Pages:
Author

Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling? - page 8. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You can see if the team is continuing to develop. There are many projects in ICO after the end of the work is in a state of stagnation, there is not much practical work to complete.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
If the project is good then token will rise not matter if price fall or not after ICO. You should read roadmap and when team release their product the price of token will rise.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

Price volatility is a key characteristics of the cryptocurrency space, even the ultimate Bitcoin has fallen by over 70% and rose far higher than the support level. The fact that your possessed coin fell below ICO level is not an indication of weakness, rather an opportunity for accumulation. If you believe in the project, never sell at a loss.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

In most cases, the cause of the market price falling below the ICO price is due to bounty hunters who are dumping them immediately like there is no tomorrow. Second, poor price manipulation is another reason. However, this is how the game goes. The bounty hunters have done their part promoting the project. It would be good if the project would at least vest bounty tokens for a certain period of time. In other words, they would lock the bounty tokens temporarily.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

I think the price can rising again and sometimes reach above ICO price. Sometimes, ICOs offering big bonus and investor selling their bonus below ICO price and hoping others peoples following. If peoples following that move, they will buying again below the price they sell.
Beside that, many bounty hunter dump their token reward and make coin/token price drop below ICO. If thats a good ICO and have good project, better hold it
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
I have as well 3 coins which are below ico prices and for them to rise in price there are 2 solutions, first one is if they get listed on good exchanges and the other one is when the bull run comes than they would rise with the others
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
If the project is a very good one, I believe the price will go up even if it falls below the ICO price. But, if the project appears to be a very bad one, I'm afraid you may just have to sell it before it gets unreasonably lower than you expected. Maybe you should just remain patient with the hope that it will rise again.

I agree with you because some of ICO project that I joined in had the same situation. I was very happy with that. And of course, I sell them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Altcoins almost meet price-falling after ICOs. Because of their bonus in ICOs and free coins for airdrop/bounty hunter. If they are a solid team, their coin will be raise and maybe over ICO-price. If you are an investor, you must believe your choice. If you are a bounty hunter, just pray for it.
Activity: 108
It all depends on a lot of factors if the project has constant development active community it will most likely go up way higher than ico price when the markets starts on a green spree but if the project has been abandoned you still have a chance of luck but won’t be making much money from it
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Altcoin who was born from a good bounty company will have a great opportunity to increase the price again. But, of course, it also needs to be balanced with a professional team in doing all of its tasks. If you feel your coins come from a good ICO and also have good prospects for the long term, I think it's worth holding in.
Activity: 14
It depends on the project, timeline and development status. Don't take it nervously, be passioned and make your decisions after the research.
Activity: 406
market is not favourable now which is possible for price  to below the ico but when the market start rising those coins below ico price will also rise even above the ico and someone qill make is profit
Activity: 392
there are any currencies that carry bills dip circle besides mass ICO however a meagre months or dotage desire carry bills departure up as chipper and I approximate it calculates on the blowup of the coin if it has a excellent intention and how the travail of the developers to develop the coin
Activity: 42
To be sure that is for sure that the market will rise again and all estimation of the coins will get higher before long. We have seen this in the earlier year that from dropping of the market it returned again and gets a fundamentally more prominent progress. So I can safely say that it will goes up and rise yet again.
Activity: 504

Probably. But I really do hope after ICO prices, all alt coins increase in price. It doesn't really stay low forever because a lot of tokens that I know haven't slumped below ICO price and then it spiked months after it was released to different exchanges. So believe me, it won't stay low forever.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes there is possibility to rise the price again but for only good and serious project only. If the shitcoin dump after ICO and the dev and team abandoned the project do not expect for the price to pump again  because they are done scamming people.
Activity: 84
Yes its possible you know at times its bounty hunters that make the price of good tokens fall after listing on exchange as they will dump before the price will now pick up after the weak hand has gone.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
As always the price of the coin in the market always depends on the development of the project. Once the team continue to develop the product or services then the price of the token will go up. If the coin you are holding currently is legit token and it has value in the market, then it will go back up and it may even surpass it's ICO price way much higher. Good luck mate. Cheers and happy earnings.
As you said, I have many profits from ICO because the ICO projects I choose to invest are always the ICO projects have product before call for investment,.They working hard every day, still update the news about the project every week. But the fact, my funds is slowly decrease until I cannot to continue see it drop more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
As mentioned before: it all depends on the coin. Now the market is not favorable, and virtually all the coins that appear on exchanges after the ICO do not show growth, and are trading below the price that was in the ICO period. You do not need to sell coins, because the market will recover and prices will rise. Observe the situation.
Activity: 281
https://dozarplati.info
A good token can be successful. Such projects should work and this is really important. They should have a good idea, a strong team and they must constantly improve their work so that their token is interesting and useful to a large number of investors. There are not many such projects and you should choose them carefully
Pages:
Jump to: