about remaining out of the Ukrainian conflict. Matt Gaetz is a Trumpian isolationist Republican, fairly typical. Both slightly unhinged.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 28, 2022, 08:38:24 PM
America can only stop the war of Ukraine and Russia if they follow it dialogue. But were by america supporting Russian or neither Ukraine by giving each of the country war supplements. With this method i fish out that it means the war can never come to end. I think world peace keeping ambassador is still existing.so with this sector or set of government function can call the problem of Ukraine and Russia to bar. And it can only happens if peace making ambassador is mandated to do so with other top countries support

I think America can and it should do all what it can to stop this war which is not only causing huge human casualties, collateral damage  but also economic crisis worldwide. Look at crude oil  and food price where they were before the war and where they are today as well as inflation is sky rocketing.  America will have to sit with Russian leadership to negotiate the future of Ukraine which is acceptable for all parties involved and this is the only way to bring this conflict to an end.

Today, the US House of Representatives voted 417-10 to pass a lend-lease bill to allow for an unrestricted armament of Ukraine and other Eastern European countries.

Andy Biggs
Dan Bishop
Warren Davidson
Matt Gaetz
Paul Gosar
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Thomas Massie
Ralph Norman
Scott Perry
Tom Tiffany

how are the US democrats an indication of social justice? they are a racist and fascist movement. and the stupid ukranians are defending them, together with zelinski
legendary
April 28, 2022, 06:46:42 PM

Andy Biggs
Dan Bishop
Warren Davidson
Matt Gaetz
Paul Gosar
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Thomas Massie
Ralph Norman
Scott Perry
Tom Tiffany

copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 27, 2022, 03:33:06 PM

I think America can and it should do all what it can to stop this war which is not only causing huge human casualties, collateral damage  but also economic crisis worldwide. Look at crude oil  and food price where they were before the war and where they are today as well as inflation is sky rocketing.  America will have to sit with Russian leadership to negotiate the future of Ukraine which is acceptable for all parties involved and this is the only way to bring this conflict to an end.
legendary
April 27, 2022, 03:09:56 PM
America/EU can end this war by:

- providing Ukraine with the tools to dismantle Russia's logistics both military and civilian
- sanctioning all Russian citizens connected with Putin's regime (directly or indirectly) and their extended family (asset seizures, revocation of residency permits, and citizenships, deportations to Russia)
- stopping all trade with Russia
- criminalizing support of Putin's regime (asset confiscations, revocation of residency permits and citizenships)
- sanctioning companies that still operate in Russia
- criminalizing actions of third countries that circumvent sanctions (UAE, China, India, etc.)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
April 27, 2022, 02:30:49 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 589
April 27, 2022, 04:02:45 AM
 Russia, being the largest nuclear Power ahead of America, have dropped anchor in Ukraine since February, have made it a life's mission to bring down Ukraine, upsetting the mundane life activities of its citizens.
 While Ukraine is older in years to Russia, the latter seems to have increased in size and economic, military might. Because of this growth, they now see Ukraine as younger and are dominating them.
 America have been known as one the countries who feel the strike against Ukraine is not necessary.
Recently, during the Easter celebration in Ukraine, they were visited by both secretaries of state and defense, Anthony Blinken and Lloyd Austin. These two managed to put a little hope in the hearts of the people of Russia.
 My question is, it's true that America's military might is more than Russia, can they be able to defeat Russia out of benevolence or is there something attached?? Your thoughts please. https://www.economist.com/europe/america-is-now-thinking-of-winning-the-war-in-ukraine/21808960
Pages:
Jump to: