Pages:
Author

Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling? - page 17. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 106
We expect an increase in the prices of bitcoin and altcoins in the fall. Now the prices have returned to normal, but in summer the activity of traders and investors is very small. So do not sell your tokens.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Crypto is so inexplicably changeable that even after a long, hopeless fall, unexpected growth is possible. It remains only to wait patiently and hope.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Yes, it usually happens that price of an altcoin bought during ICO falls after listing on the exchange due to early investors who contributed during the private sale & got bonuses/discounts in huge amount. And yes if the project is good of that ICO and the team follow their targets to achieve as per roadmap, the price may increase from the base price, but no one can be sure how long it will take for the price to rise, it solely depends on the team & how they work on the project. 1 year a person could imagine being a minimum period for the altcoin to rise, but not all, could be longer than 1 year or less.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Depends on many other factors, but in a nutshell .. why not
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
You should never sell your coins lower than the ICO price as ICO are an investment for the future and you should give the developers a few months so after that when the developers deliver the product then you can sell your coins at a profit as then people who didn't invest in ICO and who came to know about the project after the delivery of the product they will be buying the coins as they would have seen the working copy of the product and would be having a reason to buy the coins.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
It all depends on the project in which you participated. Now not very favorable situation in the market, so many altcoins have gone into minus. HODL.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
It depends from ICO. If this project is really scam, team doing nothing, there are now product, partnerships and nobody dont wanna buy it, sail. If project good, but market going through not best times, so better wait and hold
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
The rise will depend on if the coin has relevance and on the type of exchange it is listed. Otherwise you should forget about it. It is a used and dump coin because the developers have dumped them on you, man. This is new way teams scam the people now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Now the market is in such a state when all the coins are traded below their market price, and it seems that they have never risen. But the dynamics of the market shows us the opposite.
Activity: 112
Surely it has the chance to move up again if that is not a scam. It might happen due to the market condition. But it is not stated that market price can not go below ICO price. So just HODL. If their project is valuable, its price will go high.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
not all coins that fall below the ico price will rise again even some of them will not compete in the market (die) it all depends on how developers develop the project, if they have many strategies then the coins will rise above ico price and can give you many benefits. to hold or sell it all depends on you in researching the coin
Obviously as there would be some coins that would end up shitty anyway and that makes it possible for some coins to either end up just as a pump and dump coin or simply as a shit dead coin with no hope of rising anytime in the future.

However, just as you have said, everything depends on the coin and the project as well as the product backing up the demand for the coin, but we know this is so far a speculative market, so even coins or tokens with no product can still have hope of getting pumped.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

I think the reason why most coins are below their ICO price right now is because of a few reasons. One, is the current market condition, another is their product is not ready for launch. So, once the market stabilizes and there's a working product, that's the moment the real demand on the coin or token will occur.

I think the current market condition will not affect the new tokens. the main reason when the token will list to any exchanges the bounty participants will sell their tokens and make the token value come down when it happens the panic sellers also sell their tokens. but if development team implement any new things and release it before listing in any exchanges then people hold their tokens and there is a chance to price increase.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

I think the reason why most coins are below their ICO price right now is because of a few reasons. One, is the current market condition, another is their product is not ready for launch. So, once the market stabilizes and there's a working product, that's the moment the real demand on the coin or token will occur.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

it could be if the ICO have a real usage and function in real life, not just only a platform.
for example after the main sale, few months later the platform is working and many peoples use it, the token price will be high because many peoples need it.
That is where the real demand comes to play and not just some pump and dump coins. It is even normal for coins or tokens with no real life usage or product to even still get pumped as I have sure seen that so many times before, but the thing is to understand that it is normal to trust in holding a coin with a product which would fuel in demand for it as that is where the promising aspect comes in. Being below ICO price just like every other market is low right now, does not mean it would not do great in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If the developer continue to promote their coins it really can go high

I think always sell some then save some after their ICO so you already earn

price of coins/tokens are unpredictable so think all possible that can really happen
Activity: 86
I think volatility usually is highest during the first few weeks after a coin hits the exchange. Its recovery will ultimately depend on its intrinsic value. That said, ICOs are high risk, high reward and not meant for all investors.

I've been researching about a certain project called MenloOne that's soon to launch as an ICO marketplace. According to its CEO, it aims to help stop fraudulent ICOs with the use of their decentralized platform that utilizes a proof of reputation algorithm. So far, I don't see other projects like this and cancan only imagine how this might change the way retail investors choose and invest in ICOs.

Activity: 22

Of course, it is possible, there are many examples of coins on the market that the price has fallen and rose higher after the ICO. Take a look at the analysis of the dynamics of coins in the market over the past 5 years.

Well that depend on the project and the team behind the coins, if it lacks support because of the weak hands surely it will stumble and fade, that's where investors are being afraid of buying at high price during pre-ico and once it hits exchange it will suddenly go down. BTW, have anyone of you looked into www.menlo.one? They're planning to create a safe ICO marketplace for ICO investors.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

Of course, it is possible, there are many examples of coins on the market that the price has fallen and rose higher after the ICO. Take a look at the analysis of the dynamics of coins in the market over the past 5 years.
Activity: 98
It's real. Many tokens fall below their price due to the fact that investors do not like trust and want to return their funds faster. The coin drops in value and then slowly comes back and goes on.
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
There is great uncertainty about whether it will rise again! I join this industry is not a long time, and through this a few months of observation, I have a lot of tokens in the listed after the price will be short-term and fast rise, then fell back, if you want to wait to rise again, perhaps only wait for the arrival of the bull market! So hang in there! Pray!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: