Pages:
Author

Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling? - page 20. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
It's natural for the ICOs, almost always price doesn't meet the expectations or drop instantly. Check how many transactions there are per day and how many holders. If people keep selling all the time - don't hold and sell, because it's very unlikely that the price will ever recover. If the price is volatile and some people sell, some people buy that coin - hold, maybe it will increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Yes. Most of the ICOs go down the first week when they go to exchanges because of bounty hunters dumping their coins. But if the project is doing really good and the team is doing well, the price of token will rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Probably many of us saw that lots of times. But sometimes it never comes back. It's all about the project...
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
first things first: when you buy an ICO you should make sure to dump it as soon as you can because everyone else will even if you don't like it! and when they do the price will drop hard. so it is always best to act fast.

now is it possible to recover and go above ICO price? of course it just takes a pump and that is the name of this market: pump and dump market. but it may take months even more than a year for the pump to come. and in some cases it never comes because the team scammed and ran away..
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Thanks all for the explanations, different examples and the breakdown you gave me. I will definitely go back and checkout the project and analyse them if functioning and in use.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

If we are talking about possibility, there is chances for that. The same goes for chances that it will not rise anymore.

For chances to increase, continous project development is a must while at the same time marketing the token itself. Investors must see why they should trade this tokens. Projects developers also must keep in touch always with the community giving updates so that investors won't feel left.

Now analyze the project carefully and be updated on what's going on there so that it will help you decide if you sell or hold. We can't decide what will you do because we don't know that project you are pointing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

Of course it can. I remember NEO was like ten times under ICO price for a long time, over a year and then it took off. Look how big it is now.
There is no reason why some token wouldnt rise after it fell a lot
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
in my opinion, the price can rise up but depends on many things.
hodl or not is up to you, if you are believe about the project, just hodl it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Altcoin costs cheaper than the ICO price for two reasons
1. Red falling market
2. Draining of the Baunist Tokens
If altcoin is not scam, then it will exactly double the price of ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

You should understand that if the price has now fallen below ICO, then NOW you are already at a loss. The price with the same probability can go further up and down, here you already have to decide where you want to store your money - it's probably better to transfer to another project! 
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think that time will decide all. altcoin prices depend on the bitcoin price. If bitcoin prices increase then altcoin will also increase. We can not know in the future whether these coins are rising or falling. So it is best to hold them for a few years
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
If the ICO price is start to fall due too many dumpers maybe the team need to move and strat to rise up again It also depends on ths project if many investors will help to make it up again It is possible. Goodluck
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Altcoin prices fell after the ICO ended and listed on some exchanges will never rise. These coins may not be supported by the community
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
If you bought altcoins for ICO and the price then fell dramatically then this does not mean that it will not rise again. If the project is promising, then of course the price will rise again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
This has never happened. Previously I bought a coin called COPYTRACK. After being listed on HitBTC exchange, the price of this coin is still falling and no signal increase
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Of course it can, but it will depend on the project itself, how much money they will spend on marketing, how to implement the actions on the road map qualitatively. Well and how long is ready to wait, now the market on correction and many coins ASIO go out in minus after the beginning of bidding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
About the same thing happened last year when btc bull run started and a lot of people started dumping alts for btc which made bitcoin increase its dominance hugely. Most ICO got beaten in value but that does not stop them from doing well when the whole market started recovering earlier this year. As long as they are good project, it is your chance to get them more like a bonus than what the team even gave you.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100

of course its can,, but if the project have an active development my friend
so, i the project do not have it, just sell it as soon as you can
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
In the world of cryptocurrency all can happen, no one is able to predict with 100% accuracy.
I think the most important thing in facing the phenomenon of the price movement of cryptocurrency is that we must have principles, do not easily believe in the predictions of others, confident in the predictions we have of course our predictions have been based on appropriate analysis.
And the next principle is not to be too ambitious, lustful, and expect excessive profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Yes they always do if they are good project with good team behind them. The prices drop below the ICO price because at the time of exchanger listing most of the coins are dumped by the bounty hunters and it is done on the mass level. Like millions of tokens are dumped at the same time and thus market do not support itself with higher values and drop suddenly. This stays as it is until the buy wall doesn't build up and once they do then coins start rising in the value and then you can see them login above ICO prices.
Pages:
Jump to: